Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28

Author Topic: Isle Forum Game: Getting the bunch back together!  (Read 24978 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isle Forum Game: Full, and possibly more title changes?
« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2010, 08:54:09 pm »

Gone for two weeks, but I'll play when I get back.  Sorry, dudes.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2010, 08:56:37 pm »

Good luck with whatever you're doing for the next two weeks! I look forward to your return, comrade.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 01, 2010, 08:58:59 pm »

Good luck with whatever you're doing for the next two weeks! I look forward to your return, comrade.

Being grounded >_>

But hey, time being grounded is time that can be spent writing a novel, so it's all good.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again, too.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2010, 09:14:49 pm »

But hey, time being grounded is time that can be spent writing a novel, so it's all good.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again, too.

Where there goes the island's logbooks.  What a rip, grounded?

Anyway, here ya go, "character" sheet.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Don't know what the stats part is yet.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 01, 2010, 09:18:45 pm »

Please, at least tell me, that you can post a few things in the first update. If not, PLEASE OH PLEASE JUST HAND YOU PC OVER TO WHO EVER YOU TRUST FOR SO WE CAN ATLEAST GO WITH THE FIRST FEW UPDATES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FOR MY SANITY FOR THIS GOD DAMN GAME!
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2010, 09:20:51 pm »

Creamcorn-splode...

Chill, dude, she can crash on the island (read the first couple updates) when she gets back.

But seriously, I stopped getting grounded at 15. WTF?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Isle Forum Game: Almost done, almost had an aneurism
« Reply #156 on: October 01, 2010, 09:32:47 pm »

@Aqizzar - Lanky five!

I think it'd be fine if Vector just happened to be in a later biplane crash, but the pilot vaporizes on impact, leaving her on the island with the rest of us.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 01, 2010, 09:37:01 pm »

@Aqizzar - Lanky five!

I think it'd be fine if Vector just happened to be in a later biplane crash, but the pilot vaporizes on impact, leaving her on the island with the rest of us.

Why would Vector be on a biplane? Her father is a rocket scientist. Instant plot hook.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2010, 09:38:36 pm »

~_~ That may work, but I need Vector's approval to initiate such action.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 01, 2010, 09:48:09 pm »

She's offline, apparently for two weeks, and you're the GM.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Isle Forum Game: Title change! Maybe there can be 15 people 1 spot left!
« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2010, 09:51:49 pm »

Quote from: MaximumZero
Oh, good, I'll have someone to help me haul stuff. Just don't make the stacks too high, or I'll have to climb on them to get stuff down.
Is six high by twelve long by three or so wide fine? Because that's near 1,400 pounds of dead oak cut into firelogs. :P It sucks Vector got grounded, but  I think having her show up when she gets back online could work out, sorta like reserving a spot for her. As MaximumZero said, you're the GM, it's your decision.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2010, 09:53:36 pm »

Oh, good, I'll have someone to help me haul stuff. Just don't make the stacks too high, or I'll have to climb on them to get stuff down.
Is six high by twelve long by three or so wide fine? Because that's near 1,400 pounds of dead oak cut into firelogs. :P It sucks Vector got grounded, but  I think having her show up when she gets back online could work out, sorta like reserving a spot for her. As MaximumZero said, you're the GM, it's your decision.

I'm only 5'1", bro. Anything over fridge height, and I have to scale it. I have a 66" wingspan, but it kinda hurts to lift heavy stuff that far over my head.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2010, 09:54:29 pm »

She's offline, apparently for two weeks, and you're the GM.

... then my choice is, she's back on the island when she's back online!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2010, 10:11:17 pm »

I'm only 5'1", bro. Anything over fridge height, and I have to scale it. I have a 66" wingspan, but it kinda hurts to lift heavy stuff that far over my head.

Ah, OK. I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I should review the characters and get an idea of what I'll be doing the most of in the group.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Isle Forum Game: WORKING ON UPDATE, rawr >:3
« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2010, 10:14:22 pm »

I foresee much scouting and resource-collecting for my 'character', and not much heavy lifting.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28