Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28

Author Topic: Isle Forum Game: Getting the bunch back together!  (Read 24972 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Island Forum Game: No more space, who needs 15 people!
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2010, 10:39:57 am »

It's ok. We're just stereotyping you because you don't wear pants.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2010, 01:30:02 pm »

Europe here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2010, 01:36:04 pm »

I guess you could make that six Americans, unless you were already counting me. You know what be nice, though? If this island we crashed/shipwrecked/otherwise found ourselves on was like Hawaii or something... then we could just say, "all right, let's take a plane home in a few days." :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2010, 01:41:10 pm »

... Why? Couldn't we just.. Y'know... stay there?
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2010, 01:44:04 pm »

my sister's hospitality only goes so far

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2010, 01:58:41 pm »

Yes, but I'm SUCH a charming freeloader.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2010, 02:15:25 pm »

Well, we could, but all my stuff's here. I'd get bored without my Discworld books and 360 and computer and other stuff.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2010, 03:48:46 pm »

I'm a Finn, what my grammar might reveal. My character sheet is actually pretty much me, aside from the name, which is borrowed from a certain bus driver.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2010, 06:34:52 pm »

School has such great timing guys. I have to be honest and say that an imminent update isn't very imminent right now. In fact, my whole activeness on this forum shall take a complete plunge! My only main focus on this forum right now shall pretty much shift to the succession I'm in. After that, I may have time to actually get this going.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Island Forum Game: D: Now with less chance of an update!
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2010, 06:39:11 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Just don't take too long, k?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2010, 04:58:22 am »

Don't worry, we're only 9 pages in.

Anyway, back to the weather...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2010, 05:17:33 am »

TAKE THE FUCKING RAIN GRUE!!!! I DON'T WANT IT ANY MORE!!!!

Anyway, DAMN YOU Creamcorn, this sounded promising, maybe send someone your ruleset and let them host it??
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2010, 05:36:35 am »

Well, fuck.  I finally venture into Forum Games again for the first time in a blue moon and see a really fun game concept, only to see it go on permanent hiatus like so many others.  I've always wanted to play in a game like this, and tried to sublimate that a long time ago by just making one, so yeah, I know what kind of time it takes to do (especially with 15 players hardy har har).  But I'll keep an eye on the thread and around town.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2010, 06:35:04 am »

Well well... That's gotta warm a little GM's heart.

But yeah, take as much time as you need, as long as it gets done. It's easy to lapse into procrastination.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
Re: Now with more changing titles and better chance of an update!
« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2010, 08:16:25 pm »

Well, fuck.  I finally venture into Forum Games again for the first time in a blue moon and see a really fun game concept, only to see it go on permanent hiatus like so many others.  I've always wanted to play in a game like this, and tried to sublimate that a long time ago by just making one, so yeah, I know what kind of time it takes to do (especially with 15 players hardy har har).  But I'll keep an eye on the thread and around town.

Baron Aqizzar mandates the construction of a forum game update: 0/1

::) Great, now I have to update or risk getting twenety hammer strikes.

In all honesty though, I caught a stomach bug and just to state my current condition; my bowels are (figuratively speaking) on fire! Tomorrow's a Friday and I'm staying home. I probably just have to help my mom wash the laundry, but the good news is, that I have some time; THANK MOTHER FUCKING ARMOK to work on an update. In fact, that's what I'm doing right now!

>_< Also, I've made most of this updating stuff fairly easy for myself (a harsh lesson that has been learned from many failures). I'm using a gutted  RPG maker engine as a tool for map making, look.
(The graphics are extended ASCII, I was playing around with how I would set up the FOV for players. It's not going to look like this old picture for the record.)

Bleh, now if you'll excuse, I've still got a succession game to update and dinner that may find one or two ways to exit my body.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28