Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventure mode clothing/armour making question  (Read 709 times)

Evil One

• Bay Watcher
  • [Champion Elfslayer]
    • View Profile
Adventure mode clothing/armour making question
« on: September 25, 2010, 02:41:06 pm »

I'm trying to add the ability to make armour in adventure mode, but every time I make a piece of armour (no matter how many pieces of whatever it uses and the [PRODUCT_DIMENSION] Tag doesn't work) it always comes out too large for my adventurer to wear... Is there some tag or raw modification I'm missing?

I can already make Elf gut whips, and Elf muscle shields... I just can't make the Elf bone armour!
Dwarf!  Indeed, a devious delight fond of drink and industry deceived as both do-gooder and devil by the delusions of deities.  This demander, no daft demeanor, is a driving force of the deadly diocese, now disappointed, delirious from goblin deception.  However, this delicious derangement of a demolished diamond stands determined!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure mode clothing/armour making question
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 02:52:34 pm »

Armour as a reaction product is bugged.

Evil One

• Bay Watcher
  • [Champion Elfslayer]
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure mode clothing/armour making question
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 02:57:02 pm »

Damn!!!!

Thanks anyway for the reply!
Dwarf!  Indeed, a devious delight fond of drink and industry deceived as both do-gooder and devil by the delusions of deities.  This demander, no daft demeanor, is a driving force of the deadly diocese, now disappointed, delirious from goblin deception.  However, this delicious derangement of a demolished diamond stands determined!