Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Man of the UNDERGROUND!!  (Read 20015 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Man of the UNDERGROUND!! - Hail to the Chief.
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2010, 03:21:47 pm »

Thats enough time to change it. Anyway why did you include C&B THey were not voted for.

I included any set you could vote for, not just the ones that were voted for.
I already went to Random.org before you posted, so yeah.
I'm sorry but thats really dumb. Sorry but you aren't listening to the people, I'm dissapointed.

I listed a clear time period to vote, when that time came I went to Random.org and got the vote finished before you had posted. Granted it took me a minute to type the update, but you still missed the time limit. If you don't like that I'm trying to advance the plot then just leave.

On topic, which executive do we go after first?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2010, 03:24:55 pm »

The DB

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2010, 03:27:44 pm »

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2010, 03:30:28 pm »

Lol, the one you met Thrice, and acted like a DB all three times.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2010, 03:36:56 pm »

You decided that even though he was right about your fiance being a whore, Alec had to be your first victim, possibly of many... You tell Alice his home address and hide your gun with your shirt.
You knock on the door and the man himself answers. "You TRAITOR!" is all he manages to say before you draw your gun, close your eyes, and pull the trigger.
You hear a profound thud as Alec falls to his knees. You grab the list but realize you have no pen... You stick your finger in some of Alec's blood and us that to cross the name off the list. You move his body back into his home, and lock the door on the way out. The silencer seems to be serving its purpose rather well.

Who to kill next, you wonder in silence...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2010, 03:38:13 pm »

Thats enough time to change it. Anyway why did you include C&B THey were not voted for.

I included any set you could vote for, not just the ones that were voted for.
I already went to Random.org before you posted, so yeah.
I'm sorry but thats really dumb. Sorry but you aren't listening to the people, I'm dissapointed.

I listed a clear time period to vote, when that time came I went to Random.org and got the vote finished before you had posted. Granted it took me a minute to type the update, but you still missed the time limit. If you don't like that I'm trying to advance the plot then just leave.

On topic, which executive do we go after first?
And I was only 33 seconds late, its not a do or die deadline.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2010, 03:43:28 pm »

I'm just trying to advance the plot, I saw the Random.org results before your post, okay? If I had seen your post first I assure you that I'd have gone with that instead. I'm only setting time limits now so we can get past the first mission. We get our base after this mission, can you cooperate with my choices until then? I ask because I'll be showing actual patience once we get it.
By which I mean no time limits to vote.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2010, 04:33:06 pm »

The next executive to kill is...?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2010, 05:56:33 pm »

No new votes, so I'll resort to PROGRESS. Random.org says Linda's the next to die.

You ask Alice about this Linda Elsewood person, but she only knows the woman's home address and phone number. You decide to take a quick nap on the way there.
You awake at the destination and check to make sure everything is still working on your gun... You see no abnormalities, the clip is only missing a single bullet, the silencer is attached properly... Everything is in working order.

Mechanic +2 - you are now dabbling in repairing your own guns.
Gun Comprehension +1 - You can work your pistol slightly better now, but not nearly enough as you would like to.

You knock on your door, and a woman answers the door, you ask her name. She's the target, she doesn't seem to recognize you yet, so you look away again and fire without hesitation. You feel dissatisfied at your deed, but you know that it is for your suvival.
The final executive is Frank, you get he job done quickly, and efficiently.

Marksman +1 - Congratulations, you can no longer miss at point blank range.
Mob Mentality +1 - As you kill Freed will eventually become more aware of his duties in the underground. The more of this you have, the less guilty you'll feel, and the more like a true leader you'll become.

Now, you can go after the former company president now, or save him for after that fat pig of an ex boss.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2010, 06:15:20 pm »

I say go slay the prezzi, just so we can brag about that to da boss... then torture da boss...

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2010, 06:18:28 pm »

Our Mob Mentality isn't high enough to torture someone. We can kill them without hesitating, but we still can't look at our victims. Still want to kill the president first?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2010, 09:13:50 pm »

Four hours, only vote was to go with the president first, let's do it.

You remember the president's office being on this block, eerie... You head there immediately, grabbing an extra clip just in case the president has anyone guarding him. It takes all of five minutes to locate him and, sure enough, he has goons. You decide that killing the goons off from behind cover would be the best choice, Alice is already in cover.
You fire one shot and hit a goon in the arm. The uninjured goon causes an uproar making him easy to pick off, you use the last bullet of your pathetic six round clip to shoot the last goon. You only managed to shoot his other arm. You quickly reload and fire another round off, this time the goon stays down. The president rushes off, but you manage to get both legs.

Marksman +2
Reloading +1
Gun Comprehension +1

You run to the bawling president, and say your final farewells to him.

Mob Mentality +4(max is 50 like everything else.)

Now, the fat pig won't be much of a threat, you reload to be safe and get in the car to get to the last hit as soon as possible, not bothering to clean up the mess you just caused.

In the next update I'll include the updated skill levels.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Man of the UNDERGROUND!! - The End of Little Piggy.
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2010, 10:33:52 pm »

Spoiler: Entire Update (click to show/hide)

I'll let you guys choose your starting base early.

Small mansion in a rich suburb
Small country mansion
A 5 story building in the middle of the city

You can ask the Don that Alice works under for two favors, Alice is an automatic use of one. The others are:
money
a free base upgrade
goons

This time vote!

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Man of the UNDERGROUND!! - The End of Little Piggy.
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2010, 10:38:30 pm »

Country: out of the way, secluded, easy getaway, can store lots of stuff and nobody gets supicious

Upgrade: Vault: stores lot's of stuff, protected, takes [To Be specified] skill to open, and at least [To Be specified] pounds of tnt to blast away.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Man of the UNDERGROUND!! - Build a Base Workshop.
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2010, 11:35:53 pm »

Quick OP note.
Voting makes me update more to the demand of the posters, rather than using PROGRESS!! to solve all my problems. Also there are no voting time limits. Once one base/favor has a 3 point lead on another I'll update as soon as I can. Until the base and favors get decided I'll let you, the democrabrain, duke it out.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14