Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fighting Humans  (Read 1589 times)

gralcio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting Humans
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2010, 11:24:22 am »

They came on giant eagles. So don't think undermining will be perfect in this case :P

But nah, I hardly care about them. Just good to know that they are not bugged. I will deal with goblins and move on with my project ^_^

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2010, 11:40:50 am »

The day when toady gives us magma-throwers will be a glorious one.

malroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2010, 03:30:05 pm »

The day when toady gives us magma-throwers will be a glorious one.

1 create a large bauxite or other magmaproof bridge that opens toward invaders on surface
2 Using quantum stockpiling pile on a bunch of coal filled metal bins onto bridge
3 drop one tile of magma onto quantum stockpile
4 pull lever linked to bridge
5 cackle insanely as burning death flies in their general direction
Why couldn't my vampire Hammerer eat someone useless, like a migrant? Instead, she went after my only gemcutter.. but sadly there were no witnesses, so I convicted someone's pet duck as the murderer.  It got off easy, with no beatings or jail time.  >.<

bumblepuppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2010, 07:07:07 pm »

Human siegers are really annoying, more so if their commander happens to be of demonic origin (eep!). When I had siegers knocking on Graniterazors' door, what I did was send out a lone dwarf to the surface. The humans moved towards him and made it all the way into my flooding chamber where I killed them all. :)

Urist McKing

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Spacemarine
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2010, 11:08:24 pm »

Human siegers are really annoying, more so if their commander happens to be of demonic origin (eep!). When I had siegers knocking on Graniterazors' door, what I did was send out a lone dwarf to the surface. The humans moved towards him and made it all the way into my flooding chamber where I killed them all. :)
What a dwarfy way to die.
Yes! I would like the court to recognize the record as showing that I FUCKING CALLED IT!
Pages: 1 [2]