Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Can we have homosexual dwarves?  (Read 22402 times)

kuketski

• Bay Watcher
  • If we are paranoid, then are we paranoid enough???
    • View Profile
Re: Can we have homosexual dwarves?
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2010, 12:19:16 am »

Hmmm...
About right activists - if they start rampaging about genocide/racism/sexim/homophobia/xenophobia Toady can just move web and file server to another country, where right activists cant do anithing to it.

And about gay dwarves - if implementation will bring other sexuality system varietys such as - polygamy, concubines, bastards(i mean misbegotten) and so on, i wont say a word against it (since it`ll be one step closer to eugenic implementation). =)

Oh, oh, and i think if dwarf if fighting along with his lover, he(or she) should fight with more rage( like Alexander of Macedon`s army)!
God, please, take asp.net give second python!

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2010, 12:21:56 am »

Hmmm...
About right activists - if they start rampaging about genocide/racism/sexim/homophobia/xenophobia Toady can just move web and file server to another country, where right activists cant do anithing to it.

Nobody would be able to do anything to it in the US, either, you know, what with the Bill of Rights and everything. It's not like he's doing anything illegal.

And about gay dwarves - if implementation will bring other sexuality system varietys such as - polygamy, concubines, bastards(i mean misbegotten) and so on, i wont say a word against it (since it`ll be one step closer to eugenic implementation). =)

Wait.

... What?
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2010, 12:33:43 am »

Thread's too filled with report-inducing stuff for me to clean it up, so I'm locking it, but you are welcome to try again.  kuketski has been banned.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]