Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 74

Author Topic: What would you do if...  (Read 45573 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: What would you do if...
« Reply #810 on: December 17, 2010, 07:06:01 pm »

Say 'I killed your mother and you cant touch me due to my NPC status, ha!"
WWYDI if I made iceball3 join us?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #811 on: December 17, 2010, 07:18:45 pm »

Continue to have my seizure several yards away from were I was standing exactly the same moment I was asked the question, and hope a time paradox doesn't form.
WWYDI I ended up joining them while having a seizure several yards away from were i was standing at that moment, and a clone of yourself whacked your foot with a chemistry set brought from the very far future after being stolen several seconds from now?

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: December 17, 2010, 08:07:26 pm »

Obviously, I would figure out why I needed to be woken up at that moment and why I needed the chemistry set (learning this from myself). Then after stealing the chemistry set several seconds later and accomplishing whatever else with myself I need to (before and after taking the set) I would be in the very far future from which I would travel back in time to whack my past self in the foot with a chemistry set (among other things). After which, I would explain to my past self why I needed to be awake and why I needed the chemistry set now, then go on to orchestrate the accomplishments and hope I don't have to go back into all this time looping business; it's dangerous. Oh, one of those accomplishments was stopping your sezure, Iceball.

What would you do if your daily job involved making stable time loops?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #813 on: December 17, 2010, 08:11:40 pm »

Portal gun to the ceiling, portal gun to the floor...
WEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

WWYDI you accidentally were stuck in the time loop described by Nivm due to a weird dimensional break and my seizure came into the form of pudding and The Merchant of Menace was the final boss?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: December 17, 2010, 08:27:36 pm »

I would defeat the merchant of menace by transforming them into nivm who then dictates the story, I would then travel back in time and assume the identity of the merchant of menace.

What would you do if you turned into a perfect imitation(perfect, as in absolute, everything, no deviations at all) of anyone you looked at for as long as you were looking at them?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Dorten

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAFFEINE_DEPENDENT ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: December 18, 2010, 09:39:34 am »

Whatever that person would do at the moment. Obviously.

What would you do if you fell from 10 feet fence?
Cacodemon 2nd Leutenant
medals: 8/40
specials: 30/44
badges: 13:8:3:0:0

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #816 on: December 18, 2010, 09:42:54 am »

Wonder how a fence made of human limbs held me up a short distance from the ground in the first place. Stop, drop and roll.
WWYDI you were mugged by a bunch of assholes who were then knocked out by bricks that I intentionally would drop from a three story building, leaving you unharmed?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: December 18, 2010, 04:52:01 pm »

Call forth the spirits of the dead to mug you, then walk away with all your stuff.

What would you do if you had on/off switches for every named emotion that would remove or return the specified emotion in every human in existence?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: December 18, 2010, 11:06:56 pm »

Lobotomize the human race until we were practically unrecognizable.

What would you do if you lived in a freakish world where people were almost emotionless machines who lived in little towns and kept the population at a limited number and focused on scientific pursuits and pursued no personal agendas above comfortable survival and long-term species survival? Living in a dull, conflict-less world?

Zephyr

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FORUM_LURKER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: December 18, 2010, 11:46:28 pm »

I would grow bored and eat them all

What would you do if there was a dragon for every human in the world? >.>

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: December 18, 2010, 11:58:39 pm »

Lockdown the house and hope we are isolated enough and have enough food to avoid the fate of the rest of the world; being eaten or starving to death. Presumably when it's calmed down, there will only be a handful of dragons that got lucky with areas to support themselves, and about the same situation for humans. At which point I (we) would try and save as many intelligent, peaceful beings as we could, then get foraging, farming, and cattle herding together again; the usual society rebuilding and growth that comes after a partial apocalypse.

What would you do if you had an itch that phased in and out of reality (as in, would you ignore it, or spend increasingly massive amounts of money on doctors and tests desperately trying to figure out what's wrong)?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

b1gb0y2013

• Bay Watcher
  • Santa from HELL
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: December 19, 2010, 01:28:57 am »

Id bite it at. Like all dogs do.

WWYDI you were out in the desert with noone around, no shops or trees or plants or anything, just you, yourself a bonfire and a pile of a million dollars. And your fire was running low on fuel.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: December 19, 2010, 01:51:35 am »

Burn the money, I wouldn't be able to carry it all anyway.

What would you do if you had to kill your future self/be killed by your past self so that he/you could ascend to Godhood?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: December 19, 2010, 01:54:06 am »

Kill my future self. Then once I become my future self I would use my god powers to break the stable time loop and survive in a splintered timeline. As a god.

WWYDI you had the chance to play Sburb?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: December 19, 2010, 01:57:55 am »

DESTROY THE CD unless it was widely destributed, then i would try to win

WWYDI If lord dullards project in the CP forums was complete
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 74