Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 74

Author Topic: What would you do if...  (Read 45528 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: What would you do if...
« Reply #555 on: November 11, 2010, 07:20:26 pm »

> FZ: Ride nuclear weapon like mechanical bull.
NINJAS!

I would destroy the universe with an ever-expanding sphere of sorrow.

What would you do if you could only speak in MSPA references?

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #556 on: November 11, 2010, 07:24:24 pm »

Try to figure out what MSPA is by referring to it.
WWYDI you could infuse tires with the rune of lightning?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: November 11, 2010, 07:45:26 pm »

Burn rubber...

What would you do if you could voluntarily be carried by the winds?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #558 on: November 11, 2010, 08:28:25 pm »

Fly over to the BT where i will inivitably plunge due to lack of wind.
WWYDI you could activate a combo of 350 punches over 30 seconds at a cost of 1000 calories from your body?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: November 11, 2010, 09:22:11 pm »

Nothing different. I have no use for punching.

WWYDI you could dig as rapidly as a legendary+5 miner?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 11, 2010, 09:27:46 pm »

I'd dig out a cavern underneath my house.

What would you do if you had the Ammochain trait and a BFG 10000?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: November 12, 2010, 01:01:30 am »

I'd find out what that means then use it in a completely selfish way until I find the moral of the story.

What would you do if you were frozen in a block of ice that was too thick to break out of?
What do you think? Yes? No?

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 12, 2010, 01:09:12 am »

Become cryogenically frozen, to be frozen at the time when I, the unknown savior of the world, will be needed most.

What would you do if you had to choose between fighting Mechagodzilla or Lordgenome?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 12, 2010, 01:18:50 am »

I'd find out what that means
Why don't you follow the links and bother reading the pages for more then five seconds? ::)

Ammochain+BFG10k=Unlimited firing of the BFG10k despite not using ammo. BFG10k+firing=bigfriggingsplodeions.

Curse my luck and just pick the one that would kill me the quickest.

What would you do if a primed Frag Grenade popped up right in front of you as you are reading this post?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 12, 2010, 04:12:16 am »

I would knock it behind my amazingly sturdy dresser and get behind my sturdy desk. Now they were actually worth getting four people to haul it up here! Although, this is assuming you're talking about a real fragmentation grenade; if you're talking about one of the antimatter powered grenades in movies and some games, it probably wouldn't matter what I did.

Yes, humans are largely adapted to humans, but domestication typically implies a certain level of control, and my question was choose between two, not choose from two, but enough of the whining...
  I did choose between the two, measuring the usefulness of each. I mean, you didn't say they would replace my movement abilities. Although if you want an answer assuming that...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What would you did if you discovered you can summon traditional Japanese spirits by writing their name in dark green kanji?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 12, 2010, 04:21:24 am »

Wonder if it would be worth learning kanji so as to be able to use this ability.

What would you do if a mech, of the "pair of legs with guns attached" sort, came crashing through your front wall?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 12, 2010, 05:46:38 am »

Assimilate it.

What would you do if your hairstyle changed according to your mood? Lets say that you have an afro when you are happy, a mullet when you are embarrassed, a bowl-cut when you are bored, that sort of thing...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 12, 2010, 06:15:11 am »

Shave my head and wear a fedora.

WWYDI someone you know bought a working tank?
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 12, 2010, 06:30:31 am »

Make a bumper sticker saying "My other rides a Challenger II"

What would you do if you saw a half completed 1000 piece jigsaw of Gordon Freeman?
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 12, 2010, 06:33:34 am »

Without more pressing matters, finish it of course.

What would you do if you finished a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle of Gordon Freeman and the pieces fused together and acted like a portal to Gordon Freeman?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 74