Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 74

Author Topic: What would you do if...  (Read 45521 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: What would you do if...
« Reply #195 on: September 28, 2010, 10:38:29 am »

It's a secret. But there won't be any more EA Sports games.

What would you do if you had The Luggage?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 28, 2010, 12:59:15 pm »

I would start a 1-Minute Steam Cleaning business, since anything put into the Luggage comes out freshly laundered and smelling faintly of lavender.

What would you do if you were suddenly the only person on the planet?

What would you do if you were stuck in a wall?
I'd shout "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MONTRESSOR!" until someone let me out.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 01:00:52 pm by Solifuge »

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 28, 2010, 01:13:40 pm »

Go through the events of the Twilight Zone episode "Time enough to last". And the Futurama mock version once I'm all done crying over my glasses which I suddenly needed.

What would you do if you got trapped in World of Warcraft with only a butter knife and street clothes?
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 28, 2010, 01:16:26 pm »

I'd break my glasses, and then curse the gods. There was finally time, damn it! I finally had time!

What would you do if you discovered your universe was about to be torn asunder via an overly complicated game, and everyone in it would be killed, and that you had the power to break this process and the game, and save your world... But you also learn the process and destruction of previous universes in the same way was how yours came to be born, and each universe in the long series has been slightly better than the one that gave it birth (on average)?

Edit: Damn! Ninja'd, and with the same reference!

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 28, 2010, 01:30:47 pm »

Yes. You were ninja'd. it was because I had one more pallbearer to type faster for me. You were probably also distracted by that nuclear war.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 28, 2010, 04:30:50 pm »

I would use my knife to hunt rats. After collecting enough tails/ears/tongues/etc. I would trade up for better stuff. After several days of this, I WOULD BE A GOD.

What would you do if you could shapeshift into anything you wanted?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 28, 2010, 04:33:40 pm »

Goodbye measly human form, hello democentaur me!

WWYDI you were trapped forever in Hell, living out your worst nightmares for all eternity? And just out of curiosity, what are those nightmares?

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2010, 04:43:09 pm »

I would , to keep my mind off the pain, disprove that hell exists in hell, write essay on the matter, and then send it to the administrator of this place I am, requesting that I be set free. By the way, my worse fear is [REDACTED]

WWYDI the Earth was invaded by hell, yet we screw destiney and try to win such a war? (Please note God ain't coming or anything.)
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2010, 04:55:06 pm »

We ask for a mister Serling and have him make one final Twilight Zone episode, one "for the angels", about the event.

WWYDI Minecraft was real?

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2010, 04:59:43 pm »

Create the greatest castle ever.
Then be eaten by zombies.

What would you do if you were approached by Zombie Jesus?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 28, 2010, 05:03:59 pm »

Kill it with fire. ZOMBIES MUST BURN!!!

WWYDI pokemon was real?

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 28, 2010, 05:08:17 pm »

Capture all legendaries, keep this unknown to the world, slowly and subtly start influencing major political events, all up until finally being godlike, with the government having no real power due to my manipulation, I control who lives and dies, by the LORD I LOVE THE POWER IT'S THE ONLY TIME I FEEL ALIVE!

*ahem*. Sorry.

WWYDI that happened in the real world, err, just out of curiosity?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 28, 2010, 05:16:59 pm »

Backstab before you could get your pokeballs out. I AM KING NOW!!! Alternatively: Level 100 Alakazam CRUSH your puny legendaries!

WWYDI Black Mage(8-bit theater version) was real?

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 28, 2010, 05:26:47 pm »

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWYDI fighter (also 8-bit theater version) was your roomate?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 28, 2010, 05:50:27 pm »

Get him to block varius imposible thing like ageing, unhappyness, gravity, imperfection...

WWYDI you were sane?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 74