Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: the sonzberries taste like snozberries (willy wonka mod wip )  (Read 1078 times)

treytrey119

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
the sonzberries taste like snozberries (willy wonka mod wip )
« on: September 21, 2010, 06:09:03 pm »

hello fellow dwarf fortress this is idea that came to me at random and would like feedback. not sure all i am going to do. but i only got snozberries as a plant. plan on adding oompah loompahs as a civ. in the future. tell me what do you all think

also i will begin working on a new civilization of oompah loompahs when i get more freetime

on a side note i wasn't looking and added one of my other variants on my name which is treytrey113

on a side note i will be uploading the snozberry file in a few seconds
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=3142
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 06:25:26 pm by treytrey119 »
who can be a failure in so many ways?
the government can! - tim hawkins the government can

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: the sonzberries taste like snozberries (willy wonka mod wip )
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 08:28:12 pm »

don't forget the horn swagglers, rotten vermicious kinids, and swangdoodles. and for fun a buncha quotes:

Willy Wonka: Little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous!

Mr. Turkentine: I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Willy Wonka: Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about.

Mr. Salt: Wonka! Butterscotch? Buttergin? You running something on the side here?
Willy Wonka: Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker!

Mr. Salt: What is this, Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Willy Wonka: Why, are you having fun?

Willy Wonka: If the good Lord had intended us to walk he wouldn't have invented roller-skates.

Willy Wonka: Don't you know what this is?!
Violet: By gum, it's gum!

Willy Wonka: Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.
Mrs. Teevee: That's 105 percent!

Willy Wonka: It happens every time, they all become blueberries!

Willy Wonka: Little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous!

Mr. Salt: Wonka! Butterscotch? Buttergin? You running something on the side here?
Willy Wonka: Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker!

Sam Beauregarde: Violet, you're turning violet, Violet!

Willy Wonka: No other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfall. But it's the only way if you want it just... right.

Charlie Bucket: What was that we just went through?
Willy Wonka: Hsawaknow.
Mrs. Teavee: Is that Japanese?
Willy Wonka: No, that's Wonkawash spelled backwards.

Charlie Bucket: Mr. Wonka, they won't really be burned in the furnace, will they?
Willy Wonka: Well, I think that furnace is only lit every other day, so they have a good sporting chance, haven't they?

courtesy of Mutant viewers from hell.