Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Flirting  (Read 14605 times)

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Flirting
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2010, 08:27:48 pm »

What do your friends think? I can always tell who my friends like and who likes them, but I can never tell if someone likes me. My friends say they find it obvious who likes me, but they don't hold the same opinion as to whether or not someone likes them.

I'm the opposite... I never pay attention to my friends love interest but I can notice girls who are looking at me.

/re-rail???
/probably not

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2010, 09:36:22 am »

It has nothing to do with any of the topics but I'll post it anyway.

You know any girls that appear to be beautifull, nice, sweet, talented and inteligent.
I just found out that one girl I was interested in wasn't nice.
She was an arrogant bi*ch
shi----t :(
Now the group of people I'm interested in is 3 not 4 anymore

You know dealing with teenage girls has those risks

Any 40 yr old women want to hook up? call me: 0800-thisisafakenumber

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2010, 09:40:09 am »

You know any girls that appear to be beautifull, nice, sweet, talented and inteligent.
I just found out that one girl I was interested in wasn't nice.
She was an arrogant bi*ch
shi----t :(

Yes, there are quite a few of them. A shame. And those that are actually truly beautiful, sweet and intelligent are already taken, naturally.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2010, 12:38:04 pm »

Just walk up to her and say "Oh baby, I'm going to spin you around till you fit in the ground like hand in glove"
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2010, 07:23:46 pm »

Just walk up to her and say "Oh baby, I'm going to spin you around till you fit in the ground like hand in glove"

You're about to find yourself in the out of context thread

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2010, 08:18:30 am »

Hit the girl over the head with your club, and drag her to your lair. This is the accepted etiquette amongst the humans.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2010, 09:15:08 am »

If it would be that easy. I`d have a harem of hundreds.

Love is such a bitch. You know, there are two girls i like. The one is sweet, nice and quite good looking. The other one is even sweeter, even nicer and even more beautiful. But she`s got a boyfriend.

So i`m currently torn in two. Either i try to get the first girl- Or i wait and hope that the second one dumps her friend.

Some would say: Hey, take the first one and then when the other one is a single again take her! But the problem is that i like the first one, too. I don`t want to "use" her. She doesn`t deserve it to be dumped as soon as another girl shows up, you know. I try not to be such an asshole.

Any advice?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2010, 09:43:30 am »

You know, there are two girls i like. The one is sweet, nice and quite good looking. The other one is even sweeter, even nicer and even more beautiful. But she`s got a boyfriend.

So i`m currently torn in two. Either i try to get the first girl- Or i wait and hope that the second one dumps her friend.

Date neither.  Don't go after/lust after/whatever girls who are already in relationships, and don't date the runner-up just because you can't get the first one.

In the lust for life version, though, I'd say you should probably wait for the girl with the boyfriend.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2010, 10:48:13 am »

You know, there are two girls i like. The one is sweet, nice and quite good looking. The other one is even sweeter, even nicer and even more beautiful. But she`s got a boyfriend.

The answer is obvious, challenge the second girl's boyfriend to an Honor Duel. Fight to the death, winner gets the girl. If my studies of the middle ages have taught me anything it's that this is an acceptible way of handleing such things.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2010, 11:06:58 am »

case 1: you kill him, girl never speaks to you.
case 2: you die. no girl.

sounds wonderful.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2010, 12:06:10 pm »

Date neither.  Don't go after/lust after/whatever girls who are already in relationships, and don't date the runner-up just because you can't get the first one.

In the lust for life version, though, I'd say you should probably wait for the girl with the boyfriend.

In general i`d agree. But it sadly isn`t only sexual lust. If i want some secks i could go to a party and could get some slutty girls.

But you know, i`m looking for a girl with other qualities, too. Both have them, the one just a bit more.
Your advice is sound but i keep thinking: "Hey, i can`t wait the whole time for that one girl."

/KaguraDraven

A very good idea. Though the problem is that todays society is too soft for such ideal solutions. I will keep that option in mind, though.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2010, 12:29:04 pm »

You don't want to use the first girl? Ok, fair enough.

You know that a girl having a boyfriend never stopped that much people from hitting on girls?
Be the man, and prove her that you're clearly the superior alpha male on this planet.
According to evolutionary psychology girls dump their boyfriends when they find better candidates!

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2010, 12:36:13 pm »

You don't want to use the first girl? Ok, fair enough.

You know that a girl having a boyfriend never stopped that much people from hitting on girls?
Be the man, and prove her that you're clearly the superior alpha male on this planet.
According to evolutionary psychology girls dump their boyfriends when they find better candidates!

Things get a bit more complicated if her boyfriend is also a "friend" (Not the closest kind of friend, but still.) of mine.

I`m kinda working out an attack plan at the moment. Including: A talk with her asking what she would do in a similar situation. But without saying any names, ofc. That kind of talk that will make her think about that matter.  ;D

Oh god, my plans are so flawed. :-\

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2010, 04:56:02 pm »

You need to break them up subtly. I would suggest getting the boyfriend put in jail.

Here is what you do. Plant a shitload of heroin in his house. While you are planting, get a little curious and sample some. Trip fucking balls. Run away from concerned friends and family the fucking bears and lions all over the place. Scale the local bell tower rainbow fountain to reach safety. Can bears and lions climb? Bomb the stairs with C4 Ask the unicorns to keep them off the fountain.Concerned rescuers try to airlift you away Cupid is trying to kidnap you and put you on the stock market. Chop their arm off with the meat cleaver you brought. Get taken out by a sniper Eat a tiny star. Ponder what the flavor of the star is.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2010, 05:06:30 pm »

Nothing can possibly go wrong.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13