Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 192

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.6.12 5/23/12 see first post)  (Read 864177 times)

Anrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.6.12 3/23/12 see first post)
« Reply #1845 on: April 10, 2012, 09:49:40 pm »

Can someone post a link to splinterz repository, please?
Going just one page back yields a download link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=66525.msg3174037;topicseen#msg3174037

Assuming you don't want the download and you want a source code repository, I simply clicked on his profile, selected Show Posts...
Found on page 2: http://code.google.com/r/splintermind-attributes/source/browse/#hg%2Fetc%2Fmemory_layouts%2Fwindows

So one could deduce that the repository is located here:
http://code.google.com/r/splintermind-attributes/

(Which is also on page 5 of his post history.)
Thanks for help :3

Tylermon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: April 11, 2012, 12:20:30 am »

Is there any estimated release date for a 34.07 version of Dwarf Therapist?

Intrinsic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: April 11, 2012, 01:58:42 am »

err like minus 1.5 weeks ago...
Start Duelyst with a bonus 100gold, use referral code: Buttfungus
Enter during signup or ingame under Settings.

Tylermon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: April 11, 2012, 02:21:25 am »

err like minus 1.5 weeks ago...

Ok then I'm slightly confused because every time I try to use it it says something like unable to connect to this version of dwarf fortress.
And I've been under the assumption it wasn't updated yet due to first post saying "Latest Supported Dwarf Fortress: 0.34.06"

I will try downloading it again later in the day.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:23:27 am by Tylermon »

Intrinsic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: April 11, 2012, 02:57:33 am »

Yeah 1st page isn't the best place to look atm ;p browse back through recent pages and you'll find all that you need :) i think the latest LNP has DT for 34.07 too.
Start Duelyst with a bonus 100gold, use referral code: Buttfungus
Enter during signup or ingame under Settings.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1850 on: April 11, 2012, 04:42:53 am »

splinterz version issue report

Adventure Trait is glitched. For the raw skill value, some dwarves have negative numbers. Others have normal in range numbers. Incorrect memory offset?
Vampire Names are mismatched. The dwarf alias that the vampire is using doesn't show up in DT. I think DT is using his real name?
Failure to pick up tools. This was reported earlier by someone else. In the early days of my fort I assigned miners, but had no pickaxes. Later on I made pickaxes, but the dwarves assigned to the mining task (via DT) didn't go and pick them up. Unassigning them in DF and reassigning them in DF made them go get pickaxes. Unassigning them in DT and reassigning them in DT did not. Although I didn't check what would happen if I waited a while before reassignment.
Nonexisting dwarves: DT reports more dwarves than I have. Possibly due to kidnapping?
Migrant wave ordering: My dwarves no longer show up in the correct Migrant waves. Possibly because some are historical figures? I don't know.

Feature Requests
With today's new dwarven lifestyle 33% of the dwarves in my fort are babies & children. Can you make the dwarf count in DF report Adults/Babies/Children?

well good news, most of these are already fixed and will be in the next update!

fixed
- the adventure trait (and there was one other i don't recall) have been capped at 0 and 100. i originally thought it was a memory issue as well, but no, those are actually the correct values from memory, i compared against dfhack as well.

- the pickup issue should only occur if the 'equipment_recheck' offset is incorrect, but perhaps more testing is due if this doesn't seem to be the case.

- i'm making progress on the kidnapping, but there's no real way to identify them via flags. the 'rider' flag appears to be unchecked for kidnapped babies, but it's also removed if a parent drops a baby. so DT won't show kidnapped babies, but it also won't show babies rolling around on the floor. best i can do so far.

- Shishimar recently sent me a code snippet that should resolve the migration wave issues

pending
- i've been working on vampire names between things, but i haven't been able to figure out how the assumed names are linked to the dwarves

- i'll see what i can do about modifying the count

vrga

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: April 11, 2012, 05:54:07 am »

Nonexisting dwarves: DT reports more dwarves than I have. Possibly due to kidnapping?
- i'm making progress on the kidnapping, but there's no real way to identify them via flags. the 'rider' flag appears to be unchecked for kidnapped babies, but it's also removed if a parent drops a baby. so DT won't show kidnapped babies, but it also won't show babies rolling around on the floor. best i can do so far.
These might actually be necromancer dwarves, who remain hidden until discovery, sorta like ambushers. Are you near a Tower and do you get the occasional "The dead walk" message or somesuch? If yes, thats your extra dorf right there.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:57:36 am by vrga »
Zeocin's take on the current situation in Ardentdikes:
Otherwise known as the Release Urist Now Apocalyptic Weapon of Arse Yerking, or the R.U.N.A.W.A.Y. system.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1852 on: April 11, 2012, 06:20:26 am »

These might actually be necromancer dwarves, who remain hidden until discovery, sorta like ambushers. Are you near a Tower and do you get the occasional "The dead walk" message or somesuch? If yes, thats your extra dorf right there.

i was testing with the recently posted save for the LFR mod and once i got all the zombie dwarves cleared, i had a single baby that showed up in DT but not in the game, anywhere. so i'm assuming it was kidnapped. unless of course it's a hiding baby necromancer... i'll have to do more testing with that save, since it is in an evil biome, but i don't know if there's a tower nearby.

Tylermon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: April 11, 2012, 10:55:52 am »

Yeah 1st page isn't the best place to look atm ;p browse back through recent pages and you'll find all that you need :) i think the latest LNP has DT for 34.07 too.

Thanks, found the download and it worked.

vorpal+5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: April 12, 2012, 02:07:17 am »

Hey that's my save!  :D And I did not found the baby either.

Any chance to have a magic button in the 'show dwarf details' window (or whatever you name it) that would zero all skills of a dwarf? I'm mightily confused when the haulers are not peasants but have all sort of dwarfy icons (cheesemaker, recordkeeper, whatever). This is not to cheat really, as I'm not asking you to be able to up any skill, but I would really like this 'zero the skills' button.

Shishimaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: April 12, 2012, 05:12:51 pm »

Hey that's my save!  :D And I did not found the baby either.

I've found the baby!!! He is the son of 'Farmer' Lelumuthir and 'Marksdwarf' Athelvutok. Look at the relationships of one of his parents to find him.

"Òrdir Sterusònul has been ecstatic lately. He is happy to be free!"

More than kidnapped it seems to me that he ran away from his parents  :)

DwarfEngineer

• Bay Watcher
  • Grumble Grumble...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: April 12, 2012, 05:58:25 pm »

v0.34.07 Layouts Updated

Layouts are posted for all 3 operating systems and should download automatically.
Note, this is for vanilla Dwarf Therapist only, see post above for splinterz' release.

Direct Download Links:

There is also a new version for OSX which fixes migrant waves with 34.06.

Sorry for the very long delay! Starting from moving day, my time has been consumed with hauling and building tasks. Now it's time for some On Break and Drink. :)
With summer and the new house, my time will be limited for a while, but I'll still be watching for new releases & getting ready to merge Splinterz' branch.
Current Dwarf Therapist Maintainer - Tips

vorpal+5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.6.12 4/12/12 see first post)
« Reply #1857 on: April 13, 2012, 02:10:25 am »

Thanks you!

Your links point to .ini though.

Kami

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: April 13, 2012, 04:04:14 am »

Good Job! Thanks a lot.

notfood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: April 13, 2012, 10:44:33 pm »

Thank you.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 192