Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 192

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.6.12 5/23/12 see first post)  (Read 863850 times)

chrisadams3997

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.6.12 2/18/12 see first post)
« Reply #1170 on: February 23, 2012, 11:50:38 am »

Make sure you have the 'Dwarf Details' pane displayed by going to Windows>Docks>Dwarf Details, and make sure it's not hidden behind the 'Pending Changes' tab on the right side of the screen.  See this image: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/image1ub.jpg/, and notice that dwarf details and pending changes are arranged in two tabs with one or the other showing.  Hope that helps  :).

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: February 23, 2012, 02:17:32 pm »

Okay, it turns out the box was there all the time, floating on my second monitor that wasn't turned on. I've got the thing docked now.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Poldon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: February 23, 2012, 02:57:31 pm »

I am also having a problem having an incorrect number of dwarfs. I just had an immigration wave that DT reported as 28 strong, which had me rather worried. However, only about 10 immigrants actually arrived, one of whom is a ghost (he doesn't even show up in DT). So now I have no idea without cross-referencing which dwarfs are actually in the game.

Before this wave, I was already having some issues, namely DT saying 17 total but counting 6 in a group that actually only consisted of 4 (I always sort by immigration wave).

Other than these issues I have had 4 children in a row kidnapped, in case that can contribute to the funkiness.

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: February 23, 2012, 07:16:09 pm »

When Therapist hits a vampire dorf, does it read his real name or his identity?

If the former, would it have trouble editing that dorf's labors?
A slight smell of ions.....

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

vityav

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: February 23, 2012, 10:39:35 pm »

I was just going to come post a bug about this dwarf showing up with the wrong name, but realized with your post (and many former memberships) that she was a vampire.

To answer your second question: I just tested it and DT changes the labors just fine.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1175 on: February 24, 2012, 06:50:58 am »

...I also haven't looked any further for the current year index, so that's still needed for windows and linux for it to display ages correctly...

for windows: current_year=0xfd31f0

chrisadams3997

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: February 24, 2012, 05:15:12 pm »

Awesome find

Jerg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: February 25, 2012, 06:00:12 am »

Could the physical traits (disease resistance, endurance, strength, agility, recovery rate, etc) be added into the newest DT? Someone modded it in in an earlier version but that's not compatible any more.

TeleDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: February 25, 2012, 06:53:10 am »

I was just going to come post a bug about this dwarf showing up with the wrong name, but realized with your post (and many former memberships) that she was a vampire.

Will this bug be fixed? I do not like this cheaty way to discover vampires, It breaks all the investigation fun for me.

schismatise

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: February 25, 2012, 09:59:01 am »

Will this bug be fixed? I do not like this cheaty way to discover vampires, It breaks all the investigation fun for me.

This bug exists in Dwarf Fortress, not Dwarf Therapist, and if you read the news posted on bay12games.com, you will see that it is already fixed in the next version (not out yet as of this post).

TeleDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: February 25, 2012, 10:30:42 am »

This bug exists in Dwarf Fortress, not Dwarf Therapist, and if you read the news posted on bay12games.com, you will see that it is already fixed in the next version (not out yet as of this post).

Thank you.

ag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: February 25, 2012, 01:08:01 pm »

This bug exists in Dwarf Fortress too - but unless Toady changed the way vampire identities are stored in memory, DT will have to fix it on its own: currently the displayed vampire identity name is kept completely separate and not mirrored to the usual unit name fields. I handled this in DFHack's rename unit command, but it involves several data structures completely new to DT.

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: February 25, 2012, 08:18:57 pm »

Make sure you have the 'Dwarf Details' pane displayed by going to Windows>Docks>Dwarf Details, and make sure it's not hidden behind the 'Pending Changes' tab on the right side of the screen.  See this image: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/image1ub.jpg/, and notice that dwarf details and pending changes are arranged in two tabs with one or the other showing.  Hope that helps  :) .
Uh?? is this new? the dwarf attributes showing in the details screen, I mean... Mine only shows happiness I'm using version 0.6.11

schismatise

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: February 25, 2012, 11:07:02 pm »

This bug exists in Dwarf Fortress too - but unless Toady changed the way vampire identities are stored in memory, DT will have to fix it on its own: currently the displayed vampire identity name is kept completely separate and not mirrored to the usual unit name fields. I handled this in DFHack's rename unit command, but it involves several data structures completely new to DT.

Oh, right, yes, fair enough, i could have worded that better. I mean, i was thinking of that more as a new feature that needs supporting as opposed to a "bug" you need to "fix", but considering the effect is identical i suppose the point is moot. I guess i was just trying to say that the issue will probably be sorted out soon, here's hoping.

Make sure you have the 'Dwarf Details' pane displayed by going to Windows>Docks>Dwarf Details, and make sure it's not hidden behind the 'Pending Changes' tab on the right side of the screen.  See this image: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/image1ub.jpg/, and notice that dwarf details and pending changes are arranged in two tabs with one or the other showing.  Hope that helps  :) .
Uh?? is this new? the dwarf attributes showing in the details screen, I mean... Mine only shows happiness I'm using version 0.6.11

See this post.

UnHerpers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: February 27, 2012, 01:59:44 pm »

I've noticed a bug, I captured a few necromancers in cages, and one was a dwarf. He shows up in my DT and it gives me control of him and things, even nicknaming and that.

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 192