Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

Author Topic: Warhammer 40k. Dark Heresy.  (Read 20148 times)

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer 40k. Dark Heresy.
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2010, 05:50:34 pm »

I'm in GMT +1 until October 31st, at which point it's back to GMT. I checked Belgian time, and it said GMT +2, so that's what I'm going for.

I'd be quite happy to give it a 4 hour session, say every saturday or sunday, 8 pm to midnight GMT +1, so 9 pm to 1 am for Sneevil, and 1 pm to 5pm for Poon and his friend. I suggest saturday/sunday because I know 1 in the afternoon is almost guaranteed to be work/school time on a weekday.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2010, 05:56:05 pm »

works for me.

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2010, 05:58:55 pm »

I have a stupid sleep schedule and often don't wake up till 2 or 3 pm, but if there's one day of the week in which we do this, I can certainly manage to wake my sorry ass up for it.
I'd shoot for saturdays, personally.  (I don't have school or work, i just have a stupid sleep schedule.)
nobody of great interest

i have a crap tumblr page. i usually post art but my scanner is down. http://www.tumblr.com/blog/heygofuckadog

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2010, 06:02:23 pm »

Ok, Saturday sounds like the best idea anyway, if it doesn't clash with anything else. Next Saturday (the 25th, I believe) sound good for everyone?
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2010, 06:14:51 pm »

Yeah, if I remember.
By that time everyone should have a character set up, and a campaign will likely be established, correct?
nobody of great interest

i have a crap tumblr page. i usually post art but my scanner is down. http://www.tumblr.com/blog/heygofuckadog

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 06:24:07 pm »

Yes. I'll get to work on the opening mission this week, cook something new and exciting up for our first session.

I have the rulebook in PDF form, if anyone needs it. I would quite like to find a PDF of the Inquisitor's Handbook, or whatever the other one's called, but I'm too lazy. I believe that has rules for the Sister of Battle career path, too.

I'll message everyone the day before, to maximise our chances of everyone turning up.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 06:31:01 pm »

Alright.
Sounds good. I'll roll my character sheet up sometime this week, so I can iron out the kinks etc.
nobody of great interest

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2010, 01:06:08 pm »

So, Burnt, you got  a plan for what your campaign will be? I'm just kind of doing a halfway-to-date checkup thing. I'm decided on my character, and will probably make the sheet when I wake up later today, and should probably send you a text document of it so that you can have knowledge of the characters that will be taking on your campaign, etc.
nobody of great interest

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2010, 01:24:28 pm »

I've got the rough shape of the first mission planned out in my head, so I know where I'm sending you, and what I'm sending you to do. I just don't know how I'm going to make it interesting, yet.

And having some character sheets so I know what sort of things you can cope with would be handy.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2010, 02:04:30 pm »

hmm dunno about the career still thinking between tech-priest and cleric

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2010, 02:06:49 pm »

Alright, i'll send one your way a bit later on in the day. (It's currently 2pm where I am.) Until then, you can just say that i'm the lowest level/class etc an assassin can be, I'm not certain what other players will be. I'm also uncertain of what my friend is going to be, and there is some debate as to whether or not he'll show up for it, as I know he is a fairly busy person at times.
(So we have Sneevil and myself as players if my friend doesn't show, perhaps we should recruit another?)
nobody of great interest

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2010, 02:11:59 pm »

Whoa whoa whoa, how did I miss this?

Are there still slots open?  I've GMed Dark Heresy so I know the rules pretty decently (I'm not willing to GM again though)

If there's still something available I'll probably end up being a psyker or a scum.
Shoes...

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2010, 02:13:22 pm »

Yeah dude hop in (if it's okay with Burnt.) we have 3 people so far, and possibly only two (I haven't talked to my friend about it recently.)
nobody of great interest

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2010, 02:45:47 pm »

The more the merrier! Feel free to join.

Check out the discussion on time we had earlier, just to make sure it doesn't clash with anything else.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2010, 03:29:16 pm »

I'm GMT-5, and yeah, what they were saying a few pages back, Dark Heresy assassins are just your basic death cult guys.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18