Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Explorer - A Minecraft Alpha LP(tons of images!)  (Read 33511 times)

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Explorer - A Minecraft Alpha LP(tons of images!)
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2010, 08:23:17 am »

It's coo guys, I'm uploading the images to ImageShack now. Then I'll fix every single picture with the new image. I MIGHT push yesterday's + today's update forward to tomorrow, and have a triple update. Just sayin'.

EDIT: NVM, you're lucky if you even get the fix.
EDIT2: Imageshack is worse. I've uploaded ALL of the images TWICE now, and I've only got the first 34 ones done.
Anyone have a suggestion for another image uploader?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:35:04 pm by Dwarf Midget »
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2010, 01:41:47 pm »

Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2010, 02:23:49 pm »

I admire you, I would have gone berserk.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2010, 03:03:24 pm »

imgur.com
I love you.

Pics will be fixed tomorrow, plus Monday's update. Double update for Thursday and Friday. Disregard this, the image fixing itself is an exhorbant amount of work.

DID I MENTION REPLACING 400 IMAGE LINKS IS REPETITIVE, TIME-HOGGING AND BORING?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 12:09:57 pm by Dwarf Midget »

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 20, 2010, 09:20:28 pm »

ctrl+click is your friend, bro. So is shift+[arrow]

imgur let's you upload as many images as you like at once. Might take a while to replace the tags, but that is made easier by the fact it provides the tags all preped up for you, co all you have to do is ctrl-v.

ZaZ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2010, 05:51:07 pm »

Any progress so far? I just found this thread and I love it.  8)

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 24, 2010, 06:48:23 am »

Well... no.
I'm not continuing the LP until the pictures are fixed, and I constantly feel too lazy to fix the pictures. If you ABSOLUTELY want me to continue LPing, and don't trust my will to work(I don't), then I COULD put all my entries' text in a code spoiler, then you guys could replace the old image links with the new ones for me :D

Though I doubt you will; I mean, who'd bother to replace 400 image links for someone else?

EDIT: Because I feel like it and don't have much do do right now, I'm fixing some links. Currently on day 5/6.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 07:03:46 am by Dwarf Midget »

ZaZ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 24, 2010, 07:55:25 am »

Well... no.
I'm not continuing the LP until the pictures are fixed, and I constantly feel too lazy to fix the pictures. If you ABSOLUTELY want me to continue LPing, and don't trust my will to work(I don't), then I COULD put all my entries' text in a code spoiler, then you guys could replace the old image links with the new ones for me :D

Though I doubt you will; I mean, who'd bother to replace 400 image links for someone else?

EDIT: Because I feel like it and don't have much do do right now, I'm fixing some links. Currently on day 5/6.

Well if we all did like...10 or 40 it wouldn't take that many people. All the same you could just continue on from today. I'm not sure whats broken after all except for your last post where you said it got messed up, all the images are working for me  :-\

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 24, 2010, 07:59:06 am »

Well... no.

Well if we all did like...10 or 40 it wouldn't take that many people. All the same you could just continue on from today. I'm not sure whats broken after all except for your last post where you said it got messed up, all the images are working for me  :-\
Monthly bandwith quota. Anyway; I'll just keep on doing it myself, when I'm tired of it I'll just make a post with all the remaining days. And if several people are going to work; post what days you're taking so we won't end up having them done twice.

ZaZ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 24, 2010, 08:02:59 am »

Well... no.

Monthly bandwith quota. Anyway; I'll just keep on doing it myself, when I'm tired of it I'll just make a post with all the remaining days. And if several people are going to work; post what days you're taking so we won't end up having them done twice.

Well what days have you done so far if its not already done post day 1 and I'll give it a shot with those.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 24, 2010, 08:15:42 am »

Alright; to start off with, here's day 23 to day 18. Preferably do them in that order.

Spoiler: Day 23 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Day 22 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Day 21 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Day 20 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Day 19 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Day 18 (click to show/hide)

I'm on day 10 now, by the way.

ZaZ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2010, 08:31:32 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Check me but I'm pretty sure thats right for day 23 it helps that they were in order. 8)

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2010, 09:28:31 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Check me but I'm pretty sure thats right for day 23 it helps that they were in order. 8)
Yup, there was only 1 image wrong('twas repeated). Thanks man :D

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2010, 10:15:07 am »

I'll do 18&19.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 24, 2010, 10:16:07 am »

I'll do 18&19.
Thanks man. You guys are a real help.

Just in case, I'm putting these last few days up. I've done everyone up to 13 for now.

Spoiler: Day 16 & 17 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Day 14 & 15 (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16