N
- 40 (25%)
C-
- 13 (8.1%)
C+
- 2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Not a Scientific Poll  (Read 20010 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Not a Scientific Poll
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2010, 12:50:18 pm »

I don't really like single axis spectrums. Much more a fan of multi-axis ones. But I voted L- nonetheless.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2010, 03:24:51 pm »

I voted L-, but I'm actually pretty apathetic. Politics is kind of boring, so I just sort of hope that the politicians deal with it. I sure hope they're not trying to set up a fascist dystopia or something because I certainly wouldn't notice until the Thought Police confiscated my computer for having LCS on it.

I don't think the poll results are too surprising. Most Bay12gamers are really closet communists. The means of production should belong to the people, the upper social classes are a menace to be wiped from the face of earth and minting coins will cause society to collapse like a burning house of cards.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2010, 03:27:53 pm »

no, minting coins will just make the world freeze while it tries to keep track of all them coins.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2010, 03:33:20 pm »

No, minting coins will just make coins really tasty
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2010, 03:34:08 pm »

But I don't like mint!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2010, 03:34:24 pm »

And that, my friends, is why Candyland abandoned capitalism after a day.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2010, 03:39:53 pm »

I put L-, but to be honest I'd normally vote for some weird party like the Monster Raving Loony party, because all the main parties are composed of public schoolboys and token minorities and are all the same, and not voting for them is basically throwing away a vote, so I may as well do it in the silliest way possible.
I also like a manifesto that reads like a Captain Beefheart song.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2010, 03:41:52 pm »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2010, 05:47:45 pm »

L-, though I'd probably be quite conservative if I thought people were, in general, good at governing themselves =/  I think we need more social reform on an individual behavioral level before we'll be able to remove some of our governmental machinery.

I guess I'm with Hobbes, sort of?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2010, 06:45:14 pm »

Some of those Rhinoceros policies are great.  I actually quite liked some of the MRL policies, too

Any MP whose constituency sells off a school playing field for development will be required to relinquish his own back garden as a replacement sports facility for the school

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2010, 10:47:04 pm »

VOTE FOR THE AUSTRALIAN SEX PARTY!
"These humans only worship one god. Can you believe it?"
"Man, if I had to decide between the god of magma and the god of rubies, I just don't think I could handle it."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2010, 10:49:17 pm »

Why is this not a poll option?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2010, 10:53:22 pm »

Why is this not a poll option?
Because the world is full of fools.
"These humans only worship one god. Can you believe it?"
"Man, if I had to decide between the god of magma and the god of rubies, I just don't think I could handle it."

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2010, 11:26:51 pm »

Some of those Rhinoceros policies are great.  I actually quite liked some of the MRL policies, too

To strengthen Canada's military, Sharp planned to tow Antarctica north to the Arctic Circle. "Once we have Antarctica, we'll control all of the world's cold. If another Cold War starts, we'll be unbeatable."

Is the best.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2010, 11:36:11 pm »

To be fair, no one would dare fuck with the country that detached and floated an entire continent across the whole globe, even in a New Cold War.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13