Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Creation Of A World: Turn 3, Chaos messes things up... in a GOOOD way  (Read 4053 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Creation Of A World: Game Start, Nothing to See Here...
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 03:50:05 pm »

Male.

Create a smaller ball of rock to circle the larger one. Do not cover it with soil.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: Creation Of A World: Turn 1, Of Suns, Planets, and Moons
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 05:01:55 pm »

Create gaseus water in the void
(5) You call on your powers to fill the Void with vaporous water. (3) The lack of heat make the vapor freeze into Ice. You remember to maintain it next time. Not that it would behave any different.

Attempt to create a large, heated centre in the void, for expansion is essential!
[6] You pour heat into the Void, and keep at it, not realizing that the Ice has torn itself into Hydrogen and Oxygen. [4] Chaos resents your attempt to control it and pushes all the gas into a small ball and tries to reclaim the Void. [4] Eth keeps trying anyways and ignites the ball of hydrogen, the force of the ignition forces Chaos back. The ball of gas is too hot for water to be created and the oxygen is thrown away from the newly born star! Size [6] Color [1] Temperature[5] The Green star is a Super-Giant with a perfect surface temp. allowing an extended Goldilocks zone. (Co-Created Newborn star, albeit in a round-about fashion. Created by Eth (fusion) and Sirion (raw material))

Create ways for us gods to move around. Preferably wings.
[5] You are balked when you try to force changes on your fellow Gods and Goddesses. However you grow [4] Beautifully proportioned wings they don't work because there is nothing to create lift against. [1][4] They are dull gray and appear to be made of some sort of energy. Good thing you can move just by willing it. (Grew wings)

Create a large ball of rock. Add soil as a covering
Create a smaller ball of rock to circle the larger one. Do not cover it with soil.
[5][5] Ochita creates a sphere of Rock just slightly bigger then Earth (whatever that is) the massive heat of the newly created sun and the gravitational tides it exudes allows your to form a layer of soil over it. [6] Torh then makes an orbiting satellite half the size of the original and [4] puts it into a stabilized orbit over the planet, it will eventually drift off in a few trillion years due to it's size. [1] the massive gravity of the moon causes the core of the first orb to heat up and melt, the surface cracks and large geysers of molten stone burst hundreds of feet out and the overall size of the planet slightly shrinks (to earth size). If steps are not taken it will turn into a ball of magma...  (Ochita has a Earth-sized ball of rock with a molten core and a soil surface that is cracked and allowing lava to flow. Torh gains a very large moon in a generally stable orbit.)

Very good rolls everyone. Eclipsetail discovered that gods cannot change other gods as a rule. Jet and Scriver made a a sun (with a little luck from the dice, scriver was chosen to have Chaos interfere with him this turn) Becuase of Scriver we will be More scientific (but not perfectly) things will obey gravitational, Thermal, and Chemical laws at this point. And we have what I assume is a planet and moon. Did i miss something? :D

Please refer to Status page for well... Statuses...
Back to Mafia with me!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 05:04:12 pm »

Give the earth oceans for life to develop

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 05:20:04 pm »

Add mountains to my creation. Make intricate stream beds on them so water can run down.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 05:26:52 pm »

Please name you creations :P

Statuses are actually up now. sorry for the delay.

Also the orbits planets may go into are

-2 G Hot as hell
-1 G Hotter then normal
(G)oldilocks zone: Earth-like (this sun supports 2 planets in its G zone)
+G Slighlty cooler
+2G Cold

Then Gas giants maybe be formed after this up to 3 in GG 1,2,3

I need to know what zone the planet was formed in, I assumed Goldilocks (I)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 05:46:09 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 05:53:19 pm »

Lovingly craft some craters into the moon. (Which shall be called 'The Godsphere')

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 05:22:02 am »

I tried to post this from my phone last night, but apparently those thingies can not make a difference between replying to a topic or creating a new one. Anyway, here's the post:

Having felt the hungry touch of Mother Chaos, Eth takes some flame from the newly created star which he has not yet named, and scatters them across the border of the void, to act as guards and warning signals against Chaos.
The purpose being, that if Chaos encroaches on the Voiditory, the flames/lights will go out, and warn Eth and the others.

((No, Eth has no respect for laws of nature; he's going mythophysical on your hind parts. Or at least, that is what he tries to do ;) ))
Love, scriver~

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 11:26:50 am »

Well exlipsetail is on so i will wait for another hour or so before I do a turn. I have decided that since gods don't take notice of time, they are bound to take a turn or two just standing around thinking about stuff... so if i have 4 people and the 5 was on but did not post i will just skip them for a turn. Nothing good nothing bad.
Back to Mafia with me!

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2010, 01:13:15 pm »

Create air and the breeze.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: Creation Of A World: Turn 2, Water, water everywhere
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2010, 02:12:27 pm »

Lovingly craft some craters into the moon. (Which shall be called 'The Godsphere')
[5] You create a bunch of small rock spheres and force them at The Godshpere. it ends up looking like this:

(Don't expect many pictures, just had to get a cratered look in my head and decided to share it, this is Callisto btw.)
[1] A lot of dust is throw up by the impacts. [1] Chaos tries to interfere but instead turns the dust into beautiful rings around the unnamed planet. (Moon gains craters, Planet gains rings)

Create air and the breeze.

[2] Umm... Yeah... No.

Add mountains to my creation. Make intricate stream beds on them so water can run down.

[2][3] No mountains for you! You manage to make a few large basins to hold water but can't get the knack of making streams rivers and brooks.

Having felt the hungry touch of Mother Chaos, Eth takes some flame from the newly created star which he has not yet named, and scatters them across the border of the void, to act as guards and warning signals against Chaos.

[5][5][3] You study the new substance that burns so brightly. It shouldn't be to hard to... yes... You gather up all the free oxygen in the Void and force it into orbs, then using massive amounts of heat you cause them to start Fusion. They will only last a a little while [2][2][6] ten turns... what exactly is a turn you wonder... [Function: 6] When ever Chaos moves even the slightest bit toward them they dim out. Everyone should have ample warning about Chaotic interference now. (-1 to Chaos rolls) ((Please name all creations guys and gals :D)) You feel much more confident about your abilities. Increased Fire domain, ability gained = Ignite Fusion

Give the earth oceans for life to develop

[4+1 (basins already created)] You start manifesting Water pouring it over the super heated lava cooling it down and all basin are filled (about 10% surface coverage.) [2+2 gravity] The water vapor is caught in the gravity well and forms a crude steam atmosphere increasing the surface temp slightly but only by .1 degree (F) the planet is Stable now and has just a few volcanoes here and there survived the massive dowsing.

Quote from: Planet
Cool down.
[3+2 water dosing] Thanks to the water on the planet has cooled down enough for some of the water vapor to start condensing into rain.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 02:14:18 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 02:26:33 pm »

Try again.
DungeonEscape
Will you make it out alive?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 02:41:11 pm »

Try again.

Wait, what?

EDIT: Seeing how involved I am with the moon...

Change name to Miratio, and sex to female. (Which should be really easy, considering how I'm just a ball of light.)

I figure I'll become some sort of fertility/moon goddess. That's usually how they developed.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 02:44:22 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2010, 02:55:09 pm »

pour some more water on the planet and take the shape off a female mermaid that is associated with water,rain and seduction

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2010, 03:26:51 pm »

Add more planets, add one away from the star and call it "Bloodyhellitscold"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2010, 04:39:25 pm »

Try again.

Wait, what?

EDIT: Seeing how involved I am with the moon...

Change name to Miratio, and sex to female. (Which should be really easy, considering how I'm just a ball of light.)

I figure I'll become some sort of fertility/moon goddess. That's usually how they developed.

I'll allow each person one free name and sex change when they develop to their third level of power. until then you are still fumbling with the basic to go changing the basis of who you are.
Back to Mafia with me!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4