Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 300547 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (game on Saturday) (always recruiting)
« Reply #1710 on: June 11, 2011, 10:06:43 am »

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=302980

Finalized sheet? I certainly hope so!

Also, sunday will be good for me as well.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: June 11, 2011, 12:39:50 pm »

There is one thing that you still need to add: items. Rope, camping equipment, food, waterskin, etc. Without the waterskin you can't realistically spend a day or two away from the boat since you need a container to put water into.

Other than that it looks good. I would have chosen a riding dog so that I could ride on it's back as a halfling, but that's just me.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: June 11, 2011, 01:02:20 pm »

Yeah, according to SRD Riding Dog seems to better in every way except dexterity.

I don't really wanna change it though. It fits my character.

Items...argh. Adding now!

Edit: Done, I've got seven days worth of food, a gallon of water, bedroll, tent etc.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 01:29:01 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: June 11, 2011, 02:08:54 pm »

Languages. You should know Common, Halfling, and Druidic (Automatic) in addition to two of Dwarven, Goblin, Gnome, Elf, Orc, and Sylvan.

aaaand it now looks like I might not be at a session tomorrow, unless some miracle happens.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 02:13:26 pm by RedWarrior0 »

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: June 11, 2011, 07:46:02 pm »

I can just picture the Halfling carrying a gallon jug on his back. A humorous picture, to be sure.

As long as you are in contact with Bote, you don't have to worry about food or water. We have a cook for meals. Of course if you are away for extended periods of time carrying rations and water becomes important. I typically carry 3 days of food/water with me just in case, and have a small supply of "extra rations" in case they are needed.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: June 11, 2011, 08:04:12 pm »

Realistically, if you spend a day travelling, anywhere really, but especially in a desert, without any water at all, you are likely to get fatigued from dehydration. I hope that the S.R.D. has some sort of rules on the topic, but I am not inclined to look them up over this, it is easier to just follow common sense and take easy precautions unless it actually becomes an issue...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: June 11, 2011, 08:11:31 pm »

I skimmed some rules that said you needed a half gallon a day before getting dehydrated. Maybe less for a halfling?

Posted!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 08:24:48 pm by Dwarmin »

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: June 12, 2011, 03:27:03 am »

I imagine food/drink requirements would be similar in changes as for encumbrance.

Fine ×1/8, Diminutive ×1/4, Tiny ×1/2,  Small ×3/4, Medium x1, Large ×2, Huge ×4, Gargantuan ×8, Colossal ×16.

But that's just a guess.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: June 12, 2011, 03:37:47 pm »

Spoiler: Journalogue (click to show/hide)

I might be able to come, but probably not.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: June 12, 2011, 04:10:36 pm »

I'll be around.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: June 12, 2011, 04:57:07 pm »

What's the info for direct connecting to the server?

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: June 12, 2011, 05:42:23 pm »

When you try to join a server, there should be a list of server names. Mine is called East Marches. It is also up, because the game is in 20 minutes or so.

So, 20 minutes to adjudicate some journals and figure out how much money people are taking from the party fund and update the OP and the experience tracker and maybe the party fund not in that order...
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: June 12, 2011, 06:09:23 pm »

Van, Maelrigar, Nael, Uskton Slek, Pheron, Vaba, Tallulah, and Ethan receive their journal exp.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: June 12, 2011, 06:14:12 pm »

I hope that the S.R.D. has some sort of rules on the topic, but I am not inclined to look them up over this, it is easier to just follow common sense and take easy precautions unless it actually becomes an issue...

According to the SRD, you need a pound of food and a gallon of water each day. Small people need half that. A DC 10 survival check allows you to acquire this for yourself, so the rules below can be largely ignored as long as you don't have a negative survival modifer and the DM is willing to let you take ten.

Failing to eat for more than 3 days means making a Con check each day that you continue to not eat with a DC of 7+the number of days you've gone without eating or take 1d6 nonlethal damage and be fatigued until you get food. Thus, at the most pesimistic, you can survive for a duration equal to (your hitpoints/6)+3 days without eating and still be fine.

Failing to drink for more that (your con stat+24) hours means making a Con check each hour that you continue to not drink with a DC of 7+the number of hours you've gone without drinking or take 1d6 nonlethal damage and be fatigued until you get water. Thus, at the most pesimistic, you can survive for a duration equal to (your hitpoints/6)+24 hours without water and still be fine.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 244