Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 300271 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session on Saturday) (always recruiting)
« Reply #1035 on: February 19, 2011, 02:41:56 pm »

Also, session is in 6 hours, 12 minutes.
You don't read MSPA by any chance, do you?
Nope. Why, did I accidentally make a reference?
Yes. Yes you did.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 19, 2011, 04:15:59 pm »

Van, Corina, and Nael receive their journal experience.

Also, I apparently forgot that we were supposed to be naming the bote. Thus far, the entries are:
Sand's Zephyr
Blind Zyphyr
Desert Wind
Sand Blaster
Coarse Courser

I kinda thought we'd have more entries than this   :-\  Oh well, guess I'll just set up the poll anyway and if there's a bunch more suggestions, I can always just reset it...

EDIT: Mystellar also receives her journal experience. (how did I miss it? Was it because it wasn't spoiler'd like the others?)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 06:22:58 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 19, 2011, 04:24:34 pm »

Game in 1 1/2 hours?

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 19, 2011, 04:27:52 pm »

Game in 1 1/2 hours?
Yes. Be there or be a four-sided two-dimensional polygon with two sets of parallel sides perpendicular to the other pair with four right angles and each edge of equivalent length.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 04:29:48 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 19, 2011, 04:38:12 pm »

Be there or be a four-sided two-dimensional polygon with two sets of parallel sides perpendicular to the other pair with four right angles and each edge of equivalent length...
...whose diagonals are perpendicular to one another and are also equivalent in length.

Anyway, very slight change of plans here. I may or may not be late (up to half an hour), and I'll be using my home computer. No traveling today.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 19, 2011, 04:55:47 pm »

My Hamachis are up and my- Oooooh shiny!
* RAM wanders off
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 19, 2011, 05:41:51 pm »

Here's the picture for my new character's pog:

Given how simplistic it is, just scale it however you need to make it fit.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 19, 2011, 05:52:41 pm »

Server is up.

Game in 8 minutes.

Supposedly.

Also, Mythweavers is bugging the bork out, so... that may pose some problems. We'll see.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 19, 2011, 09:11:14 pm »

I can make it late. However, something is fucked up between Hamachi, the hotel connection, and Maptools.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 19, 2011, 09:26:58 pm »

If you're having trouble joining the hamachi network, you could try joining the 2nd one. The first is kinda full.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 19, 2011, 09:29:46 pm »

No, I'm in the network, but it says I have no connection

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 19, 2011, 10:30:41 pm »

Would it be possible to sit in on a session but not play? I'd like to watch.
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 19, 2011, 11:23:32 pm »

The party, using their finite reserves of human learning capacity, have decided to split into not two, but THREE groups! The park group (Ethan, Lyca, and Van), the ship group (Nael, Arrus), and the gate group (Pheron, Maelrigar, Mystellar, Tallulah). That last one may be further split into the "staying at the gate" group and the "going to the mage guild" group. I suspect that this may be subject to revision, because whatever the hell kind of "plan" this is shaping up to be is... um... still in the shaping up part of becoming a plan. Yeesh.

Anyway, there were noisy bats, and a church of loot and travelling with an off-hand reference to the plot, and a mechanism from DF used to open the drawbridge that allows sandfliers to sail into the city and dock at the... dock. Then the group split into three groups, and may possibly split into a FOURTH soon, pending tactical discussion from the group. Next session is going to be fun.

Anyway, journals are worth 100 exp per currently character level for everyone who joined the session today. That even includes Tallulah, if you can glean enough info to make a decent journal.

Also, because this week is no-school week, I think we can have an EXTRA SESSION on one of the weekdays! So everyone post what days you'd be available to play over the next week, and whether you'd prefer to have the session start at the usual time or two or three hours earlier.

P.S. given that Ethan shows up for the start of the next session, he's got a random encounter to get through with Van (whose location is defined as "wherever the group needs my blinktankiness most")
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:25:42 pm by shoruke »

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 19, 2011, 11:25:53 pm »

The Drawbridge lowered, Pheron takes a minute to update his journal.
Spoiler: Journal of Pheron (click to show/hide)

(Edit: Link to Past Journals)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 11:50:28 am by Kogan Loloklam »
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 19, 2011, 11:34:05 pm »

Maelrigar has interviewed the Azer, and it seems genuinely lost, its thoughts betraying a genuine desire to return to its origin, though it seems unusually bereft of ambitions...

With that concluded we again explored the town. It was largely deserted except for a band of bat-folk. They seemed willing to avoid conflict but one of our number approached them and they reacted with hostility, and were subsequently driven away, losing some of their number.

In time we reached a temple to the so-called god of travellers, as expected no time was wasted stripping it of its treasures, we shall see if anything comes of this...

The temple was adjacent to the docks, which are now open and store a number of valuable items that could be added to our vessel. We also found stable mooring and could dock there. The residents of the city seem few in number and small in threat, but we have not seen the city at night...

Apparently the vessels relocation to the docks is a matter of urgency, with some of our number retiring immediately to see it done. I am not myself convinced of this urgency, and am inclined to investigate the apparent bounty that lies within the mage guild...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 244