Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 300022 times)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session on Saturday) (always recruiting)
« Reply #735 on: January 12, 2011, 02:42:07 pm »

How far behind is Corina? I might be able to make that session.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 12, 2011, 03:44:25 pm »

How far behind is Corina? I might be able to make that session.

Behind? Roughly half the team is still level one, highest level is 3. And you get a free nifty robe to wear in the desert!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 03:49:03 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 12, 2011, 07:01:20 pm »

So does the link work now

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 12, 2011, 08:25:51 pm »

You have the exact same problem as before Adwarf, you need to click on the eye to the left of your characters name on the mythweavers sheet page. It should be faded out right now, just click it once and the sheet will be made available for everyone else to view. If you want to test if it worked just log out of mythweavers and try to access your character sheet using a link. If you need a username and password then the problem isn't solved and it is still private.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 12, 2011, 09:29:18 pm »

I should be able to make this session, but I'll probably have to miss the next one for Bandfest. I had such a good attendance record, too. Only one I've missed so far was the last one, and only because it was rescheduled.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 12, 2011, 10:07:29 pm »

You should log in to Mythweavers and click on sheets, it will show you all of your sheets.
You should then click on the eye next to your sheet.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 15, 2011, 11:46:58 am »

About six hours?
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 15, 2011, 12:23:15 pm »

sounds about right for me.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session Today) (always recruiting)
« Reply #743 on: January 15, 2011, 02:58:44 pm »

Three hours from now.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 15, 2011, 05:32:58 pm »

Excuse the double post, but the server is now up, and I felt that the event would warrant a bump.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 15, 2011, 05:52:18 pm »

Our journey through the barren tunnel has ended only to be faced with a barren expanse of sand. As we emerged we encountered a pair of animated statues, apparently some form of guides, probably constructed by the dwarves when the passage was still in use. They did not appear to have much historical information, and the others were in a hurry to begin, so we chose a direction and started marching.

It is unbelievably hot, and dry, in this abysmal place. Our combined magic has maintained our composure and kept us supplied with water. Even so, it feels as though the whole place was created to prohibit life.

It would seem something does live out here, the stone has gotten a clear signal from a town to the northwest. I can only guess as to what forms civilisation might take in such a place.

Where there is life, there are predators. We were set upon by some sort of bizarre wild dog, I suspect that the settlement will be similarly welcoming...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 15, 2011, 11:49:44 pm »

Spoiler: Tallulah's Notes (click to show/hide)
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 16, 2011, 01:19:16 am »

Today, we all learned a valuable lesson about The Power of Friendship; namely, stick the eff together when you're in a monster-infested cave.

So, there was a town, and botes, and a mayor with a kewl map, and a spat between the players, and some centipedes, and even the HFS (specifically the GCS... hopefully that isn't too unbearable of a spoiler for anyone).

Today's journal tip of the day: If people show up and pull a Maelrigar ("where are we" "what are we doing" "what's going on" "who are these people we're talking to"), then you probably haven't been giving enough detail in your journals. I want EPIC STORIES here, people! Speaking of which, RAM's journal from last game and Tallulah's journal from this game earn the exp.

Same time next week, guys?

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 16, 2011, 01:23:07 am »

From the journal of Corina Chillblood.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: I don't know my avialiblity in advance, but the time was fairly good.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 16, 2011, 01:45:41 am »

The town was friendlier than expected, and apparently a mining settlement. They greeted us at the door and answered our queries. It seems that they use some form of boat to travel the sands, I have yet to see how they function, but we have commissioned one for our group, with a forge no less, I hope we find use for it. The folk here are various humanoids that have adapted to the desert. The dwarves can stand guard in full sunlight. There are creatures that look similar to goblins, and avoid prying eyes even more. And there is a race that resembles elves in build, but their features and culture are completely alien, with smooth skin, featureless eyes that are visible only through slits, and outfits that appear to consist entirely of heavy strips of light cloth, I can only imagine what skills they may possess.
 To pay for the vessel we commissioned we have offered to clear some monsters from a section of the mine and retrieve some gems. I heard mention that there may be living slimes, this could prove to be an expensive battle...
 It seems our funds may be insufficient for our purchase, I have spoken to the mine foreman on duty but they did not appear to be in a position to offer any further compensation. I will speak to the owners in the morning.

The others had some business with the Mayor while I sought compensation from the mine owners, who are willing to grant us 1500 gold pieces for clearing the monsters from the mines. I fear it is not enough, but we were going to perform the task regardless...

Finni, the mage, perished in the mines today, we were separated and a spider attacked her and Van, who joined us only recently. I did what I could to distract the beast, but could not get by it in time.
 We had previously bested some centipedes of unusual size, I failed to find any gems and fear that we will be forced to run further errands if we are to collect our commissioned vessel. though we should have earned a positive reputation from our efforts. I fear, however, that I may have earned us the title of mercenary. This may make exploration more difficult, but we must find a way to pay our way in this place...

I have heard rumours of a great expanse of water under the ground, though that would be a likely rumour amongst a people whose supplies are so limited.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 244