Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 299858 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (no session for a week or two) (always recruiting)
« Reply #540 on: December 07, 2010, 06:33:25 pm »

It has a maximum limit, and people stay on it until they remove themselves, even if they are not logged in at the time, so someone needs to leave...

Could everyone please reply with their Hamachi name so that we can remove anyone who isn't active anymore?

I am RAM...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (no session for a week or two) (always recruiting)
« Reply #541 on: December 07, 2010, 07:58:06 pm »

I would be Mission0 whenever I can get on it.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 07, 2010, 11:11:19 pm »

Barbarossa here.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 08, 2010, 01:40:18 am »

"phob" here.
Did youk now that players dont have to be on the same network?
For example there is network A and B
There are four people connected to network A: Host 0, and players 1 2 and 3.
There are also three people connected to network B: Host 0 and players 4 & 5.
 If all of them connect to host 0, it will work just fine.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 08, 2010, 06:51:49 am »

"The Fool" here, it's good to know that you can have more than one hamachi list going at once. Also we normally use GMT as standard because it involves a lot less conversion as it lists the number of hours difference.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 08, 2010, 06:52:47 pm »

"Red" here.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 10, 2010, 08:12:16 am »

I'm starting up a morning d20 modern game, if anyone is interested. (Sorry if you don't like me posting this here, 'rouke)
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 10, 2010, 07:09:28 pm »

I'm starting up a morning d20 modern game, if anyone is interested. (Sorry if you don't like me posting this here, 'rouke)

S'fine, our schedules are slightly interrelated anyway.

Mission0's character looks fine to me, except that I have a small issue with your backstory, I'll send you a PM about it.

Also, the calm before the final storm has been slightly (understatement) more hectic than I thought it would be, and this weekend is when the serious cramming happens. Finals end for me on the 20th, so sessions can start up again... Christmas week!

I won't be available on the 24th or 25th, and I'll probably be going snowboarding with teh fambly on one other TBA day during the holidays, but other than that I should be available right up until school starts again in January.

So, to salvage some scrap of efficiency, I'd like for everyone to post their availability (or at least, what you know of it) from December 21 - January 4. Then we can set up session schedules well in advance, which is good in general.

P.S. I'll go through the Hamachi server and kick off people I haven't seen in forever.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 11, 2010, 09:58:23 pm »

Pretty much all the time from 6AM to 11PM PST (GMT-8)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 11, 2010, 11:10:34 pm »

I'll get my schedule up soon. No-no on christmas and New Year's Eve, though.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 12, 2010, 02:04:01 am »

Well, yeah, but I wouldn't expect Shoruke would want to host a game then either.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 12, 2010, 04:29:37 am »

As far as I know, I should be good for that time slot. And I'm LordHap on Hamachi.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 12, 2010, 09:22:39 am »

I am available every morning from 8-12 AM EST.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 13, 2010, 10:58:50 am »

I evicted some people from the Hamachi network, so mission0 should be able to join that now... if I've accidentally evicterated anyone I shouldn't have, try to just join in again, if that doesn't work, PM me.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 13, 2010, 04:27:15 pm »

Ok i'm logged in
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 244