Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 299727 times)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session pending) (always recruiting)
« Reply #360 on: November 04, 2010, 06:47:01 am »

DM Genie

There's a few plugins for that that make things (I'm assuming here that you're going to use it to make NPCs and stuff the way I do. If you're just using the weather generator, Disregard this) much easier. I've also made a few items that are rather handy, and I can export my character for your easy reference. If you want me to send you these, let me know. Also, I've been using it for years and can help yo with any problems you may have.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 04, 2010, 11:14:51 am »

@RAM: In late spring (the current game time), no clothing is fine (except for any nudity taboos) except in high winds, in which case you'll want shelter. In summer, you'll want something light to prevent sunburn, and in winter... well, Canadians would be prepared, most Americans would not.

@The Fool: Use the retraining rules in PHB2; when you level up, you can switch any of the feats you have, as long as you can show that you could have taken the new feat at the time you took the one its replacing. As for season cycles, they'll be much like Earth's... for simplicity, you understand; I know some basic geography, but hypothetical planets with floating continents would be KINDA HARD. Also, Arcadia's weather system is going to be slightly harsher than Earth's, due to lack of proximity to oceans and being higher up (providing exposure to the higher air currents). So, you'll be getting hit by some rather hot weather after about a month of game time.

@Lord Shonus: Thank you for the offer, but I'm mostly using DM Genie for timekeeping, weather, and campaign notes. I find it to be rather inflexible for other functions.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 04, 2010, 12:03:19 pm »

Duh, its obvious it resides on backs of four elephants.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 05, 2010, 04:10:21 am »

so do i have to do anything to prepare my character for the next session after the missed session/s?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 05, 2010, 05:18:02 am »

Shoruke posted a couple of days ago that you can craft items, inscribe scrolls, research spells if you're off(Obviously, if you got required feats and XP)
-edit-
Shoruke, is it possible ot have the next session this saturday, not sunday?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 08:14:03 am by Pillow_Killer »
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 05, 2010, 11:18:59 am »

I can't tell from The Fool's post whether he's voting for Saturday or Sunday (you didn't say whether you'd make it to Sunday at all)... but, besides him, we've got three votes for Saturday and one vote for Sunday.

Session will be at 9:00 GMT on Saturday. That's 29 hours from now.

Also, I seem to have missed it when RAM asked this earlier: If you VendorTrash your little ghost touch crystal for standard half monies, you'll get 300 gp.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 05, 2010, 11:52:34 am »

The elephants idea about how Arcadia works as part of a planet gave me one of my own.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 05, 2010, 12:05:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 05, 2010, 06:24:34 pm »

As awesome as the 1billion HD dragon idea would be, that's not it  :P
It's also not elephants, sorry.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 05, 2010, 06:30:17 pm »

Probably just an accident with the elemental plane of air...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 06, 2010, 10:19:07 am »

I wont be able to make it to the session  :'( Gotta see my grandmother off at the trainstation after her visit
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 06, 2010, 01:02:02 pm »

I'm making a town map of Rivershire. It won't be superbly accurate, but it will reduce the abstraction a little bit, and give me a place to put the pogs for when I need to talk to you guys.

Game in 3 hours.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 06, 2010, 03:00:40 pm »

I might be a little late.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 06, 2010, 03:43:12 pm »

Server is up; officially, the game starts in 20 minutes or so. Because, y'know, D&D games always start right on time.

EDIT: Dude, where's my players? Did Daylight Savings Time kill everyone or something?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 04:16:33 pm by shoruke »

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 06, 2010, 05:12:28 pm »

Maybe we could try again tomorrow sunday?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 244