Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 299703 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session pending) (always recruiting)
« Reply #345 on: November 01, 2010, 06:41:11 pm »

3 teaching crystals please, and I won't be elaborating on the journal.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 01, 2010, 07:41:02 pm »

I'll take the Grip Burst shoes.

Also, I vote for Sunday. I'll be at XC State on Saturday.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 01, 2010, 11:05:29 pm »

Please let then ext session be on saturday.
Ill take cloak of elemental resistance.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 11:07:09 pm by Pillow_Killer »
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 02, 2010, 07:19:29 am »

I'll take the alchemical item kit (Does that Come with a case of any kind, or just the items?). As will always be the case, I vote for Saturday. My Character sheet has been updated. I took Grease and Summon Monster I as new spells.

Edit: Since I missed the first session and am using a repurposed pog, here's Corina's description and backstory:

Description
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Backstory
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 07:39:42 am by Lord Shonus »
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 02, 2010, 12:32:31 pm »

Okay, I have to ask: Why does Corina not cast Prestidigitation on her clothes? It won't repair them, but it'll clean them... if you don't have a backpack or anything to carry your stuff, then Tarlach will probably give you a belt pouch or something.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 02, 2010, 01:29:48 pm »

She has a pack. Her clothes are clean, but she's extremely paranoid about damaging them, even though she could manage to repair them.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 02, 2010, 01:38:47 pm »

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 01:41:02 pm by Pillow_Killer »
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 02, 2010, 05:40:42 pm »

sorry i missed the last few sessions, what happened?, I was working on an assignment
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 02, 2010, 07:27:30 pm »

There was a tomb, with skeletons, and a necromancer. The necromancer was experimenting with a ritual, probably to create undead. The party entered the tomb, offed some skeletons, then ran away to rest. Then the party came back, offed more skeletons, and knocked the necromancer unconscious. The party the bashed down a massive door, looted the contents, and spent several hours arguing about, torturing, and killing the necromancer. The party then returned to the city, sold some loot, spread some cash around, then met up at the library for rewards.

How much can we sell those incorporeality gizmos that the librarian gave to use the first time for?
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 02, 2010, 07:50:12 pm »

I'm considering joining this once I get computer priveliges back; this post is mostly to express interest and save the page.

I'm thinking Human Druid right now, but might change my mind.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 02, 2010, 08:06:46 pm »

[snip]

You know what's hilarious? This is still true if you replace 'the Party' with 'Maelrigar' in most instances. Of course, there are some instances where either is true.

There was a tomb, with skeletons, and a necromancer. The necromancer was experimenting with a ritual, probably to create undead. The party Maelrigar entered the tomb, offed some skeletons, then ran away to rest. Then the party Maelrigar came back, offed more skeletons, and knocked the necromancer unconscious. The party Maelrigar then bashed down a massive door, looted the contents, and spent several hours arguing about, torturing, and killing the necromancer. The party Maelrigar then returned to the city, sold some loot, spread some cash around, then met up at the library for rewards.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 03, 2010, 04:53:45 pm »

As of now, weather is in effect, and all overworld locations will have separate encounter tables for day and night, so I'll be enforcing timekeeping... I'll use DM Genie to keep track. And yes, I will be rolling for encounters when you guys are asleep. Since all of your characters have lived on Arcadia for their whole lives, they all know that the floating continent frequently has high winds, and has rather hot summers and extremely cold winters. Remember, your world is not a nice place.

It'll be great to have you, RedWarrior; more players are good players. In theory. Purely in the interest of science, when do you foresee getting your computer privileges back?
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 03, 2010, 05:06:14 pm »

It'll be great to have you, RedWarrior; more players are good players. In theory. Purely in the interest of science, when do you foresee getting your computer privileges back?
Hmm... If things go okay, two weeks would be my guess. If I'm very unlucky, summer. If I get extremely lucky, the weekend.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 03, 2010, 06:34:41 pm »

high winds, hot summers and extremely cold winters
So clothing optional may not be the wisest standard?
Read the First Post!

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 03, 2010, 07:46:26 pm »

I was suppose to replace my feat (Precise Shot) when I leveled up as the feat I chose was extremely useless with the current game rules. So, can it be any feat that I could take normally ('Rapid Reload, Light')? I also have to ask, how short are the seasons, because a floating island might not have normal cycles. I just want to be ready for it.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 244