Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 299683 times)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session pending) (always recruiting)
« Reply #330 on: October 31, 2010, 08:33:32 am »

100 exp. Should be enough for me to level up. DO we get the standard two free spells?
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 31, 2010, 08:59:53 am »

By the way, the Doctor is evil simply because of his code of ethics, or lack there of. That's why I picked lawful evil, so I could be outrageously evil when the situation calls for a mad scientist. Also no one really let me brutally torture the necromancer, but this is probably because of the one hour interrogation that should have lasted 10-20 minutes.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 31, 2010, 10:32:45 am »

Na, Finny is a wizard... Why evil anyway? You tortured the guy as much as everyone else did.
Yes, I broke his arms initially to prevent his spell casting. I didn't dump lamp oil on him and light him on fire before chopping his head off. That was you guys. In fact, the most I did during the interrogation was just sit on him and threaten him.

DO we get the standard two free spells?
The standard what now? Is there a source of more spells I missed?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 31, 2010, 10:47:25 am »

Says in my PHB that wizards get two spells on levelup.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 31, 2010, 10:52:12 am »

Well, actually, YOU chopped his head off and Corina set him on fire, so yes, definetly finny is evil, right.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 31, 2010, 11:04:47 am »

No, whoever was controlling Maelrigar at the time chopped his head off. I was gone, remember? Also, I missed the part about Corina lighting him on fire. I just assumed that it was Finni because she was the one pouring lamp oil on him while I was there. And of course, punching him while he was down was a good-aligned action.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 31, 2010, 11:08:26 am »

It was still Maelrigar choppng his head off. Oh yes, because attacking with non-lethal bitchslaps because subject is refusing to give up any kind of useful information... yes, Finny mast be hanged.
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 31, 2010, 11:24:24 am »

I think you're overreacting. I said Finni was evil, not a target for lynching.

It was still Maelrigar chopping his head off.
Anything other people do with my character when I'm not there can't really be held against me. It'd be like if I was playing Dr. Moon for The Fool and swore an oath to never even think about death ever again. Does The Fool have to become a Lawful Good propagator of peace?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 31, 2010, 11:27:03 am »

The heck are you talking about? It was perfectly withing Mael... psycho to cut off a head off the guy. ANd back we go, how the hell is Finny evil? If anything, she done less bodily harm to the guy than you did... Less psychological warfare and screaming "I KILL U IF U NOT TALK RAWR I ORC"
-edit-
You know what, lets drop doing that here and resolve the problem IC.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 11:47:04 am by Pillow_Killer »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 31, 2010, 03:32:08 pm »

It was perfectly withing Mael... psycho to cut off a head off the guy.
Has Maelrigar ever actually killed a living sentient creature before? As far as I know, only ghosts and skeletons. There's a reason he only threatened the necromancer, and only disabled him before.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 31, 2010, 11:52:17 pm »

He was dead already.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 01, 2010, 08:40:07 am »

Lets just end this, Maelrigar attacked the necromancer knocking him out. After that Finni and the Doctor coupe de grace'd him. With all this hate for this necromancer I was surprised we didn't all just kill him, oh wait... we did. It really doesn't matter if one person attacked him or not because the fact remains that we all had a hand in his death, well maybe not Alrad, but this even includes Corina who reluctantly set him on fire.

P.S. The head was cut off with the intent to turn it in to prove the necromancer was dead. It was my idea to cut off something to turn in. Whatever happens to the head after really doesn't matter.

Either way, lets not discuss this further in the forums. Messages work well for this kind of thing.

P.S.S Shonus, the two spells can be any two spells of your choice and they are added directly into your spellbook, I don't think there is a cost to add the spells.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 03:21:00 pm by The Fool »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 01, 2010, 03:17:09 pm »

Has Maelrigar ever actually killed a living sentient creature before?
The Technically-Pacifistic vegetarian orc will be a fun one.

Anyhow, thoughts on how to get the goblins? I say we sneak in and spy on them, but only report what we find to the guards. No need to be vigilantes.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 01, 2010, 04:52:59 pm »

One of the following sets of items may be chosen by those who received their item coupon from the librarian.
-3 vials of modified bladeshimmer (applied as a full-round action; it makes your weapon see-through. The bladeshimmer wears off as you attack, and will be fully worn off after 3 successful hits. The first attack with a bladeshimmer weapon reduces the target's dex bonus to AC by 3, the second attack reduces it by 2, and the third by 1. This can reduce the target's dex bonus to AC below 0. If this effect would cause a target's total dexterity and dodge bonus to AC to drop to 0 or below, the target is considered to be "denied their dex bonus to AC", and consequently flat-footed, for effects that require them, such as sneak attack.)
Spoiler: boost crystals (click to show/hide)
-element-proof cloak (fireproof, waterproof, disperses electricity, and is thick and cushioned; provides energy resistance 1 against all energy types when worn, weighs 2 lbs)
-grip burst shoes (usable once per day, activated via command word as a free action; user gains +5 to balance checks, a +4 bonus to resist overrun attacks, and +10' movement for 1 minute)
-the omnitool (a strange, black box. It has a dispenser to spout tools, and a slot to put them back. Only one of each type of tool can be outside the box at once. It contains: masterwork artisan's tools, climber's kit, disguise kit, healer's kit, magnifying glass, a small merchant's scale, masterwork thieves' tools, 30 feet of silk rope, a tent-in-a-box (good for 4 people), a small assortment of vials and beakers, plus some other miscellaneous widgits. Provides a +2 bonus on climb, heal, disguise, appraise, disable device, open lock, use rope, forgery, or profession checks. Provides +1 to craft(alchemy) checks, +2 to all other craft checks. Weighs 15 lbs)
-the last option is a kit of alchemical items, containing: 4 vials of acid, 4 vials of alchemists' fire, 2 antitoxins, 2 vials of holy water, 4 sunrods, a smokestick, a tanglefoot bag, 3 doses of Good Ale powder (when mixed into an alcoholic drink, the beverage removes exhaustion and fatigue from 1 good-aligned person, and tastes great  ;D), and 20 hollowed sling bullets (alchemical substances such as acid can be put into them) for good measure.

Maelrigar receives 200 roleplaying experience, Doctor Moon receives 100 roleplaying experience, and Mystellar receives another chance to make a decent journal. A stutter and a passing mention to liking books does not a good journal make.

100 exp. Should be enough for me to level up. DO we get the standard two free spells?
When wizards level up, they automatically master 2 new spells and write them into their book. That's how wizard's that don't hang around scroll shops 24/7 learn any new spells at all. You're able to learn more spells in addition to this, but it costs money to write, and you have to have someone show you the spell or buy a scroll or spend 1000 coins and a week of time per spell level to research it yourself...

Next session is going to be at 9:00 PM GMT, on either Saturday or Sunday. I haven't picked yet.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 01, 2010, 05:49:25 pm »

I'll take an omnitool, also I won't be able to make it until later on Saturday. I will probably get home at 11:45 pm GMT, well into the session.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 244