Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 299861 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (no session for a week or two) (always recruiting)
« Reply #570 on: December 18, 2010, 03:55:59 pm »

Harpsmith looks fine to me, but... a knight with no strength or charisma, and has ranks in hide? Weird. Also, be advised that you're quite likely to be discriminated against based on your race if you ever enter Rivershire. The good news is, if you ever go to the goblin forest, hum, spoilers. Nevermind. But there IS potential good news! Other than that, your sheet looks fine and you've got a good roleplaying concept going.

Also no, sorry, there isn't a game today, today is study day for my Unix-and-C++ final on Monday. And tomorrow is the only day one of my friends is going to be available to chillax for the next like two weeks, so tomorrow is chill-out-after-exams day, the day before the last exam. It totally works.

But I could probably host a game on Wednesday! Who's up for that?
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (no session for a week or two) (always recruiting)
« Reply #571 on: December 18, 2010, 04:07:53 pm »

Wendsay morning would be good for me.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 18, 2010, 04:48:24 pm »

I don't know about Wednesday morning yet (I'll be finding out later today) but I can certainly do one in the afternoon on Wednesday.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 18, 2010, 04:52:42 pm »

Not the morning, but afternoon (EST)

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 18, 2010, 11:02:48 pm »

Harpsmith is still in progress, actually: His class abilities aren't in place and I'm probably gonna replace endurance with weapon finesse. Basically his knight ability is calling some dood out to fight with only him, once per day, after a will save or something. Wednesday is pretty doubtful for me. Got school, and a dance to go to.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 18, 2010, 11:07:15 pm »

be advised that you're quite likely to be discriminated against based on your race if you ever enter Rivershire.
Right, I forgot to tell you  that I'm currently protesting Rivershire because they're a bunch of racists.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 18, 2010, 11:21:02 pm »

"Uhm. I am a halfling, actually. Do you see the headscarf I am wearing? Yeah, I got this big nasty burn on my face. Scares children, and the elderly. So, uhm, I keep my face covered...Oh, my hands? Burns on my hands, too. Yes. I keep them covered, too. A wizard did it, you see."

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 19, 2010, 01:09:56 am »

I could do Wednesday... I think, I'll have to look at my work schedule but most likely I will be there.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 19, 2010, 01:54:35 am »

I should be open for a Wednesday game, as my normal one is canceled on count of holiday stuff. Afternoon would be better for me though, as I may well sleep in through a morning game.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 19, 2010, 03:34:03 am »

"Uhm. I am a halfling, actually. Do you see the headscarf I am wearing? Yeah, I got this big nasty burn on my face. Scares children, and the elderly. So, uhm, I keep my face covered...Oh, my hands? Burns on my hands, too. Yes. I keep them covered, too. A wizard did it, you see."

A simple disguise check would get you into the town, yes. You won't get more than a cursory glance and a "what's your business, do you have any WMD's, do you have any infected fruit or beef..."

Also, if there is a Wednesday game, it's likely to be at 9:00 PM GMT. If several of you would prefer 7:00 GMT, we can do that instead.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 19, 2010, 11:43:12 am »

9 PM GMT should be perfect for me.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 19, 2010, 01:20:00 pm »

9 PM GMT should be perfect for me.
Same goes for me.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 19, 2010, 09:14:36 pm »

Actually just got a new schedule from work, won't be able to come in on wednesday.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session today) (always recruiting)
« Reply #583 on: December 22, 2010, 11:32:14 am »

Session starts in 4.5 hours.

Also, the wizards took CrystalKeep.com down.  :'(
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 11:34:58 am by shoruke »

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session today) (always recruiting)
« Reply #584 on: December 22, 2010, 12:07:05 pm »

What was crystalkeep, anyway?
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 244