Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 299833 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session today) (always recruiting)
« Reply #525 on: November 30, 2010, 09:08:17 am »

Huh, I didn't know Hamachi had a limit for number of people per server. Though I'm not surprised we hit it... we have a lot of players!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 30, 2010, 08:30:20 pm »

One contributing factor is the number of people on the network who use a name on Hamachi that I can't link with them otherwise.

The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (no session for a week or two) (always recruiting)
« Reply #527 on: December 01, 2010, 07:43:17 am »

Alright, I'm rejoined.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 01, 2010, 08:08:07 am »

So, journal XP?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (no session for a week or two) (always recruiting)
« Reply #529 on: December 01, 2010, 10:10:05 am »

So I hear there's no session for a week or two. That's actually fine by me: I have to take an SAT this coming Saturday and will be at the 'Math Is Cool: Masters' competition next weekend.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 04, 2010, 09:28:04 am »

Yeah, I get to hop the bus at 8:30 in the morning today (Saturday) so I can get to school as early as possible and hand in my Java project (physically, as in on paper) just barely on time. Did I mention it's like -30 Celsius out?

School is fun.

And yeah, no game this weekend, sorry guys... although if there's enough interest I can probably run a session or two during the week...
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 04, 2010, 09:29:27 am »

If you could do one around 8:00 AM EST, I could play during the week. Third shift bites.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 04, 2010, 08:04:04 pm »

If we are doing weekday D&D I am free all day except for the 8th, 18th, and 22nd for morning exams. In truth it would work better for me this month for the games to be on weekdays.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 06, 2010, 03:12:02 am »

I'm interested, but can't promise being free. Recent scheduling problems (People have school and girlfriends) Have left my other games schedules kinda bouncing all over the place, and no one has gotten back to me about when we are playing this week yet. If I'm awake and notice, I'll join in any game that gets ran though.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 06, 2010, 07:52:02 am »

Can't come this weekend if there is one, maybe/hopefully next weekend.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 06, 2010, 08:56:30 am »

The earliest I can show up on a given weekday is 1:00 AM GMT. In my own time, that's 5:00 PM, the time that I get back from running every day.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 07, 2010, 02:05:02 am »

Sign me up, this weekend is probably no good since I have to work but otherwise I should be fine.

Spoiler: Sorcerernessess (click to show/hide)

Tropes:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Beergasm
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PrettyFreeloaders

Just remembered the feat is from Complete Arcana 3.5 (pg 78) It is the first in a line of feats I am hoping to collect, if the feat needs to be changed I can do so easily.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:01:13 pm by mission0 »
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 07, 2010, 08:58:45 am »

I may not be DM but the only thing that I would see as a problem is Draconic Breath as it is ridiculously good (Like 2d6 in a 30ft. cone at level 1). Also, that backstory is actually fairly cool.

If no one has read the earlier posts, we could be switching to weekdays for a few weeks until Shoruke's finals are done. So if you can, post your availability.

P.S. On second thought 2d6 in a cone/line is alright. Kelgore's Firebolt, while not a cone/line does 2d6 as a touch attack with much better range. So nevermind my commentary.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 09:06:58 am by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 07, 2010, 09:27:57 am »

Oh hey, another squishy. Welcome to the club!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 07, 2010, 11:28:01 am »

Weekdays are still a bit iffy for me since my college schedule is not set in stone yet, but if my schedule turns out how I think it should Tuedsays,Thursday, and Fridays are all good days for me as long as things are after 12 pm eastern (-5 gmt). So about 5:00 I think for yall.

Weekends I'm pretty much good whenever, except I have military drill once a month so every once in awhile I'll be missing.

Also Fool I'm not sure what you are talking about a breath for, I don't possess one... yet.

Draconic Heritage(Green):

Choose one dragon from the Draconic Heritage list below and gain the indicated skill as a class skill. This is your Draconic heritage, which cannot be changed once the feat has been taken. Half-dragons must choose the same dragon kind as their dragon parent.
In addition, you gain a bonus on saving throws against sleep and paralysis, as well as spell and abilities with the energy type of your Draconic Heritage. This bonus is equal to the number of draconic feats you have.
Dragon Kind:
Green
Energy Type: Acid
Skill: Move Silently

If I had another feat then I could take on the breath weapon, but not quite yet.

Also thanks for the compliment on the backstory, I actually whipped it up on the spot and was trying to think of something silly.

P.S. Can I ask how the hamachi server is full constantly?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:15:27 pm by mission0 »
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 244