Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 299657 times)

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: Session on Saturday (always recruiting)
« Reply #3540 on: April 05, 2012, 06:41:53 pm »

Shoruke, I think you approved something like this sometime in the past, but correct me if I'm wrong. Can I take a flaw for Adale now and get another feat at level 6? I'm looking at Imperious Command from Drow of the underdark.
Imperious Command looks okay, I think... but I'm not sure what you're asking? Basically you want to take a flaw (and gain a feat in return) now, even though you are already done character generation?
Assuming this is the case, just do that when you level up and we'll call it your retraining opportunity for that level.
That's exactly what I meant. I think you allowed something like this for Kogan when we were still back in Eriden. Anyway, Imperious Command should help me increase my effectivity in combat, which I've been severly lacking in. Yay.

Edit: Who called Adale a social tank again? Considering the feats I am about to take, he might actually become one. <.<
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 06:43:29 pm by Theoboldi »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: April 05, 2012, 07:01:41 pm »

So you do Web programming.

... Uh, that includes javascript, right?

It does indeed include Javascript.
WHICH IS ALSO A HUGE BITCH TO CODE IN

There are no compiler errors anywhere, there are no runtime errors anywhere, things that don't work just quietly do absolutely NOTHING.
 :'(
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3542 on: April 05, 2012, 07:09:22 pm »

Heh... The two major languages that I have tried compiling in (Java/C++) complain very loudly if you as much as not use a variable :p

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: April 05, 2012, 09:53:42 pm »

Eh, it could be worse. You could be using LOLCODE or, heaven forbid, Brainfuck.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: April 05, 2012, 09:57:09 pm »

Eh, it could be worse. You could be using LOLCODE or, heaven forbid, Brainfuck.

That would be the worse university course ever. It wouldn't even be worth the credits.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3545 on: April 05, 2012, 10:06:40 pm »

LOLCODE looks funny but usable.
Brainfuck is ... it's just something you'll never want to use to do anything ever...

NO NOT EVEN THEN D:

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: April 06, 2012, 12:16:26 am »

I'm up to the point where you can roll (or point-buy) your stats, and it'll check to make sure you've assigned all of them, but then when you hit the button to continue, nothing happens.

This is 635 lines of code. Thank you ceiling cat for copypasta.

Oh, and my method is a lot shorter than Pathguy's generator. You should read the code sometime... wait, no you shouldn't. It's kinda like blunt force trauma but it takes longer.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Unfortunatly I don't know how to read javascript xD

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Thread so quiet...

@Sho: So, session today or tomorrow or neither? Your call. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still on hiatus... when I find myself with any creative energy, I force myself to direct it towards studying, or homework, or something related to school. It kinda burns me out, so... yeah.

And I'm definitely not prepared enough for the next session. I need a large chunk of overworld, filled with stuff, plus at least one city, and and and blergh.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Also, looks like I'll be exhausted two weeks from now. So I won't be able to attend.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

I'm free tomorrow, but was busy today.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Probably free tomorrow, but I may have a tight schedule. I'll try, though.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think the next session is happening, although I could have misinterpreted...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still on hiatus... when I find myself with any creative energy, I force myself to direct it towards studying, or homework, or something related to school. It kinda burns me out, so... yeah.

And I'm definitely not prepared enough for the next session. I need a large chunk of overworld, filled with stuff, plus at least one city, and and and blergh.

Nope. Still on hiatus. I kind of find it odd that I can't really make it to the sessions anymore, yet I stick around. Meh. I guess I just want to see what happens anyways. Who knows, it might help if I make my own campaign.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 244