Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 300379 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session on Saturday) (always recruiting)
« Reply #1260 on: March 19, 2011, 12:36:01 pm »

And I still need to do a journal from the last session.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: March 21, 2011, 12:31:06 am »

I have issues myself that have me in such a state I couldn't act in character with my chosen RP anyway. The cheer in my life is gone.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: March 27, 2011, 02:34:06 pm »

Next Saturday?
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: March 28, 2011, 10:32:18 am »

Yup, there's gonna be a session this week.
*knocks wood*
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: March 28, 2011, 09:10:53 pm »

Oh goody!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: March 28, 2011, 11:19:12 pm »

Hooray! Maybe I'll be done my homework in time!

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

asfghn

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:erratic nature]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: March 31, 2011, 07:15:45 pm »

I-I just posted over on this thread when I noticed this link in shoruke's signature, so...

Hi there! I am a not-quite-total newbie to D&D, though 3.5e is the only edition with which I am at least passingly familiar, having played all of one game for about three sessions before it broke up in flames. I also own a full set of the core rulebooks! And I have read through the OP and you guys sound awesome and nice to newbies!

So... can I play? c: I'd be dragging a friend along with me—she's lurking around here somewhere, letting me take the opening fire—but I've got a solid, decade-long background in literate RP (well, longer than a decade... I started rping when I was 9, and I'm 22 now), and I am so on fire for D&D—I've been searching for a group in real life but have had absolutely no luck, since apparently few if any geeks live in the Phoenix-Metro AZ area and god I sound like I'm selling myself so I'm going to stop now.

I know it said in that OP that new players are welcome any time and you're always recruiting but I figured it would be polite to post first! So! I'm posting! 8D

please don't hurt me

modified because this wysiwyg text editor is dumb
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 07:17:59 pm by asfghn »
GENESIS: HARDCORE.
Kat has been ecstatic lately. She has slept in a fine bed recently. She has talked with a friend recently. She has captured monsters for her pocket recently. She has been bored recently.
She is a member of the Sand Fleas.
She likes gypsum, jade, emerald, violence, horrific monsters, fire and werewolves for their sweet nature.
When possible, she prefers to consume peach tea or Pepsi.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: March 31, 2011, 09:56:31 pm »

I, for one, look forward to fresh meat.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: April 01, 2011, 04:54:20 am »

Can I have one of these?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: April 01, 2011, 10:37:37 am »

asfghn, we'd love to have you! After all, if I wasn't still recruiting, I'd change the thread's title  :P. Tell your lurker-friend to make a post too, both of you whip up some character sheets, there's a session tomorrow at 11:00 PM GMT.

Also, I got a few laughs out of that link RAM, but no... tarrasques are a little over-powered  :P
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

asfghn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: April 01, 2011, 06:13:46 pm »

Phew! I felt like I got all keyed up and wrote that huge long spammy rambling post for nothing! :P

But okay, my lurker friend should be posting... any... minute now... if she knows what's good for her

Actually, never mind that question. Looks like we've got plenty of sorcerers already. *broods*

I also see there are a couple of critter people. What's your stance on critter races, shoruke? And... is there an out-of-game chat somewhere to be asking this kind of thing, or do I just keep cluttering up the thread and looking stupid? ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:44:40 pm by asfghn »
Kat has been ecstatic lately. She has slept in a fine bed recently. She has talked with a friend recently. She has captured monsters for her pocket recently. She has been bored recently.
She likes gypsum, jade, emerald, violence, horrific monsters, fire and werewolves for their sweet nature.

Danichu

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: April 01, 2011, 06:55:37 pm »

L-lurker friend is very late in posting any minute now. ???

Hi there!  I am a nearly newbie at D&D -- asfghn has taught me everything I know, but I haven't played all that much yet, so this will be my first big campaign!  I'm really excited about it, though!

I'm really interested to know the answer to asfghn's question, too -- I have a couple ideas, depending on the answer. :D

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: April 01, 2011, 07:01:48 pm »

Remember, most players don't show up usually; even if they did another sorcerer couldn't hurt.

Technically this IS the ooc chat place so questions are expected.

PRE-POST EDIT: STOP NINJAING ME!  GIVE ME TIME TO PROCRASTINATE! :P

Also, welcome Danichu!

asfghn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: April 01, 2011, 07:21:55 pm »

Remember, most players don't show up usually; even if they did another sorcerer couldn't hurt.
Hm, that is a good take on it actually! I hadn't considered that most players don't show. |D I might go with a sorcerer after all! (Or actually attempt this multiclass nonsense and try sorcerer/bard. Is that possible...?)

PRE-POST EDIT: STOP NINJAING ME!  GIVE ME TIME TO PROCRASTINATE! :P
NEVERRR

Also hey Dani, about time you showed up. P:

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: April 01, 2011, 07:29:37 pm »

I might go with a sorcerer after all! (Or actually attempt this multiclass nonsense and try sorcerer/bard. Is that possible...?)
I think it would, i'm not sure, but they are both arcane, both use charisma as the base ability, and both tend to be light and agile combatants.  Make sure one is a favored class though.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 244