Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Worker of Creation.  (Read 7727 times)

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
Re: Worker of Creation.
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2010, 07:51:57 am »

Dream about zombie boxes.

And doesnt the soup cost 2 not 4 beef. Or did I just miss some expenditure?

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2010, 08:23:43 am »

I forgot to include the very first soup we made. (Silly me.) So I just added it then.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2010, 08:27:17 am »

You spend the entire night dreaming about killer boxes that come out during the night and eat all the food. NOT THE FOOD!

You wake up with a yell and look around you. You let a sigh of relief out. The food is safe. You take a quick peek down at your watch. Its 8:30.

Wearing:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Objects inside Garage.

Inventory:
* Pair of CAR KEYS. (Unknown who's they are or what car it leads to)
* Wallet (Contains a $100, $50, and a $20 note and a bank card.)
* Fruit (2/5 - Apples), Vegetables (8/10 8/10 - Cabbage/Carrots), Meat (1/5 - Beef)
* Wooden stool leg.

Knowledge:

Creations:

* Health = Fine
* Energy = Totally awake/Relaxed and Refreshed.
* Time = 8:30 AM
* Hunger = Hungry.
* Fitness = Mildly Unfit.
* Money = $170 (all in notes and change)

Effects:
* NONE

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2010, 08:28:47 am »

Go to supermarket again, looking for job.
I they accept you again, use some of the money to get cheap but decent-looking clothes, and a few underwears. You didn't change for days!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2010, 08:45:14 am »

Go to supermarket again, looking for job.
I they accept you again, use some of the money to get cheap but decent-looking clothes, and a few underwears. You didn't change for days!

You jump in a rush, have a quick breakfast, sweep the gloves off the garage table (hell, you never gave those back to them, you stealing bugger), do a few quick warm ups and you jog/walk off down to the Supermarket.  You get down there in your normal sweat and hour later and walk into the main area. The man you talked to yesterday yells "Your late! Hurry up, get around the back and get moving!". You spin on your heel and run around to the back of the Supermarket. The man called Jack is there again, yet again smoking. He is also sitting on the same stack of crates. He grins as he see's you walk around the corner. "Hey man, good to see you again." he yells. "We gota move those crates you brought out yesterday inside to the supply's room. It would normally take about 5 hours between us", he says with a quick grin "But I got some helpers in." "Jack", as you know know him, whistles loudly. All of a sudden, 5 men, who all look roughly 18, jump over the fence and start moving crates. You better get started.

2 hours later...

"And... DONE." yell one of Jack's mate's. "Nice job. Now get out o-" he starts before another one of his friends yells "Boss is coming!". Swearing, the five men jump over the fence and disappear. The angry man you saw out the front comes and looks around. "Nice job. But, I have some bad news. That is, for you. We wont be needing your services until two days from now. But anyway, heres your money."

GAINED: Two $20 notes.

"Keep the change. Its for doing the job so fast." With a wave, the man leaves. "Two days..." Jack says. "Jeez... I'll be out of pocket by then. That reminds me... You want to come with me and a few Mates tomorrow. To.. You know... Go "shopping" at some peoples houses?".

Wearing:

Objects inside Garage.

Inventory:
* Wallet (Contains a $100, $50, and three $20 notes and a bank card.)
* Fruit (2/5 - Apples), Vegetables (8/10 8/10 - Cabbage/Carrots), Meat (1/5 - Beef)
* Wooden stool leg.

Knowledge:

Creations:

* Health = Fine
* Energy = Totally awake/Contempt.
* Time = 11:30 AM
* Hunger = So-so.
* Money = $210 (all in notes and change)

Effects:
* NONE

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2010, 08:55:32 am »

Get less disgusting looking clothes, a decent haircut, and some sport outfit. Also, ask Jack more details and eventually agree to go with him. We can improve our lockpicking skills!

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2010, 09:11:10 am »

Get less disgusting looking clothes, a decent haircut, and some sport outfit. Also, ask Jack more details and eventually agree to go with him. We can improve our lockpicking skills!

"Hmmm..." you say, tilting your head side to side. "Sounds interesting... Any details?" you ask. "Well..." Jack starts, "We are gona hit up this small place on the other side of town. They make fancy business suits or something like that. Could be worth a bit." he says with a grin. "But before you worry, we have a guy who's good with electronics. He should be able to turn any alarms off. Or at least set them off, giving us a warning their there" Jack says with a laugh. "So... You interested?" he asks. "Yea... Sounds good" you say. "Awesome! Bring gloves, some black pants and i'll get you a black hoodie and balaclava. Meet here at 7 PM tomorrow." He says. A small, black car pulls up, popping its tire over the curb and starts revving loudly. "I'll see you then. And remember! Don't be bloody late!". He jumps in the back of the car as it screams off around the corner. Watching the car scream away, you shrug and make your way into the shopping district...

GAINED: White dress shirt, cheap, black hoodie, black beanie, black trackpants, 2 pairs of running shorts, 2 training shirts a running cap, a weeks worth of underwear and a slick, new haircut.
LOST: $150. You might of got a tad excited. Ah well

You decide to change into your sports clothes in the store and job back! You manage to jog for about half an hour, have a breather and jog/walk the rest of the way. Not bad... Not bad at all...

FITNESS = Unfit

You go back to your house and have a quick shower. You also put your old clothes in the washer. Once out, you decide to put the old ones back on for now. Its only 3:30 PM right now! What a waste of clothes that would be.

Wearing:

Objects inside Garage.

Inventory:
* Wallet (Contains a $100, $50, and three $20 notes and a bank card.)
* Wooden stool leg.

Knowledge:

Creations:

* Health = Fine
* Energy = Totally awake/Contempt.
* Time = 3:30 PM
* Hunger = So-so.
* Money = $210 (all in notes and change)

Effects:
* NONE

I've got one more turn left in me, then I need to sleep. Make it quick and good.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2010, 10:32:44 am »

Work on fixing leg. Then, tonight, go in the street and try out the keys on every cars.

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2010, 10:43:27 am »

Try to see what you'd need to make BETTER LOCKPICKS. Then examine our house and get an inventory of what we got. After wards rest on our couch and leaf through our FITNESS BOOK. We might need to know some AWESOME EXERCISE RELATED stuff to pull off a heist like this.
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2010, 08:00:13 pm »

Try to see what you'd need to make BETTER LOCKPICKS. Then examine our house and get an inventory of what we got. After wards rest on our couch and leaf through our FITNESS BOOK. We might need to know some AWESOME EXERCISE RELATED stuff to pull off a heist like this.
This one seems a bit more "in the range" of whats happening right now.

You gather the two POORLY CREATED LOCKPICK'S you made awhile ago and have a ponder about them. Which did squat as, to be honest, you have no real 'skill' in lockpicking. You place the picks back on the garage table and head inside, get a piece of paper and a pen and write down everything you can find in you house...

OOC: Ok.... This will be "Fun" for me....

House

There likely more, but you might of missed a bit. Ah well.

You crash out on the couch and have a flick through your FITNESS BOOK, looking for anything important. There are a few details on how you could do full leg stretches and arm rotation. You might need to do a few of those to be safe.

Work on fixing leg. Then, tonight, go in the street and try out the keys on every cars.

You head off to the Garage to make your leg shine (well, as much as wood can shine) from sand papering...

Two hours later...

Annnd. Done. Pheeew. Know we just need some glue to put it in place.

Wearing:

Objects inside House
Objects inside Garage.

Inventory:
* Wallet (Contains three $20 notes and a bank card.)
* Wooden stool leg.

Knowledge:

Creations:

* Health = Fine
* Energy = Totally awake/Ok.
* Time = 5:50 PM
* Hunger = Hungry.
* Money = $60 (all in notes)

Effects:
* NONE

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2010, 08:03:38 pm »

Guess what we should do? Get some glue. (Also, when is the job occuring?)

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2010, 08:04:28 pm »

Guess what we should do? Get some glue. (Also, when is the job occuring?)

At 5:50 PM? Good joke. And its happening tomorrow, 7PM. Maybe its time to start CREATING or something.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2010, 08:17:42 pm »

Design KILLBOT Attach thine leg to stool.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2010, 08:19:08 pm »

Design KILLBOT Attach thine leg to stool.

Why did I ask to get the glue?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2010, 08:42:57 pm »

Create a makeshift soldering iron using a bent up nail for the tip, the broken pipe section welded on using the zippo lighter, some copper wiring and the milk carton to cover the pipe. Run the wires out of the end of the carton, and cover them. Use a power cord you cannibalized from the computer's power cord.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8