Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Games that portray revolutions  (Read 4218 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: Games that portray revolutions
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2010, 08:54:49 pm »

Judging by that post in your signature, you must be an expert in tl;dr.

Nothing more tl;dr than a piece of narration, eh?
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2010, 10:01:30 pm »

WARNING: Republic: the Revolution was a sucky game. Also I dont even know why they added a 3D graphic engine to that game. It doesnt make much sense

Wait, your post reminded me of another game that depicit you as a person planning a revolution. A Force More Powerful. However, it is heavily biased towards non-violence, so if violence tends to backfire heavily.

The game is no longer being sold, by the way.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2010, 10:08:08 pm »

WARNING: Republic: the Revolution was a sucky game. Also I dont even know why they added a 3D graphic engine to that game. It doesnt make much sense

Wait, your post reminded me of another game that depicit you as a person planning a revolution. A Force More Powerful. However, it is heavily biased towards non-violence, so if violence tends to backfire heavily.

The game is no longer being sold, by the way.

Well it may not be sold but this game by the same people is http://peoplepowergame.com/ Looks pretty good. Maybe kinda dry with it's emphasis on peaceful revolution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]