Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57

Author Topic: Pick Your Scumteam - Mafia wins - Thanks to everyone that stuck with it  (Read 76009 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Day 5 - [Replacement needed]
« Reply #735 on: October 15, 2010, 12:11:24 pm »

This isn't just about this game anymore.  This is about precedent.
Too late honey. If this is about precedent, I already screwed that up in EBYOR

Bah, I mean that it's about more precedent.  We've had three games toss themselves recently, mostly for good reasons (the mods were way, way too busy, blah blah).  Then there's what happened with Wizard Duel.  A fifth, in this stage of play and general investment... no, that's pretty ridiculous.

Basically, I'm saying that our action around this game will seriously help to rerail or derail the subforum in general.  If we can get this game up, alive, and running hot, I think we may be mostly clear.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: October 15, 2010, 12:56:03 pm »

Okay, game is back on. Only people that should be posting in the thread are those that are alive.

I will extend the day to Tuesday, seeing as Zathras will have some reading to do.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: October 15, 2010, 02:20:48 pm »

gros is my way of saying gross
cause you two lovebirds are really gros
'Gros' is French for 'Fat', dumbass. But anyway...

Good Morning Scummaggots! Rise and Shine Sweethearts!
Now y'all get up and give me twenty! I want to hear a sitrep from whoever is still around to try and unfuck this fucking clusterfuck of fuckness y'all have going on right 'ere!

Who's still on? Who wants to keep playing (alive motherfuckers respond only)? Who's alive? Who's dead? Who's the fucking mod and what the fuck is he modding? Who's scum and who's not and why the fuck why? And who the fuck am I replacing?

Fuck. Get the fuck on it, you fuckers! Or the mistress will come back, and she'll not be pleased!

Ehrmm! So! What the fuck is going on?

GOOD MORNING SERGEANT I AM READY TO PLAY THE MAFIA SIR
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: October 15, 2010, 05:01:48 pm »

Psh,

The collective entirety of french-speaking global citizens can suck my cock. I will spell gros however the fuck I desire.
If you had said dick, you could've been saying fat in German.
If only.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Day 5 - [1 Replacement needed]
« Reply #739 on: October 15, 2010, 06:03:17 pm »

Pandar uiall.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: October 15, 2010, 08:26:04 pm »

SirBayer: At ease. Thanks for showing up.
Org: Likewise. Derp.
Jokerman: Are you still playing?
Pandarsenic: You're sticking with this, right? You're not going to bail now that a replacement for the other bailer has shown up, right? Or are you afraid of me after your recent spanking in VM2?

...these are not really FoSs, just going through the list to make sure the roll call is updated. I'm still far from done reading or having a clue, but I'm working on it and will start posting for real later tonight or early tomorrow.

It would be really helpful if people would give me a short summary of how they see the game so far, who their scumpicks are, interesting exchanges, funny moments, links to the most egregious scumtells or things like that. Thanks in advance.

My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: October 15, 2010, 08:26:43 pm »

Eh.
Post messed up. It should pronounce my feelings of Pandarscum

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: October 15, 2010, 11:15:14 pm »

Or maybe Pandarseric is replacing out so that he can get the heat off his replacement.

Yeah, I'm dead. So what? Hell, the way this game is going, I've been rolling in my grave for a long time, and I now I think it's time I started dancing in the streets.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: October 16, 2010, 12:25:38 am »

Yeah, I'm still playing. Not much to say though.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: October 16, 2010, 10:04:09 am »

Yeah, I'm dead. So what?
Yeah, not cool, man.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 10:06:43 am by Zai »
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: October 16, 2010, 10:08:04 am »

Yeah, I'm dead. So what?
Yeah, not cool, man.
'Yeah, I edited, So what?'
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: October 16, 2010, 03:46:26 pm »

Tack, get the fuck out.

Useful post from me is imminent. We've got to wake this monster up. But shit that's a lot of posts.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Reboot
« Reply #747 on: October 16, 2010, 05:44:58 pm »

I picked Zai and Pandarsenic I think.

The most annoying thing about this is that he could 100% have been telling the truth and there's very little way to verify it.

Still trying to read through this game.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: October 16, 2010, 07:18:51 pm »

All right. Shit, that's a lot of stuff. Here's who I think is who, and where we stand. Please let me know if I missed something important.

Org: Damn you Org, I can't read you worth shit. I ought to vote you just for that, but with so few people left it would just backfire. Seven hundred posts, including some where you post several paragraphs, and all I've got on you is "Huh?"

Pandar: You extreme-lurked through D1, and got away with it. Sure, everyone is guilty of lurking by now, but you were when it wasn't in vogue. You have utterly failed at doing anything useful whatsoever for the entire game, since the very start. Scummy as hell.

Sir Bayer: You had a hand in lynching Vector D1 & Tack D2. Only the fact that you voted ToonyMan D4 makes me less than 100% sure you are scum, but I suspect it was at his request over scumchat, as the game was dying and he wanted out, and it would be a great screen for you. It would take a more cunning play than I've seen you do elsewhere, but the low activity and Toony's help may have masked it. You also defended ToonyMan quite vigorously: [1], [2], [3], at least. You are very likely scum.

Jokerman: You are also guilty of hard-core lurking even when the game was at its peak, but not as bad as Pandar. You also had several scummy moves D1&2, and Web called you on it; in general, I find Webadict's analysis on you throughout the game as quite convincing... funny how he woke up dead very soon after that. Then back to lurking and getting away with it. You only seem to remember you are alive when it's time to night kill. You are the scummiest.

Conclusion: Jokerman, you sir, are surely scum. The other is very likely Sir Bayer or Pandarsenic. Or hell, it may be Org, but fuck if I know why.

I find this particularly funny:
Oh my God.
I just realized that I'm still in this game.
Totally my fault, I confused it with BYOR5 in which I was killed. Fffffffffffffucking hell, I'm sorry.

JOE

PULL IT TOGETHER, SCUM

YOU CAN GET THE TOWN

REALLY
"Pull it together [for] scum", indeed. You're just covering for your lurking scumbuddy.

This is now a 3 vs. 2 game. It's the last chance of the town to pull it together and get a victory out of it. It's also the best time for the scum left, so close to victory, to be the most interested in starting it again, yes, Sir Bayer? I commend your attitude and readiness to resume, but now that I've reread, I can't help but feel there was an ulterior motive as well.

Also, I preemptively Oppose an Extension. Get in here and let's get this done.

Aside: Zai was horribly scummy since day one. I'm surprised he made it through to day four, and even more surprised that he flipped town.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: October 16, 2010, 08:24:34 pm »

I just noticed that Pandarsenic hasn't still confirmed whether he's ready to continue the game or not, so:

Pandar: Are you still up for this? If you insist on a replacement you are only killing the game, there's no way someone else will go through these 700 posts by Tuesday. So instead I propose that you show the fuck up, in say 24 hours (8:30PM Sunday, forum time), or I will switch my vote to you and ask others to do the same.

If you don't show up, or you insist on replacement, you're not killing the game, you're losing the game for your faction (100% sure if you are town, or just very likely if you are scum). So, do you want to be a loser, punk?

Or is it really that you're afraid of me for so deftly handing you your ass on a platter on VM2?
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57