Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 57

Author Topic: Pick Your Scumteam - Mafia wins - Thanks to everyone that stuck with it  (Read 76142 times)

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Day 2 - [Replacement Needed]
« Reply #585 on: September 22, 2010, 11:13:22 pm »

Fine. Tack. Better get ready to eat a hat, moron.

I'm prepared. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: September 22, 2010, 11:36:49 pm »

You are wrong. So, I hope you're next to be lynched.

Shorten, unvote, And I hope to hell people actually take in what I've said after I flip town.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: September 22, 2010, 11:40:06 pm »

Actually, screw this. I'm going to go down voting Elegy.

People pay more attention to bright colors.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: September 23, 2010, 06:52:49 am »

Shorten, unvote, And I hope to hell people actually take in what I've said after I flip town.
This isn't about you. This is about me. If I'm right (Which I should be), we start lynching Mr.Person and Jokerman-EXE, and SirBayer cuts out his crap.

Webadict: Do you want that replace or not? You seem content to still play the game.
I'm only playing so that there isn't a void.

Pandarsenic/Lonewolf/Jokerman still aren't participating, and until they do, I'll need a replacement. It's not fun to play a game where they aren't playing.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: September 23, 2010, 07:13:12 am »

Hey Webadict, why aren't you trying to convince everybody to lynch me the right way? You know, by building a case and presenting evidence? Instead both you and SirBayer are making this into a pissing match from hell. Elegy being scum doesn't "prove" you right, Webadict, and Tack being scum won't "prove" you right, SirBayer. You have to prove an argument is correct on its own merits, not based on the fact one part was correct. Why you guys are trying to turn this into a "this or that ONLY" fallacy, well, fuck you both. But mostly you, Webadict, since in no way does Elegy being scum help to prove your argument correct. You're aware of this.

My last action is to vote Elegy.

Also, scumteam: Jokerman and Mr.Person and someone else. Probably not Elegy or Tack.

Then lynch me. I'm not lynching Townies.

Biggest. Scumslip. Ever. Unvoting Elegy and then voting Tack only seals the deal, by the way, since you were STILL voting a player you think is town after saying you never lynch townies.

Anyways, Pand is scum with Webadict. No way would town Pand be fucking around for this long.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: September 23, 2010, 07:35:56 am »

Sorry guys. I really should be participating in a legit manner, but I really haven't read anything for hella days and I've just moved into college and I'm getting the most out of the days before classes start.

Classes start tomorrow.

Also my first midterm is tomorrow.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: September 23, 2010, 07:40:05 am »

Webadict, are you honestly saying that you're lynching me, so that you can prove that other people are scum?

I gotta say, there is far too much middle-man in this.
Or it could be you're happy as long as another townie dies. You're seeming more and more sinister the closer it gets to crunch time.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: September 23, 2010, 07:41:38 am »

Why am I not surprised, Pand?

Up for a replacement, I assume?
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: September 23, 2010, 08:01:46 am »

Nah, I'm going to try to stick it out - 20 units this quarter but some of the classes are just plain jokes (NUTRITION GUYS YEAH) so once everyone ELSE is busy I'll have plenty of time for this.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: September 23, 2010, 08:11:31 am »

Hey Webadict, why aren't you trying to convince everybody to lynch me the right way? You know, by building a case and presenting evidence? Instead both you and SirBayer are making this into a pissing match from hell. Elegy being scum doesn't "prove" you right, Webadict, and Tack being scum won't "prove" you right, SirBayer. You have to prove an argument is correct on its own merits, not based on the fact one part was correct. Why you guys are trying to turn this into a "this or that ONLY" fallacy, well, fuck you both. But mostly you, Webadict, since in no way does Elegy being scum help to prove your argument correct. You're aware of this.

Also, scumteam: Jokerman and Mr.Person and someone else. Probably not Elegy or Tack.

Biggest. Scumslip. Ever. Unvoting Elegy and then voting Tack only seals the deal, by the way, since you were STILL voting a player you think is town after saying you never lynch townies.

Anyways, Pand is scum with Webadict. No way would town Pand be fucking around for this long.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: September 23, 2010, 08:13:27 am »

Well, crap. My post got deleted due to a router failing. Awesome.

Anyhow, lynch Webadict, Mr.Person. If he comes up town, we lynch you. You should be okay with that because according to you, I can't possibly be town. So, it's a win-win, right?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: September 23, 2010, 08:52:55 am »

Once again, I don't see why you're directing that at me. I'm not going to lynch myself, and I'm going to vote you no matter what everybody else does.

Also once again, why aren't you trying to get the rest of the players to lynch me based on the evidence you've brought up? Where's your case? Why do you think I'm scum? What makes YOU think that and why should the rest of the players agree with you?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: September 23, 2010, 09:00:50 am »

Heh. Webadict just wants to make sure that anyone who wants him lynched is willing to put their own hide on the line.

And if you are afraid to sacrifice yourself if you're wrong, then you're scum.
Smart.

Webadict.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: September 23, 2010, 09:35:43 am »

Heh. Webadict just wants to make sure that anyone who wants him lynched is willing to put their own hide on the line.

Smart.

Webadict.

Stupidest thing I've ever read.

If you have a suspicion, why should you be lynched for following it through, even if it turns out wrong? The fact that you're trying to push this through but not even suggesting it yourself makes you scum to me, Tack. I'm betting that WUBA isn't scum and neither is Person, and you are; trying to take an easy double-kill? No way.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: September 23, 2010, 10:28:49 am »

This isn't about you. This is about me. If I'm right (Which I should be), we start lynching Mr.Person and Jokerman-EXE, and SirBayer cuts out his crap.

I am prepared to go after Mr. Person if I'm wrong, seeing as that is the logical conclusion. However...

Hey, Mr. Person, you miss the part where I put together a coherent, logical argument that Tack is scum? No, Webadict isn't confirmed scum, neither is ToonyMan. But when both Webadict and Toonyman feel the need to defend the scumbucket, well, that's stupidly obvious. Did you miss the whole them two defending the crap out of Tack against me? 'Cuz it happened. Go back and look.

Smart.

Webadict.

Stupidest thing I've ever read.

If you have a suspicion, why should you be lynched for following it through, even if it turns out wrong? The fact that you're trying to push this through but not even suggesting it yourself makes you scum to me, Tack. I'm betting that WUBA isn't scum and neither is Person, and you are; trying to take an easy double-kill? No way.

Thank you, Joe. Show up at the last moment to save the day. You still warrant a "is he bussing," FoS, but for stopping a nolynch that Tack just tried to set up, you win town-kudos.

Yeah, did anybody else miss that? How Tack just tried to save himself by balancing out the votes onto Webadict, and Webadict went with it? If I'm right, and I am, then they're both scum. A nice end-of-day gambit, but it didn't work.

Shorten. Let's just get this over with.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 57