Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 57

Author Topic: Pick Your Scumteam - Mafia wins - Thanks to everyone that stuck with it  (Read 76133 times)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Day 2 - Talk softly and kill people at night
« Reply #570 on: September 22, 2010, 08:14:25 pm »

Okay, webadict is up for replacement.

1 vote to shorten, 3 more needed.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 22, 2010, 08:15:30 pm »

I cant find the last vote count, so vote count Eduren?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Webadict.
Wow.

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Day 2 - [Replacement Needed]
« Reply #572 on: September 22, 2010, 08:21:49 pm »

Votecount

Zai --
Org --
Elegy -3- Zai, Org, Tack,
Pandarsenic --
Jokerman-EXE --
Tack -3- SirBayer, Lonewolf I, Elegy,
Webadict -1- Mr.Person,
Lonewolf I --
ToonyMan --
SirBayer -1- ToonyMan,
Mr.Person -1- Webadict,

Not Voting: Jokerman-EXE, Pandarsenic,
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 22, 2010, 08:22:59 pm »

Someone vote Elegy or unvote tack.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: September 22, 2010, 08:25:35 pm »

I'm not replacing back in, by the way.  Sorry, guys, but between Webadict and SirBayer I really don't want to go anywhere near this game right now.

I accept your apologies, though.  Thank you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 22, 2010, 08:31:32 pm »

Webadict, for fuck's sake, stop defending me. It's buddying, and to be honest, if I get killed, then at least I know SirBayer or Elegy will be going next, and those are my two most solid Scum-picks.

And Bayer, if you didn't ignore or blindly refute every post I make, then you might actually get somewhere. I mean, I think you are completely and irrefutably scum, but I'm still taking on board what you're saying about Webadict. In fact, the amount that you pull 'Elegy is new, give him leeway- BUT LYNCH TACK BECAUSE HE'S TOTALLY SCUM' is completely stupid. As I've said before, and Elegy seems to agree with, if we fuck up, Damn well call us out on it so we can continue with the game. Besides, I've played Beginner's Mafia before, so don't pull that shit. Elegy also refuses to play Beginner's Mafia, saying 'It's for beginners'.
So while I'd be willing to give him something for this being his first game, it still doesn't mean I'm not going to Not vote for him. Because honestly, I think he's scum no matter how much of a Beginner. And I think you're his scumbuddy for pigheadedly defending him. It's like you're trying to do the deflection FOR him!

The Reason I'm currently being so pissed off is so far it seems that NOBODY read any of the evidence I racked up against Elegy.

Also, Jokerman, hurry up and vote.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 22, 2010, 08:34:29 pm »

My last action is to vote Elegy.

Also, scumteam: Jokerman and Mr.Person and someone else. Probably not Elegy or Tack.

This game is losing coherency fast.

I say we just end the day now, gather our thoughts over the Night, and come back tomorrow with some more focus. I'm sorry for the trouble that I've contributed by being so absent.

Shorten.
This is why he's scum.

I'm not replacing back in, by the way.  Sorry, guys, but between Webadict and SirBayer I really don't want to go anywhere near this game right now.

Don't apologize. You played your part. The lurkers should be apologizing. They should also be playing. Don't join a game if you don't play.

Webadict, for fuck's sake, stop defending me. It's buddying, and to be honest, if I get killed, then at least I know SirBayer or Elegy will be going next, and those are my two most solid Scum-picks.

And Bayer, if you didn't ignore or blindly refute every post I make, then you might actually get somewhere. I mean, I think you are completely and irrefutably scum, but I'm still taking on board what you're saying about Webadict. In fact, the amount that you pull 'Elegy is new, give him leeway- BUT LYNCH TACK BECAUSE HE'S TOTALLY SCUM' is completely stupid. As I've said before, and Elegy seems to agree with, if we fuck up, Damn well call us out on it so we can continue with the game. Besides, I've played Beginner's Mafia before, so don't pull that shit. Elegy also refuses to play Beginner's Mafia, saying 'It's for beginners'.
So while I'd be willing to give him something for this being his first game, it still doesn't mean I'm not going to Not vote for him. Because honestly, I think he's scum no matter how much of a Beginner. And I think you're his scumbuddy for pigheadedly defending him. It's like you're trying to do the deflection FOR him!

The Reason I'm currently being so pissed off is so far it seems that NOBODY read any of the evidence I racked up against Elegy.

Then lynch me. I'm not lynching Townies.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 22, 2010, 08:37:45 pm »

Shorten
I have my scum.

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
  • sw33ter than sugar :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 22, 2010, 10:34:39 pm »

Whatever, this game was pretty awful anyways

I'm gonna flip town

SirBayer is completely right, it's Tack, Web and either Toony or Org

:|

shorten

GG gents, never meant a word of anything mean I said.
You could check announcements.txt and see what events might trigger that line.

EDIT: And hide all your picnic baskets.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 22, 2010, 10:42:18 pm »

Eduren, be a mod and prod. Also, I'm requesting a replacement in this game because it's just so poorly managed. There's a few people actually playing, three lurkers, 2 ToonyMen, and an Org.

It's just not worth playing anymore. Let Vector play for me or something. But I'm not playing a game with three missing people.
Pandarsenic is being prodded. If he isn't active within 24 hours, I'll force replace him.

Who else needs prodding?

What can I do to make your mafia experience more enjoyable?
Jokerman-EXE and Lonewolf I. Jokerman-EXE posted once today. It was about a couple sentences long. That was it.

That's all you can do. The rest of my unenjoyment is their problem.

Eduren, be a mod and prod. Also, I'm requesting a replacement in this game because it's just so poorly managed. There's a few people actually playing, three lurkers, 2 ToonyMen, and an Org.

It's just not worth playing anymore. Let Vector play for me or something. But I'm not playing a game with three missing people.

:I

So now we have to deal with someone else. We'll be forced to drop every bit of evidence we've accumulated up until this point.

Thanks, Webby.
I'm not scum, so you're welcome, you stupid moron.

Thanks a load. You really feel the need to throw around WIFOM and summore insults before you go?

Whoever replaces, I'm sorry.

I say we just end the day now, gather our thoughts over the Night, and come back tomorrow with some more focus. I'm sorry for the trouble that I've contributed by being so absent.

Shorten.

WHAT NO.

Object to shorten.

That is the LAST thing we need, Joe. Posting this objection before we continue.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: September 22, 2010, 10:51:21 pm »

Extension. I doubt Elegy is Mafia either now, but Joe and Person are two of the mafia. And I guess I'd be lying if I voted for him.

Sirbayer, you're a moron. You're fail-tunneling. But, since you're the only one playing, whatever. We're screwed anyhow.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 22, 2010, 10:55:19 pm »

Sowwy, Vector. :<

Well EXCUUUUUUUSE ME, princess, but it certainly seems like the only ignoring going on was you refusing to TOUCH MY POSTS. You don't have counter-arguments. You don't have ANYTHING except complaints that I'm hunting you. If your only complaint is that OH, BAYER'S SO RUDE, then why don't you roll over and die like good scum? If you're not scum, WHY DON'T YOU EVEN TOUCH MY POSTS?

Oh, and you fucked up. But as Webadict consistently refused to acknowledge, there's a DIFFERENCE between a new townie and a new scum.

You're not scumhunting. You're not defending yourself. What ARE you doing?

My last action is to vote Elegy.

Thank you for the help, Webadict. Can't help but leave with a nice scum-vote?

Quote from: Webadict
Also, scumteam: Jokerman and Mr.Person and someone else. Probably not Elegy or Tack.

Shorten.
This is why he's scum.

Possibly. I think he's just too lazy for it.

Extension. I doubt Elegy is Mafia either now, but Joe and Person are two of the mafia. And I guess I'd be lying if I voted for him.

Sirbayer, you're a moron. You're fail-tunneling. But, since you're the only one playing, whatever. We're screwed anyhow.

Gee, thanks Webadict. Gotta take what you can get.

I will be vindicated or not by whether either Elegy or Tack is scum. I may be wrong about Elegy. If I am, I am probably wrong about Tack. If I'm not, then it's almost certainly Tack, you, and Toony. That amount of defending, mutually, is just unbelievable.

And - hold on. If you don't think Elegy is mafia, WHY DON'T YOU VOTE TACK? You can find out for the whole town if I'm right or not. Change your vote.

Extension.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 22, 2010, 10:59:03 pm »

Fine. Tack. Better get ready to eat a hat, moron.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 22, 2010, 11:08:13 pm »

Shortening cancelled. Further attempts today will require a majority of the players.

2 requests for extension heard. 3 needed to extend the day.

Votecount

Zai --
Org --
Elegy -3- Zai, Org, Tack,
Pandarsenic --
Jokerman-EXE --
Tack -4- SirBayer, Lonewolf I, Elegy, Webadict,
Webadict -1- Mr.Person,
Lonewolf I --
ToonyMan --
SirBayer -1- ToonyMan,
Mr.Person --

Not Voting: Jokerman-EXE, Pandarsenic,

Day ends Friday 5PM.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 22, 2010, 11:09:06 pm »

Webadict: Do you want that replace or not? You seem content to still play the game.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 57