Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 57

Author Topic: Pick Your Scumteam - Mafia wins - Thanks to everyone that stuck with it  (Read 76207 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Day 2 - Talk softly and kill people at night
« Reply #540 on: September 22, 2010, 10:53:54 am »

Why is choosing to look past the obvious targets so anti-town?

You didn't answer this, Webadict. What's scummy about ignoring big obvious targets and going after relatively small targets instead?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 22, 2010, 10:56:30 am »

Honestly, you can lynch me if you promise to lynch yourself tomorrow. Because your crap is just so presumptuous, it gets nauseating to just reply to it.

I - I - what. You're PROPOSING A DEAL IN WHICH - What are you even talking about anymore, Webadict? This DOESN'T BEGIN TO MAKE SENSE.

Quote from: Webadict
Your arguments degrade to "No, you would do this." When you say that, I wish there was a physical manifestation of yourself nearby because I would punch you in the face. Mostly because you're wrong, mostly because it ticks me off to use a meta-argument to attack someone. So, if you kill yourself tomorrow for lynching me on it, then it'll teach you.

Whining about meta-arguments doesn't make them any less viable, and trying to convince someone to lynch themselves about it is even stupider. YOU KNOW THAT, WEBADICT. THIS IS - MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS?!

I mean, that was part of my argument against Vector, but it wasn't all of it. Not even close. She understood, and that's why it was tough for her to defend against it.

Again with the hypocrisy. "It's okay for me in small amounts, but it's not okay for anyone else, especially as a primary argument." "It's okay for me to smoke the cigarette occasionally, but nobody else can because they give me second-hand smoke." There are a million ways you can phrase this, but the fact of the matter is that acceptable and unacceptable are black and white. There is no gray. You're claiming there is for the sake of convenience. You're trying to justify your own actions while discounting another's.

And the relaxed way in which you go about discounting (hey, the meta you hate so much!) is half the goddamn reason it's SO OBVIOUS.

I've got class, but I'll defrag this crap when I'm done.

You'd best.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 22, 2010, 01:51:27 pm »

Honestly, you can lynch me if you promise to lynch yourself tomorrow. Because your crap is just so presumptuous, it gets nauseating to just reply to it.

I - I - what. You're PROPOSING A DEAL IN WHICH - What are you even talking about anymore, Webadict? This DOESN'T BEGIN TO MAKE SENSE.
He's pretty much saying he isn't afraid to die if that means you getting killed, he's confident about that.

Unlike you.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 22, 2010, 03:07:33 pm »

He's pretty much saying he isn't afraid to die if that means you getting killed, he's confident about that.

Unlike you.

Seriously, what's with all the buddying?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 22, 2010, 04:33:08 pm »

To be honest, guys. If there's a nolynch, I'm probably getting NK'd anyway.
Why? I want an answer that's not just "wel wub wood bnefit frum me turning up town." This just looks like a really weak defense of yourself.

I keep thinking 'How would scum benefit from me dying'?

SirBayer is obviously going to die next. Lonewolf1 doesn't really get anything out of it.

But Webadict has been defending me. Which will be helpful for him when I flip town.

I'm not going to change my vote, and it's not worth a FoS, but that just occured to me.
"Hey guys, Web would totally benefit from me turning up town if he were scum. So if I get NKed, Web might be scum."

You are really fucking stupid. As town, all you're doing is providing reasons for scum to NK you, whether or not Web is part of the team. As scum, all you're doing is providing WIFOM when (if you don't get lynched) you don't get NKed tonight. You seem like you're competing with Elegy to get the most votes on you. And I'm tempted to help you with that.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 22, 2010, 05:48:29 pm »

SirBayer is obviously going to die next. Lonewolf1 doesn't really get anything out of it.

But Webadict has been defending me. Which will be helpful for him when I flip town.

I'm not going to change my vote, and it's not worth a FoS, but that just occured to me.

Why the HELL do you have to bring in so much WIFOM? Why aren't you trying to be useful? You don't have any new ideas to tell blatant lies to discredit my arguments?

This is SO UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. Elegy is trying, you idiots. He's doing his best to make himself a useful townie. That's why I call him a new player, not a scumbucket.

THIS RIGHT HERE is the obvious sign of a scum player who knows he's on the way out, and the only way to go is to spread as MUCH WIFOM as possible. This is why my vote is on him rather than on Elegy. At least Elegy actually sees who the scummy player is!
A common problem among newbies is to WIFOM others. Not in the traditional scum way, but the stupid facepalming way.

See, the probelm is Elegy is trying just as hard as Tack is. You, however, won't change your mind about anything ever. This will lead to the Town's defeat.

Your other reason for assuming Elegy isn't scummy is because is he voting with you.

Now, you're saying Tack is spreading WIFOM on the way out. I don't see it. He's saying he'd be NKed. He's saying it would help me. He's a newbie, which you have granted to Elegy numerous times, but refuse to relent in the case of Tack. So, if you want to be like that, then I'll be like that too.

You know what might be a good thing to do? Tell him how he could be better, instead of simply saying he's bad, saying he's scum for it, and then lynching him. See, what if he doesn't know what WIFOM is? What if he didn't know it was a scumtell, and therefore the Town him didn't realize it was bad to do?

So calm down already. Like I said, Tack's probably not scum.

I'm not convinced at all that Tack is scum. If it makes you feel better, I don't want to see a NL. If it's getting close to the end of the day, I'll swap my vote around, although I really don't want to have to decide between Tack and Elegy. Until then, I'm sticking to the scummiest player.

It's not a hard decision, Mr. Person.

The scum is Tack. The newbie is Elegy. Really, really simple.
It's again with the double standard. Tack is also a newbie. Seriously, your case is not any better for it. It just makes you look like an idiot.

And Elegy, you still haven't answered either of the questions. Deflection, much?
I very much doubt you getting NK'd. You have suspicion on you, so you'd survive unless you're lynched.

Uhh, couldn't you have just told him in the scumtopic, Webadict? Saved us the trouble. Oh wait, you need to spread more WIFOM for when you make your nightkill tonight.
I didn't spread WIFOM. I pointed out a fact. Show me how that isn't true, and I'll show you complete crap.

If you were willing to jump on Tack (which you aren't now, since it would be an obvious bus) I wouldn't have to do something like that. Do YOU want a nolynch? Seems like that'd benefit your scumbuddy, anyhow, seeing as he's such OBVIOUS SCUM.

So, Webadict, how about you provide us some quotes? You're just too lazy in your OBVIOUS SCUM GAME to bother with that crap.

Joe: Tack, ToonyMan, and Webadict are all scum. You can look at my posts for evidence, mostly on Tack.
Ah, but see, I'm not scum, so I DON'T want to lynch Tack. You don't seem to get that I'm not trying to lynch people that aren't scum.

You can say someone's being obvious scum, but it doesn't mean they are scum, which seems to be double the case in your case. Triple, if you include ToonyMan.

Webadict, YOU KNOW HOW TO READ. Unless you've been BLATANTLY IGNORING MY POSTS, which it APPEARS YOU HAVE BEEN, you know EXACTLY WHAT MY ARGUMENTS ARE, EXACTLY WHY THEY'RE LEGITIMATE, AND EXACTLY WHY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY ATTENTION TO THEM. Every little bit of "SirBayer's just a blathering idiot," adds another nail in the coffin. YOU'RE THE SCUM. Stop bothering.
But you are a blathering idiot. The most idiotic of all blatherers, actually. Every point you've made can be negated by simple logic. You're point: Tack is scum. Elegy is a newbie. See the problem? You're giving Elegy a double standard. Now, compare them again: Either they would both be scum or both be newbies using your logic.

Sorry Webadict, but you just proved yourself scum to me. You're not angry enough. Not even close. You don't care at all.

Plus your argument is that I'm going after easy lynches? Gee, that sure makes sense if you ignore the fact I'm voting you, the hardest player in the game to lynch. I don't think that's what you're accusing me of, though, so please provide some more discussion. For now it seems mostly like an OMGUS because your reasoning is horrible.
This argument is a fallacy, but I'm too lazy to find out which one. It isn't an argument against me or anything I'm doing. It's a failed meta-argument, which won't work.

BULLSHIT. This ISN'T like Webadict. You're passive, you're uninvolved. Think of the children, Webadict - what kind of example are you setting? A good one, if OBVIOUS SCUMBUCKET is the goal here.
I'm sorry. Would you like me to open a tab in wikipedia and look up the exact name and definition of the fallacy? Couldn't I EXPLAIN WHAT IT IS THAT HE'S DOING WRONG:
This argument is a fallacy, but I'm too lazy to find out which one. It isn't an argument against me or anything I'm doing. It's a failed meta-argument, which won't work.
Which is true. There are few meta-arguments that will work. Believe me. I'm the one that found the Org Theory of Scummitude. It doesn't work unless the person does something COMPLETELY the same EVERY time. I don't. Sometimes I'm chill. Sometimes I'm fired up. Sometimes I'm in between. Right now, I'm chill. That means I'm not going to look up pointless information that will be thrown away. It's about the facts. The argument is wrong, and he refuses to admit that.

Besides, I've done more work than you have the entire game. I was wrong about Vector, but I got all of that. If you're going to complain about my not looking up that small pointless information, you can go cry about it because it isn't crucial to the game.

And funny that you said I'm going after you for going for easy lynches... I actually wasn't. I'm saying that your rationale for voting me is inane, using an argument that was false to begin with. Which, I might add, is still true given your new argument.

It's not an OMGUS. It's a legitimate vote. See, you voted me because SirBayer pointed out that I told him to stop buddying, which he needed to do, and said that I was trying to take attention onto myself. I pointed out that that argument is completely false, because: That doesn't take attention away from anyone (All it could POSSIBLY do is add attention to me solely), and that I wouldn't want attention because Vector's dying words were securing me as Town anyhow.

Two questions. One, is that a scumslip from the great Webadict? If not, then what the hell is it? What do you even MEAN by that? You don't want attention? WHY SHOULD YOU CARE IF YOU HAVE ATTENTION?
No. I'm saying if I were scum, I would have looked Town from that point. Learn to comprehend basic ideas translated through written words. If I looked Town, I don't need anyone else from my team, so TAKING SUSPICION ON MYSELF is definitely the stupid thing to do. I mean, think logically here: If I had not put attention on myself, would you even be going after me? Would I have to defend from two angles? Yeah, no. I could easily hop on the Tackwagon, pull up anything I wanted, and lynch him. Who's gonna stop me? Zai? You? Psh, whatever. I'd already look so Town I'd never get lynched.

I'm trying to make sure the Town doesn't screw up. You're sitting there sabotaging everything. You're not thinking about anything. You're not helping. You're SCREWING US OVER. You play worse than Org.

I'm not convinced at all that Tack is scum. If it makes you feel better, I don't want to see a NL. If it's getting close to the end of the day, I'll swap my vote around, although I really don't want to have to decide between Tack and Elegy. Until then, I'm sticking to the scummiest player.
Good thing I'm not stupid enough to not call for another Extension, then. Which I will should Thursday come around and it's not clear who will be lynched.

Stupidity arises in the most awful of places.

What the hell are you even talking about, Webadict? This is a non sequitur. What does an Extension have to do with anything? You're not this stupid, Webadict. You're not fooling anybody.
Because he said he would simply switch to make sure there isn't a tie. I'm telling him that the best way to do that is to EXTEND THE DAY. Either you're purposefully misreading my sentences, or you're possibly the dumbest person I know.

And while we're at it, I'm going to ask one question to prove a point: Is there any way for you to think I'm Town? I highly doubt it, since no matter what I do, you'll simply assume the worst out of all possibilities. I could point out all the scum, and we would still lose because of you.

You didn't answer this, Webadict. What's scummy about ignoring big obvious targets and going after relatively small targets instead?
My bad.

Because you're making a big deal out of small things and ignoring the big things. I guess it isn't too bad, but it let's you drift off the radar by looking like you're scumhunting but ignoring the big targets, which stays out of the bigger fights (Elegy vs. Tack.) Hence, you're scummy by making yourself look less suspicious.

It's called a chain lynch. I'm asking for him to be lynched in return for my lynch. It's nothing new. But, it'll teach him to learn how to argue. Meta-arguments can only be trusted to a certain degree and if they're always happening.

Your arguments degrade to "No, you would do this." When you say that, I wish there was a physical manifestation of yourself nearby because I would punch you in the face. Mostly because you're wrong, mostly because it ticks me off to use a meta-argument to attack someone. So, if you kill yourself tomorrow for lynching me on it, then it'll teach you.

Whining about meta-arguments doesn't make them any less viable, and trying to convince someone to lynch themselves about it is even stupider. YOU KNOW THAT, WEBADICT. THIS IS - MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS?!
You're stupid. There is nothing for me to defend here other than your dignity for getting something so simple wrong.

I mean, that was part of my argument against Vector, but it wasn't all of it. Not even close. She understood, and that's why it was tough for her to defend against it.

Again with the hypocrisy. "It's okay for me in small amounts, but it's not okay for anyone else, especially as a primary argument." "It's okay for me to smoke the cigarette occasionally, but nobody else can because they give me second-hand smoke." There are a million ways you can phrase this, but the fact of the matter is that acceptable and unacceptable are black and white. There is no gray. You're claiming there is for the sake of convenience. You're trying to justify your own actions while discounting another's.

And the relaxed way in which you go about discounting (hey, the meta you hate so much!) is half the goddamn reason it's SO OBVIOUS.
I never said it was okay for me. I used it as an example. You're the one taking the entire sentence out of context. I said I used the meta Vector has (She plays well) and pushed it. I gathered evidence that was legitimate and non-meta based. The initial suspicion was more meta-based, but the evidence wasn't.

I was actually pre-defending myself from such an argument.

I've got class, but I'll defrag this crap when I'm done.

You'd best.
Calm down, dude. You didn't even put out much of an argument. If I were actually scum, you wouldn't last. In fact, you'd probably be lynched for even trying. That or Tack, since I wouldn't have pulled attention onto myself to begin with. Would I even have lynched Vector? Probably not.

Why? I want an answer that's not just "wel wub wood bnefit frum me turning up town." This just looks like a really weak defense of yourself.

"Hey guys, Web would totally benefit from me turning up town if he were scum. So if I get NKed, Web might be scum."

You are really fucking stupid. As town, all you're doing is providing reasons for scum to NK you, whether or not Web is part of the team. As scum, all you're doing is providing WIFOM when (if you don't get lynched) you don't get NKed tonight. You seem like you're competing with Elegy to get the most votes on you. And I'm tempted to help you with that.
Yeah, kinda.

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
  • sw33ter than sugar :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 22, 2010, 06:09:06 pm »

I never asked for special treatment for being new. If I fuck up and make scumtells, call me on it and I will try my damn hardest not to make them in the future. Again, I have never once claimed that my newness should absolve me of jack shit, unlike Tack, who has "I'm new, forgive me" bound to his keyboard for easier use.

I personally think Tack has been playing an incredibly scummy game, especially day 2 with shit like. this.

I also think I've been playing better. Most (all) of my votes are carried over from day 1 by people who are refusing to change their votes (or even post, in Org's case).
You could check announcements.txt and see what events might trigger that line.

EDIT: And hide all your picnic baskets.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 22, 2010, 06:16:00 pm »

Kill the obvscum.
THATS REALLY ALL THERE IS TO SAY ON THE MATTER

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 22, 2010, 06:18:27 pm »

I never asked for special treatment for being new. If I fuck up and make scumtells, call me on it and I will try my damn hardest not to make them in the future. Again, I have never once claimed that my newness should absolve me of jack shit, unlike Tack, who has "I'm new, forgive me" bound to his keyboard for easier use.

I personally think Tack has been playing an incredibly scummy game, especially day 2 with shit like. this.

I also think I've been playing better. Most (all) of my votes are carried over from day 1 by people who are refusing to change their votes (or even post, in Org's case).
I believe you mean Pandarsenic, Lonewolf I, and Jokerman-EXE.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 22, 2010, 06:26:35 pm »

Most (all) of my votes are carried over from day 1 by people who are refusing to change their votes.
"u cant keep voting me aftr teh Day changes gaiz!!!! it not FAIR!!!!"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 22, 2010, 06:27:13 pm »

Most (all) of my votes are carried over from day 1 by people who are refusing to change their votes.
Stop talking like that.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 22, 2010, 06:30:37 pm »

Stop talking like that.
Why shouldn't I?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 22, 2010, 06:31:48 pm »

Stop talking like that.
y shudnt i?
Fix'd?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 22, 2010, 06:44:59 pm »

Webadict, if you hate meta arguments so much, explain why you're defending yourself with your own meta. You know that defending oneself with meta arguments is faulty.

A common problem among newbies is to WIFOM others. Not in the traditional scum way, but the stupid facepalming way.

See, the probelm is Elegy is trying just as hard as Tack is. You, however, won't change your mind about anything ever. This will lead to the Town's defeat.

Your other reason for assuming Elegy isn't scummy is because is he voting with you.

Now, you're saying Tack is spreading WIFOM on the way out. I don't see it. He's saying he'd be NKed. He's saying it would help me. He's a newbie, which you have granted to Elegy numerous times, but refuse to relent in the case of Tack. So, if you want to be like that, then I'll be like that too.

You know what might be a good thing to do? Tell him how he could be better, instead of simply saying he's bad, saying he's scum for it, and then lynching him. See, what if he doesn't know what WIFOM is? What if he didn't know it was a scumtell, and therefore the Town him didn't realize it was bad to do?

So calm down already. Like I said, Tack's probably not scum.

I don't see you telling Tack how to play better. And this is a horrible argument that makes the already hard prospect of trying to tell newtells and scumtells apart just that much harder. You're basically saying to give newbies a free pass 100% of the time. Really? You can do anything and not get lynched as long as you're new? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

But you are a blathering idiot. The most idiotic of all blatherers, actually. Every point you've made can be negated by simple logic. You're point: Tack is scum. Elegy is a newbie. See the problem? You're giving Elegy a double standard. Now, compare them again: Either they would both be scum or both be newbies using your logic.

A this-or-that fallacy? Nice. I don't see why thinking any of Tack is scum while Elegy is town, Tack is town while Elegy is scum, both are town, or both are scum as flawed.

Which is true. There are few meta-arguments that will work. Believe me. I'm the one that found the Org Theory of Scummitude. It doesn't work unless the person does something COMPLETELY the same EVERY time. I don't. Sometimes I'm chill. Sometimes I'm fired up. Sometimes I'm in between. Right now, I'm chill. That means I'm not going to look up pointless information that will be thrown away. It's about the facts. The argument is wrong, and he refuses to admit that.

Besides, I've done more work than you have the entire game. I was wrong about Vector, but I got all of that. If you're going to complain about my not looking up that small pointless information, you can go cry about it because it isn't crucial to the game.

And even if you proved meta to be innaccurate for figuring out alignments(which is isn't. People don't change much, and we tend to act very similarly in similar situations since we're creatures of habit. Yes, that even includes moods, by the way, because unless you're really drunk or something crazy happened recently, you're going to fall into a similar mindset each time you play mafia), I fail to see how using a meta argument makes me scum.

No. I'm saying if I were scum, I would have looked Town from that point. Learn to comprehend basic ideas translated through written words. If I looked Town, I don't need anyone else from my team, so TAKING SUSPICION ON MYSELF is definitely the stupid thing to do. I mean, think logically here: If I had not put attention on myself, would you even be going after me? Would I have to defend from two angles? Yeah, no. I could easily hop on the Tackwagon, pull up anything I wanted, and lynch him. Who's gonna stop me? Zai? You? Psh, whatever. I'd already look so Town I'd never get lynched.

I'm trying to make sure the Town doesn't screw up. You're sitting there sabotaging everything. You're not thinking about anything. You're not helping. You're SCREWING US OVER. You play worse than Org.

A WIFOM-laden meta argument. Original. Unfortunately, you know WIFOM is bad and you just spent an entire post claiming you think meta arguments are all a crock of shit, so this just looks horrible from my PoV.

My bad.

Because you're making a big deal out of small things and ignoring the big things. I guess it isn't too bad, but it let's you drift off the radar by looking like you're scumhunting but ignoring the big targets, which stays out of the bigger fights (Elegy vs. Tack.) Hence, you're scummy by making yourself look less suspicious.

If you don't think I'm scumhunting, that's an entirely different issue. This argument here is total bullshit. You haven't proved or even claimed I've done anything scummy, your attack is that I could potentially do scummy things in the future. I could, but so could anybody from pretty much any situation.

It's called a chain lynch. I'm asking for him to be lynched in return for my lynch. It's nothing new. But, it'll teach him to learn how to argue. Meta-arguments can only be trusted to a certain degree and if they're always happening.

You're going to find that I'm not going to be very willing to make a chain lynch that involves me voting to lynch myself. If you want a chain lynch, you're asking the wrong person to set it up. Why you're wasting time asking me to lynch myself, I'll never know. Actually, lemme ask you. Why ARE you asking me to lynch myself?

I never said it was okay for me. I used it as an example. You're the one taking the entire sentence out of context. I said I used the meta Vector has (She plays well) and pushed it. I gathered evidence that was legitimate and non-meta based. The initial suspicion was more meta-based, but the evidence wasn't.

I was actually pre-defending myself from such an argument.

Defending yourself from something YOU brought up? Feeling guilty, are we?

And whose to say that I'm only voting you for the meta at this point? You've got a lot of dirt on you now. The meta is a strong start, but when you add in your self-meta WIFOM defense along with your OMGUS of me, you're just super duper scum.

Calm down, dude. You didn't even put out much of an argument. If I were actually scum, you wouldn't last. In fact, you'd probably be lynched for even trying. That or Tack, since I wouldn't have pulled attention onto myself to begin with. Would I even have lynched Vector? Probably not.

What exactly was the point of this, to look scummier? I'm going to drop a bombshell that might just shock you. Are you prepared for this? Don't sit down because you'll just stand up again. Ready? Ok.

You're not even remotely as good as you're claiming you are. You're not invincible. When you do scummy things, you will get lynched.

Your defense, which amounts to "if I was scum, I wouldn't leave any scumtells, I'm that good" and "if I was scum, I would just tear down your arguments with ease". There's just one glaring hole, though. You don't lose skill from being a townie. If you could tear down SirBayer's arguments as scum, why couldn't you do it as a townie? If you're so good you can get anybody lynched, WHY IS YOUR CASE AGAINST ME SO SHITTY? Why am I not on the chopping block?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: September 22, 2010, 06:56:52 pm »

Still not going to accept that offer, eh? I knew you wouldn't, you coward because you know I'm Town.

I'm also trying to wait so that I don't hit my computer for how dumb you are. It's just... so... bad. I really wish Vector hadn't been lynched. She's smart. Maybe she'd understand what I'm saying.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 57