Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 57

Author Topic: Pick Your Scumteam - Mafia wins - Thanks to everyone that stuck with it  (Read 76306 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Day 2 - Talk softly and kill people at night
« Reply #435 on: September 19, 2010, 09:36:24 pm »

He defended me of Vector all last day, posting the quotes would be redundant and a waste of space.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 19, 2010, 09:40:13 pm »

Spoiler: Webadict (click to show/hide)
Oh really? Didn't think I'd open spoilers, did you? Who's the idiot now?

He defended me of Vector all last day, posting the quotes would be redundant and a waste of space.
How about just the links then?

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 19, 2010, 09:40:39 pm »

Webadict, you were meant to read it. :I
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 19, 2010, 09:42:40 pm »

Webadict, you were meant to read it. :I
If it's posted here, then it's meant to be read.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 19, 2010, 09:45:54 pm »

You know what, just watch me be right.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
  • sw33ter than sugar :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 19, 2010, 10:08:01 pm »

To bring up a question from the past, Elegy- which you seem to have avoided answering.
If there were 10 mafia and 3 townies, and, of course, you were one of them- Who else would you pick as being town?

If this question (which I already stated the numbers I made up out of frusteration, but okay "I didn't answer it") is so important, let me answer it:

The three townies would be me, Vector and Joshua. There.

Zai, bro, let's talk this one out. Give me some things to contend, and maybe I can inadvertently put you on the path to lynching an actual scum.

ToonyMan do you find it suspicious that SirBayer buddied you? In fact, who are your main suspicions at this point, and why?
You could check announcements.txt and see what events might trigger that line.

EDIT: And hide all your picnic baskets.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 19, 2010, 10:13:55 pm »

My supciouns right now are

Elegy - you let Tack go no problem
Tack - he's been side-lining (currently voting)
SirBayer - buddying me

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 19, 2010, 10:15:57 pm »

To bring up a question from the past, Elegy- which you seem to have avoided answering.
If there were 10 mafia and 3 townies, and, of course, you were one of them- Who else would you pick as being town?

If this question (which I already stated the numbers I made up out of frusteration, but okay "I didn't answer it") is so important, let me answer it:

The three townies would be me, Vector and Joshua. There.
Don't make joke answers, and especially don't make joke statements. You're just trying to tick off everyone, aren't you?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 19, 2010, 10:21:18 pm »

Awesome. You pick the person who already got lynched, and the inactive person.

Well aren't you just gravy

Anyway, BayerChan. I said it as it looks, mafia would have had as much reason to as Town. We thought she was scum, they would have known she was town, but a bandwagon.
Don't try and make scumslips out of innocuous evidence. Because as much as you can ride me for 'attacking the newbie', I can just as easily Tack that title on everyone who attacks Elegy and I. Including you!
Conclusion- It doesn't mean shit.

In fact, in light of what the other people have brought up, I'd be more inclined to think that you, yourself, are the scum.
OMGUS? No. Evidence.

Alright.
I still haven't gotten enough evidence to put up another 'official' list of scumteam suspects for me, but I'm getting fairly sure that SirBayer is on it, and Zai is not.

But either one could slip up and change my opinion.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 19, 2010, 10:28:27 pm »

Awesome. You pick the person who already got lynched, and the inactive person.

Well aren't you just gravy
Aye. Ye be makin' some sort o' mistake, lad. Tha' ain't no lurker 'e be sayin' 'stown. Tha' be the one foun' in Davy Jones' Locker.

Anyway, BayerChan. I said it as it looks, mafia would have had as much reason to as Town. We thought she was scum, they would have known she was town, but a bandwagon.
Don't try and make scumslips out of innocuous evidence. Because as much as you can ride me for 'attacking the newbie', I can just as easily Tack that title on everyone who attacks Elegy and I. Including you!

In fact, in light of what the other people have brought up, I'd be more inclined to think that you, yourself, are the scum.
OMGUS? No. Evidence.

Alright.
I still haven't gotten enough evidence to put up another 'official' list of scumteam suspects for me, but I'm getting fairly sure that SirBayer is on it, and Zai is not.

But either one could slip up and change my opinion.
Now, what 'ave we 'ere? Why be ye so wantin' to link yerself w'Elegy so soon? Ye best be watchin' yerself 'r yer gonna be dragged dun by yer bootstraps wi'out a lifejacket.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 19, 2010, 10:29:15 pm »

SirBayer - buddying me

Is that all you've got? Maybe Vector was right, y'know?

OMGUS? No. Evidence.

Wow. That is... that is pathetic. Webadict, I was right. Just look at this.

Let's review exactly why this means you're scum.

First of all, you're trying to just pass off my question, using my arguments. Can't you think of something better? Second of all, the defense in and of itself is hilariously pathetic. You're trying to convince me that the scumslip wasn't a scumslip. If you're not allowed to get scumslips out of "innocuous evidence," then my buddying "doesn't mean shit" either. So by your own logic, your attack is retarded.

Finally, your defense against OMGUS is precisely what you accuse me of doing. You can't think of your own arguments. You don't have time. You're too busy not having a goddamn heart attack now that you're on the frying pan.
Rules are for suckers.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 19, 2010, 10:30:52 pm »

Another facet of how right I was: He didn't read the spoilers, obviously.

I'm like, psychic or something.
Rules are for suckers.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 19, 2010, 10:35:38 pm »

SirBayer - buddying me

Is that all you've got? Maybe Vector was right, y'know?

OMGUS? No. Evidence.

Wow. That is... that is pathetic. Webadict, I was right. Just look at this.

Let's review exactly why this means you're scum.

First of all, you're trying to just pass off my question, using my arguments. Can't you think of something better? Second of all, the defense in and of itself is hilariously pathetic. You're trying to convince me that the scumslip wasn't a scumslip. If you're not allowed to get scumslips out of "innocuous evidence," then my buddying "doesn't mean shit" either. So by your own logic, your attack is retarded.

Finally, your defense against OMGUS is precisely what you accuse me of doing. You can't think of your own arguments. You don't have time. You're too busy not having a goddamn heart attack now that you're on the frying pan.
Err... Be ye meanin' t' say Tack, 'ere? I be seein' nothin' o' consequence regardin' me scummitude.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 19, 2010, 10:37:24 pm »

I did. Figured it wasn't meant for me. I don't bumble.

But I'm tired, and my arguments are kinda whizzing past, so I'll deal with it later.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 57