Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 57

Author Topic: Pick Your Scumteam - Mafia wins - Thanks to everyone that stuck with it  (Read 76349 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Reboot
« Reply #240 on: September 15, 2010, 01:45:50 pm »

Why aren't you voting Webadict again Vector?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 15, 2010, 01:49:08 pm »

Wait, earlier you said you thought SirBayer was lurking intentionally. Now you're saying that you just wanted SirBayer to talk. I'm confused.

Blorgh.  This is why thinking is a problem.

1. I voted SirBayer, because it was RVS.
2. I argued a little, but didn't go voting people--because I was waiting on Bayer and by golly, I was going to get him to come out.
3. I kept on waiting on Bayer.  This is when I started sidelining/lurking a little (Sep. 13th)
4. I published my "official scum list" and moved my vote to Toony, putting Bayer on the scumlist for previously mentioned reasons and wondering if he was lurking intentionally.
5. Cue enormous fight with Webby.

Why aren't you voting Webadict again Vector?

Because I'm voting you, and you're being more blatantly scummy.  Sorry, I'm not going to take my vote off of you to pop it onto Webface.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 15, 2010, 01:51:38 pm »

Zai would like some evidence.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 15, 2010, 01:57:11 pm »

... Uh... who are you talking to, and why does "Zai" want evidence?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 15, 2010, 03:14:00 pm »

Webadict.

... Read.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 15, 2010, 06:16:18 pm »

Oh, and Webadict, FoS for not explaining why you're switching from Vector to Zai.
So that there wouldn't be a tie. Like it or not, someone's gotta hang. You should be thanking me.

But, now that the extension is in, let's lynch that backtracking, hypocritical, lying Vector.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 15, 2010, 06:27:28 pm »

But, now that the extension is in, let's lynch that backtracking, hypocritical, lying Vector.

I haven't lied or backtracked.  The only hypocrisy I have engaged in is to vote for someone on scumtells which I, too, have exhibited to a lesser degree.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 15, 2010, 06:28:11 pm »

Whoops, didn't get the rest of that thought out--

And, as I did so, recognized my faults and corrected them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 15, 2010, 06:35:07 pm »

I haven't lied or backtracked.  The only hypocrisy I have engaged in is to vote for someone on scumtells which I, too, have exhibited to a lesser degree.
Yeah, I'll get right back to you on that.

But, laser tag comes first. You understand, I'm sure.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 15, 2010, 06:40:07 pm »

Because, quite simply, you've got nothing on me
Riiight. NOTHING on you. Absolutely nothing. Just go ahead and ignore all those posts of mine referencing you. [/sarcasm]

and I think you're only pursuing me to get the attention off yourself.
I could have sworn you had claimed I had been drawing too much attention to myself by being over-aggressive or somesuch (and thus you saying this would be a switch in argument), but looking back I can't find any posts like that.

SirBayer and Toonyman, one for lurking, the other for sidelining. Also Mr.Person and Vector.
Wow! You sure can use other people's reasons! The funny part here is that (if I recall correctly) Vector (your "also" suspicion) is the one who first said both. Actually I think M.P may have said the sidelining thing first, but I don't care enough to go back and look for something so pedantic.

Guess Zai can't be scum because he says so, that's some good evidence.
Not what I'm saying. I'm saying don't use any meta you think you have on me because it's wrong.

As Toony said later: Guess Zai can't be scum, he said he isn't!
[/quote]...Not what I'm saying. I'm saying don't use any meta you think you have on me because it's wrong. Notice the "any." That goes for town meta too, dumbass.

Get back to me when you catch up to the present instead of living in the past.

I laughed.
He's pretty clearly talking to you.

Extension until tomorrow night (I don't know how long Ed's default extension is), to give time for Josh to be a part of the game again. On Monday morning, he said he'd be back in 2 days, so he should be here sometime soon.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 15, 2010, 06:45:10 pm »

Zai... That post was addressed to Lonewolf.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 15, 2010, 06:47:26 pm »

@Webadict: Indeed.  Hopefully some laser tag will help you loosen up a little.

He's pretty clearly talking to you.

... Because I'm currently voting for ToonyMan, have built a case against him, and there's a good reason why you in particular would want evidence--when you haven't ever asked me yourself?  Fine!  You want evidence?  Look at his sloppy play throughout this entire time, his excuse that "it's D1," and so on, and so forth.  He's still basically riding a random vote, and not doing anything.  He pops up once in a while to say things like "Mr.Person has his game face on," and then proceeds to disappear.

It is absurd.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 15, 2010, 06:51:15 pm »

Sloppy play?  I have been playing my darnest.
Random vote?  I explained why I voted Mr.Person
Popping in?  I'm always here playing.

And Vector you did a perfect straight face.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 15, 2010, 06:54:36 pm »

Sloppy play?  I have been playing my darnest.
Random vote?  I explained why I voted Mr.Person
Popping in?  I'm always here playing.

And Vector you did a perfect straight face.

Wait... you're on Mr.Person right now?  No.  No you aren't.  You're voting for Zai, still.  Your RVS vote.

You're always here "playing," but what it looks like is that you're always here sidelining.

Also, what the heck does "you did a perfect straight face" mean.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 15, 2010, 06:55:31 pm »

Ah, now I read yours.

Go ahead and pushpushpush, really. If I'm letting out newbtells, it's because of my inexperience. The only thing you're causing by shouting at me is being more of a nuisance. If you're town, you're not helping our scumhunt, you're just bellowing at someone who pisses you off.

But hey, at least it'll help confirm my other suspicions when you flip scum.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen this much heat before on D1. I've never had such concrete suspicions on day one, that's for sure.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 57