Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 57

Author Topic: Pick Your Scumteam - Mafia wins - Thanks to everyone that stuck with it  (Read 76340 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Reboot
« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2010, 10:31:17 pm »

Well, for me, Josh unvoted when he went away. Couldn't be sure about the others, though.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 14, 2010, 11:53:18 pm »

I needed to post something, and I don't have time tonight to actually get through pages 10-16. So here's what I've got so far. Apologies for my lack of time.

Squish squish I'm a fish

You - I - WALKING TROLL CORPSE JUST WANTS PROPS, MAN. JUST GIVE 'IM A FISTBUMP

Quote from: Vector
Blah blah blah Webby's scum
Quote from: Webby
Blah blah blah Vector's scum

Stop it, you two. You could be being productive, instead, y'know. You're both wasting energy on each other for the sake of your "nemesis." Get over it.

Going back...

SirBayer, what do you think of the developing situation, and what is your read on Zai?

We'll get to that in a moment, actually. Observe.

I think we should all claim who we chose for our scumteam. It's WIFOM, but at least it's a conversation starter. And worst case scenario, it's not like information is going to hurt.

Spoiler: Get out, I'm WIFOM! (click to show/hide)

Good job, Zai, you've defeated your own meta by knowing about it. You're getting crazy defensive for seemingly nothing. Why is that?

So Vector, care to go into detail about why you chose Josh and Tack?

Aww, I'm flattered. You think I'm a good lurker. Err... and so I am, apparently.

M.P: I'm not really being defensive for this game. I am explaining how I do shit for future reference. Because "he not actng liek n udder game wear he town" simply does not apply and I would like it to end here. And I didn't really "defeat my meta by knowing about it." I "defeated" it by not wanting to and not feeling like playing the same each game. Then it would get boring.

I chose Vector and Josh. Josh because we never did stage a fight and Vector because it seemed like a good fit last rendition. Had I been Godfather first try I actually would have picked Lonewolf and Josh. If you would like I could explain again why I wouldn't pick Web to be on my team.

Okay, so this is way back when, but that's all I read, Zai.

Hey, let's defend myself about meta-tells during a game where I could instead be establishing normal towntells! No. No, you're scum and you're trying to get out of your stinking mess.

Guess Zai can't be scum because he says so, that's some good evidence.
Not what I'm saying. I'm saying don't use any meta you think you have on me because it's wrong.

As Toony said later: Guess Zai can't be scum, he said he isn't!

It seemed scummy that you would go and toss your vote on me when you seemed to have found more scummy players that you were attacking in different threads.
Nice of you to decide who I think is most scummy for me, Dead Dirge! Too bad I like to keep each game I'm playing in separate from the others.
Sorry for being unclear, but I meant "threads of thought" not physical forum threads. My bad.

[PPE:]
Don't make up a fake attack on a percieved easy target if you have no evidence to back it up. It goes double if you're being an enormous hypocrite in your reasoning.
Wait so who are you talking to here? It looks like you might be talking to yourself.
Org.

Questions are attacks?
Excuse me, I am so silly! I thought you needed facts and coherent paragraphs for an attack. Also, insults. Those work too. Also, asking someone if someone else is scummy is kinda eh, seeing as how you were kinda deflecting onto someone else. Nice try though!

Are we being sarcastic now to avoid owning up to our wrongs? How fun! I can't wait to take part in this action!

unvote

Org It's time you were a little more commital towards the shit you say and do. Your attack was beyond hypocritical, and now you're trying to pass over that fact with sarcasm. That ain't gonna fly, scum-dumpster.

Sidenote: Hey, Elegy, look who jumps on easy lynch bandwagons.

I'll catch up the rest of the way tomorrow, maybe. There are too many high-player games running right now. D:
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 15, 2010, 01:50:38 am »

Vector, you just said that you thought SirBayer was scum when you voted him. Is this correct?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 15, 2010, 01:58:04 am »

Vector, you just said that you thought SirBayer was scum when you voted him. Is this correct?

No.  I voted him as a random-vote at the beginning of the game, and stayed out of the action a little at the beginning because 1. I thought it was inane and 2. I was waiting for a response.

It was only later that I started thinking he might be scum.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 15, 2010, 06:50:31 am »

Hell with "soon," I got sidetracked. Going to sleep. Appointment with a doctor tomorrow, I'll try to post soon but requesting an Extension pre-emptively.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 15, 2010, 07:55:06 am »

No.  I voted him as a random-vote at the beginning of the game, and stayed out of the action a little at the beginning because 1. I thought it was inane and 2. I was waiting for a response.

It was only later that I started thinking he might be scum.
1. Lame
2. Couldn't find no one else to push as well or anyone to question?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 15, 2010, 08:14:28 am »

1 extension request heard. 2 more requests required.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 15, 2010, 08:26:18 am »

Extension if tied.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 15, 2010, 09:13:19 am »

Votecount

Zai -3- ToonyMan, Tack, SirBayer, 
Org --
Elegy -2- Zai, Org,
Pandarsenic --
Jokerman-EXE --
Tack -1- Lonewolf I,
Webadict --
Lonewolf I --
ToonyMan -2- Vector, Elegy,
SirBayer --
Vector -3- Pandarsenic, Mr.Person, Webadict,
Mr.Person --
JoshuaFH --

Not Voting: Jokerman-EXE, JoshuaFH,

2 extension requests heard.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 10:09:40 pm by Eduren »
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 15, 2010, 09:27:57 am »

When does Day end?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 15, 2010, 09:45:29 am »

In ~14 hours.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 15, 2010, 10:29:26 am »

Okay, well, maintain my Extension, but I'll switch to Zai.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 15, 2010, 01:13:25 pm »

1. Lame

It was more like I went "Man, gotta keep the pressure on Bayer!  I'll chip in a little, but my vote stays here so he'll actually have to come out!" and then later I went "... Oh... wait.  Not productive.  Time to figure out who I think is scum."

Also, extension.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 15, 2010, 01:43:27 pm »

1. Lame

It was more like I went "Man, gotta keep the pressure on Bayer!  I'll chip in a little, but my vote stays here so he'll actually have to come out!" and then later I went "... Oh... wait.  Not productive.  Time to figure out who I think is scum."

Also, extension.

Wait, earlier you said you thought SirBayer was lurking intentionally. Now you're saying that you just wanted SirBayer to talk. I'm confused.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 15, 2010, 01:44:40 pm »

Oh, and Webadict, FoS for not explaining why you're switching from Vector to Zai.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 57