Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dumping (aka stealing)  (Read 1098 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
Re: Dumping (aka stealing)
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 08:27:00 pm »

Prisoners are generally captured by cage traps, which would need to be very advanced to have an item stripping capability.  I wouldn't want to be the dwarf assigned to take a sword out of a caged goblin's hand.  I guess it they needed to be fed, then you could withhold their food or something, or any number of other things.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

Aquillion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dumping (aka stealing)
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 10:01:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Toady One:
<STRONG>Prisoners are generally captured by cage traps, which would need to be very advanced to have an item stripping capability.  I wouldn't want to be the dwarf assigned to take a sword out of a caged goblin's hand.  I guess it they needed to be fed, then you could withhold their food or something, or any number of other things.</STRONG>
Hmm.  Prisoners don't sleep yet, do they?  When they do, the act of a prisoner going to sleep could generate a job to strip them (for your fortress guard, maybe?  If you have one?)  That wouldn't work for prisoners who don't sleep, but anyway.
We don't want another cheap fantasy universe, we want a cheap fantasy universe generator. --Toady One
Pages: 1 [2]