Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43

Author Topic: BYOR 5 - Night 3: Under Con-Troll.  (Read 70286 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Day 2: Trolls Galore
« Reply #390 on: September 23, 2010, 06:48:47 pm »

Breadbocks, are you (a) Webadict?

ToonyMan, if you are not the Troll causing Trollflips whom do you think is most likely to be it?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 23, 2010, 06:50:29 pm »

You.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: September 23, 2010, 06:51:56 pm »

Why me?
Anyway, breadbocks, do you still have your 1-shot res?  If so, do you intend to use it on Jokerman, Mr.P, or Org, or are you going to take a fourth option?

Well, you because you hadn't posted on this thread since Monday. That's worth a prod, no?

Regarding your question to breadbox, he already has said that he assumes he has it, as nothing on his rez note said otherwise, and that he'll use it on Org tonight.

Since you are here now, a couple of questions:
- Who do you think is scummy now and why?
- Do you have any insight on the trollification of the role flips?

My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 23, 2010, 07:04:54 pm »

You.
If you don't answer, I'm going to name what I think you are and insist on your lynch.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 23, 2010, 07:10:11 pm »

Pandarsenic.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 23, 2010, 07:21:14 pm »

ToonyMan is probably Sollux Captor, Hacker Troll who causes all dead players to flip as Trolls of the appropriate alignment.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2010, 07:23:13 pm »

Why do you think I'm Sollux Captor Pandarsenic?  Because I'm not.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 23, 2010, 07:24:22 pm »

Well, someone is. You run the MSPA thread -whom do you suspect IS Sollux Captor?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 23, 2010, 07:26:10 pm »

If it isn't you I have no idea, because Org is dead.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Night 1: Drugs? In This Neighborhood!?
« Reply #399 on: September 23, 2010, 08:55:14 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
Scatterbrain -
Tylui -
Zathras -
Pandarsenic -
Lonewolf I -
Archangel -
Toaster -
Ottofar - Vector,
Mysteriousbluepuppet - Toaster, Tylui,
breadbocks - Scatterbrain,
ToonyMan - Pandarsenic,
Vector - ToonyMan,
IronyOwl - Zathras,

Not Voting - breadbocks, Lonewolf I, Mysteriousbluepuppet, Archangel, Ottofar, IronyOwl,

Day Ends Monday At 9 PM Central. 7 To Hammer.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 23, 2010, 10:05:02 pm »

Hmm? Well, what do you want me to say? I've read it? I didn't see anything that needed responding to.

::)

If I'm your scumhunting target of the day, then I'd hope you'd let me know what you think of my responses.
Well, it takes some time to analyze what things mean, what is scummy and what isn't, stuff like that, and then put it all into a post. It gets harder when your sleep schedule is out of wack. I'll get to it when I can. And with this explanation of things, my suspicion of you get alleviated a bit.
The only connection between the trolls I could find was they all voted for me.
Correction: Mr. Person was killed and trollified as well, and he was voting Ottofar.

Anyway, breadbocks, do you still have your 1-shot res?  If so, do you intend to use it on Jokerman, Mr.P, or Org, or are you going to take a fourth option?
I've answered this, as has Zathras for me. If you are going to lurk, take the time to read what you miss. :-\
Breadbocks, are you (a) Webadict?
???
I'm sorry, but would you mind explaining to a newbie to Mafia what exactly a Webadict is? I'm assuming you don't mean the GM, and I'm not sure what it could mean.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 23, 2010, 10:55:14 pm »

And Zathras, answer a couple of questions for me. Tell me why you're voting for IronyOwl? I'm curious. Also, why does it link to Org instead of ToonyMan? Again, I'm curious.
- IronyOwl, you were the only person voting Scatterbrain at the end of the day. Do you think he is scum? If so, why? If not, why didn't you move your vote?
- Archangel, do you have an explanation for how your vote counts as "X" instead of a normal vote? I read elsewhere that you were off other games for a bit -- are you still active for this, or will you request a replacement?
Zathras:  Do you think IO is scum because he was voting someone you think is town, or are you sticking to your reasons of D1?  Also, you're rolefishing Archangel.  Watch it.
On IronyOwl, there are the day 1 reasons (quick jump on bandwagon), plus was the last remaining vote on someone who I believe to be town (or at least not Zai's scumbuddy) without additional reasons, plus scumlurky behaviour in general.

On ToonyMan, I'm asking Pandar why he thinks the trollification points to Toonyman as opposed to anyone else generally; Vector seemed to agree, so her opinion would be useful as well.

On Archangel, I needed to ask about his intentions regarding replacement given his self-hammer on BYOT; and his odd votecount was displayed by web, so it warranted a question. It's useful to know that his vote doesn't seem to count normally. Also, it's already day two, with four bodies on the deck, so it's no longer scummy rolefishing to start to poke around what people can do/have done. For example, it's perfectly valid to ask around about the trollification.

Fair enough re IO.  Your intentions were unclear.

On Archangel, a point comes up.  It's valid to talk about the trolls, but what is it accomplishing?  Their alignments flipped- is trying to figure out while their roles didn't that good of a use of town's time?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 23, 2010, 11:49:01 pm »

On Archangel, a point comes up.  It's valid to talk about the trolls, but what is it accomplishing?  Their alignments flipped- is trying to figure out while their roles didn't that good of a use of town's time?

Is it "that good of a use of town's time"? Your phrasing implies a false dichotomy. Of course it's at least a fair use of the town's time to try to understand as best as possible the current situation. Wilful ignorance is not only anti-town, it's stupid. It's not like it's the only use of town's time, as evidenced by questions and votes about a bunch of other topics and people by all around.

How about you, Toaster? Other than pressuring MBP to show up and quit being useless, do you have any scum suspicions? What do you make of breadbocks' resurrection, IO & Ottofar's lurking, and Lonewolf's shameless "oh I was prodded, hi all, bye again" uselessness? Are there any other interesting avenues of scumhunting you feel like proposing? What is worthy of being that good a use of town's time?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 24, 2010, 12:17:38 am »

Zathras:  It's perfectly worthy to discuss when it doesn't come in place of scum hunting, which I say it's doing right now.  It seems to me that the majority of the post content today has been on the flips and not who is the scum here.

My suspicions would be on those who are focusing entirely on the flips, as they are likely doing it to appear to be contributing.  That would be Pandar.  All he's done otherwise is ask if Breadbocks is a webadict now.   Breadbocks' res is low interest.  If I had a one shot res, I'd use it as soon as I could on a townie so I wouldn't die and lose it.  The fact that he has his own res is icing on the cake.  IO wasn't badly lurking D1, so hopefully he'll get on soon and say something insightful.  Ottofar is lurking awfully, and should be force replaced if he doesn't post some serious content within 24 hours of the prod.  Lonewolf is active lurking, and should be useful.  To your last question, do you really want me to define scumhunting for you?  I'm not seeing a lot from much of anyone, really.

Pandar:  You obviously think Toony is responsible for the roleflips.  How does that correlate to him being scum?  What is the basis for your question to Breadbocks?  Who else do you suspect?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 24, 2010, 12:36:08 am »

Zathras:  It's perfectly worthy to discuss when it doesn't come in place of scum hunting, which I say it's doing right now.  It seems to me that the majority of the post content today has been on the flips and not who is the scum here.

My suspicions would be on those who are focusing entirely on the flips, as they are likely doing it to appear to be contributing.  That would be Pandar.  All he's done otherwise is ask if Breadbocks is a webadict now.   
Hmm. Fair enough. I'd say that it has been the major focus because a) that was a pretty amazing morning sight, and b) PEOPLE ARE (active-)LURKING TOO FUCKING MUCH! It's hard to scumhunt when people don't post, which the scum know, but the townies out there lurking are hurting the town and the game. On the other hand, there has been scumhunting unrelated to the trolls, just not enough. So let's to it.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43