Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 43

Author Topic: BYOR 5 - Night 3: Under Con-Troll.  (Read 70257 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Day 2: Trolls Galore
« Reply #375 on: September 23, 2010, 04:09:43 pm »

Besides the one that breadbocks did there were three deaths. I'd be terrified to think that was one person...
They might have been tied together, so that when Jokerman dropped dead of poison, all the rest dropped dead.

Nothing to say about my response?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 23, 2010, 04:37:41 pm »

Hmm? Well, what do you want me to say? I've read it? I didn't see anything that needed responding to.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 23, 2010, 04:39:43 pm »

Hmm? Well, what do you want me to say? I've read it? I didn't see anything that needed responding to.

::)

If I'm your scumhunting target of the day, then I'd hope you'd let me know what you think of my responses.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 23, 2010, 04:42:30 pm »

Trolls.
MS Paint Adventures trolls.
How does this link to ToonyMan and not, say, Org?
Org is dead and flipped Town.
You answered the wrong question, or perhaps I wasn't clear. What is, in your mind, the link between ToonyMan and MSPA trolls? Do you know he likes it, is it meta, is this about his game so far, or other reason?

And Zathras, answer a couple of questions for me. Tell me why you're voting for IronyOwl? I'm curious. Also, why does it link to Org instead of ToonyMan? Again, I'm curious.
- IronyOwl, you were the only person voting Scatterbrain at the end of the day. Do you think he is scum? If so, why? If not, why didn't you move your vote?
- Archangel, do you have an explanation for how your vote counts as "X" instead of a normal vote? I read elsewhere that you were off other games for a bit -- are you still active for this, or will you request a replacement?
Zathras:  Do you think IO is scum because he was voting someone you think is town, or are you sticking to your reasons of D1?  Also, you're rolefishing Archangel.  Watch it.
On IronyOwl, there are the day 1 reasons (quick jump on bandwagon), plus was the last remaining vote on someone who I believe to be town (or at least not Zai's scumbuddy) without additional reasons, plus scumlurky behaviour in general.

On ToonyMan, I'm asking Pandar why he thinks the trollification points to Toonyman as opposed to anyone else generally; Vector seemed to agree, so her opinion would be useful as well.

On Archangel, I needed to ask about his intentions regarding replacement given his self-hammer on BYOT; and his odd votecount was displayed by web, so it warranted a question. It's useful to know that his vote doesn't seem to count normally. Also, it's already day two, with four bodies on the deck, so it's no longer scummy rolefishing to start to poke around what people can do/have done. For example, it's perfectly valid to ask around about the trollification.

The only connection between the trolls I could find was they all voted for me.
Correction: Mr. Person was killed and trollified as well, and he was voting Ottofar.

In addition ot IronyOwl, I'm fed up with Ottofar's lurking and MBP's general uselessness. Be useful or die.
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 23, 2010, 04:50:50 pm »

Toony is a massive MSPA nut (he started and runs the ginormtacular thread here), and has picked roles from it before.  Out of the players currently in the game, he's the most likely to choose something related to the series.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 23, 2010, 04:52:40 pm »

I'm not any type of MSPA role, I'm not going to bother lying about this.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 23, 2010, 04:55:31 pm »

I'm not any type of MSPA role, I'm not going to bother lying about this.

Then why didn't you answer Pandar's question?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 23, 2010, 05:00:10 pm »

I did, that was the first freakin thing I did.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 23, 2010, 05:04:27 pm »

ToonyMan, are you the reason we're getting the Trollflips instead of Roleflips?
I have no idea why there was trollflips this morning instead of roleflips.
Yeah I ignored it.

Auuugh crap.  Sorry, I saw this and didn't notice your quotation attached.  Thus, it read as non-sarcastic.  My bad...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 23, 2010, 05:05:06 pm »

Yeah being ignored twice in the row is annoying.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 23, 2010, 05:08:53 pm »

To add, they look more like internet trolls. \b\ like.

No scumtell to ride, since ive did a false vote for you at the strart of the game then got taken away by life. Clearly, you did not like that i vote for you.

And yeah, useless i can agree with. Kind of a package deal when you dont say a word in more than a week.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 23, 2010, 05:43:44 pm »

Mod, please prod Lonewolf, IronyOwl and Ottofar.
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 23, 2010, 06:29:16 pm »

Why me?

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 23, 2010, 06:34:11 pm »

Anyway, breadbocks, do you still have your 1-shot res?  If so, do you intend to use it on Jokerman, Mr.P, or Org, or are you going to take a fourth option?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 23, 2010, 06:34:54 pm »

Mod, please prod Lonewolf, IronyOwl and Ottofar.

Sending, especially to Lonewolf.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 43