Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 43

Author Topic: BYOR 5 - Night 3: Under Con-Troll.  (Read 70217 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Night 1: Drugs? In This Neighborhood!?
« Reply #345 on: September 22, 2010, 09:27:53 pm »

Org has been killed!

Org was a Troll (town).

Zai has been killed!

Zai was a Troll (mafia).

Mr.Person has been killed!

Mr.Person was a Troll (town).

Jokerman-EXE has died of poison!

Jokerman-EXE was a Troll (town).

breadbocks has come back to life!

Vote Count
------------------------
Scatterbrain -
Tylui -
Zathras -
Pandarsenic -
Lonewolf I -
Archangel -
Toaster -
Ottofar -
Mysteriousbluepuppet -
breadbocks -
ToonyMan -
Vector -
IronyOwl -

Not Voting - Pandarsenic, Zathras, ToonyMan, breadbocks, Vector, Toaster, Lonewolf I, Mysteriousbluepuppet, Archangel, Tylui, Scatterbrain, Ottofar, IronyOwl,

Day Ends Monday At 9 PM Central. 7 To Hammer.

Ah yes. Now I done remembered.

See, that's when a whole herd a trolls done rampaged and died all over da place. We was surprised, but we espected somethin like it. So we jus' went back to doin' our business.

WHAT DID I TELLS YA! I'm tellin' the story! Don't interrupt!

It is now Day.

Troll
lulz, u got trolld!!!!!!111!oneoneone

Troll

Troll

Troll

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Day 2: Trolls Galore
« Reply #346 on: September 22, 2010, 09:37:27 pm »

For vector, i'm still alive but swamped on lab reports and exams, and for webadict, i think the only thing i can say is WTF was that.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 22, 2010, 09:56:09 pm »

Wait... WHAT? How am I still alive? Also, Is Troll their actual Role, or is it hidden?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Day 1: Lesson In History
« Reply #348 on: September 22, 2010, 11:01:21 pm »

Ottofar is an idiot for claiming to bandwagon on someone who had one vote at the time, but Mysteriousbluepuppet has failed to put up his suspicion and is riding Toaster's #1 Scumtell long and hard.  That moves him from lurky to scummy in my book.

Mysteriousbluepuppet, seriously?  I was about to make a comment of "It's been X days since you made a post with actual content," but then I realized none of your posts have content.  Shameless active lurking.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 22, 2010, 11:35:46 pm »

Frankly, i doubt i have the time to make any interesting contribution to the game. labs have started, so have lab reports. I could Play in BYOR 4 since they were not started yet. Posted a few times on Twilight RTD, since its fast and dont demand huge amount of time from me. I drifted for about 2 days last week then got discouraged to read all that flab about scatterbrain breadbocks and all that. I'll actually be there tommorow (or rather today, at this hour) since i dont have any classes and got only 3-5 hours left to complete my work for the week.

Sleepy time, not really awaiting to have a bunch of people going OMG LURK KILL THE IDIOT BLUH, but that would be naive to expect otherwise.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 22, 2010, 11:46:31 pm »

Just do what I do, and first post defenses against accusations against yourself. ctrl-f is your friend. I only post attacks on others when I have time. Do things one at a time, not in huge pileups. Tests can be plain evil when you have them daily, but just quickly respond to any attacks before you go to school, and post your attacks on others when you can.

On a similar note, from Wednesday next week to Friday the week after that, I've got a solid block of mean tests. I normally do fine, but it can still be exhausting when piled on with the rest of the work we have at school.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 23, 2010, 12:18:11 am »

Well, that was fun!

We have now lost three townies (Org, Person, Jokerman) and one scum (Zai). We also have a likely-confirmed townie (breadbox - thank the stars for ho-hum favours). Going back on Zai's interactions, I'm pretty sure Scatterbrain is also town (or at least not in the same scumteam as Zai).

So, going on what little we have:

- Vector, at the end of the last day, I asked if you still stood by your vote on breadbox, if you still thought he was scum. Do you have any additional thoughts on him or other scum suspicious?

- IronyOwl, you were the only person voting Scatterbrain at the end of the day. Do you think he is scum? If so, why? If not, why didn't you move your vote?

- Archangel, do you have an explanation for how your vote counts as "X" instead of a normal vote? I read elsewhere that you were off other games for a bit -- are you still active for this, or will you request a replacement?

- breadbocks, do you have any information on the mechanics of your resurrection? Did your role, alignment, or other intersting bits change at all? Is your roleclaim as posted yesterday still valid? If so, I suggest using your resurrection on one of the dead townies at once, otherwise you'll likely die during the night (or sooner if any scum has a daykill). Maybe even Jokerman, if your conscience is hurtin'... though I suspect if you resurrect Org, the troll-flip thing would go away.
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 23, 2010, 12:27:36 am »

ToonyMan, are you the reason we're getting the Trollflips instead of Roleflips?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 23, 2010, 01:35:19 am »

Vector, at the end of the last day, I asked if you still stood by your vote on breadbox, if you still thought he was scum. Do you have any additional thoughts on him or other scum suspicious?

Not really.  I honestly had no idea that the day would end so suddenly (sucks for me for not checking), so even though I had started changing my opinion on him it was too late to do anything about it.  From his current attitude and posts, though, my personal guess is that he hasn't suddenly swapped alignments a la BroodyMoods.

I also checked out the votes to see if the troll mess had resulted from voting and killing Breadbocks, but I can't find any discernible pattern at the moment.  Might have more data later.

I'm slightly mollified by MBP's post, though I really want to hear from him again soon.

Which leaves me with:

Ottofar, who needs to answer my questions from yesterday.  I'm going to add another few: what do you make of the night's events, and who do you think is scum?

Same query to Tylui.  I can't remember you posting at all in recent history, and it's kind of wigging me out.

Pandarsenic, do you suspect that ToonyMan is involved with the trollflipping and, if so, why?

Breadbocks, you've posted twice already with statements that were mostly fluff.  Are you intending to scumhunt at any point, or are you going to sit around acting shocked?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 23, 2010, 02:06:50 am »

Trolls.

MS Paint Adventures trolls.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 23, 2010, 02:07:57 am »

Trolls.

*smacks forehead*

Right, I'm a dumbass.  I thought of that, but didn't link it to Toony.  Thanks for the explanation.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 23, 2010, 02:19:44 am »

Trolls.

How does this link to ToonyMan and not, say, Org?

My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 23, 2010, 05:33:23 am »

Archangel, do you have an explanation for how your vote counts as "X" instead of a normal vote? I read elsewhere that you were off other games for a bit -- are you still active for this, or will you request a replacement?
Ah jest found out that mah vote dun' count fer nuthin'.

I'm not sure how long I have online today, so I'll post some analysis tomorrow, unless I don't have access to this computer. If I come online and do not do that, feel free to yell at me.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 23, 2010, 06:30:00 am »

Trolls.

How does this link to ToonyMan and not, say, Org?

Org is dead and flipped Town.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 23, 2010, 09:07:00 am »

There today for answering question Vector,wont make any accusation aujourdhui since i'm pretty out of the loop right now.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 43