Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43

Author Topic: BYOR 5 - Night 3: Under Con-Troll.  (Read 70117 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Day 2: Trolls Galore
« Reply #555 on: September 26, 2010, 05:25:10 am »

The ability is described "All players' votes will fall on the target only."

The exact meaning of this is unclear; that's why I need everyone to leave their votes where they are. If worst comes to worst, we can leave some votes in some places but not others; the mafia / potential SKs can't vote/direct the lynch to me or they risk revealing themselves.

If the vote count shows I'm being voted, I'll demand fullclaims from everyone and break the game as thoroughly as I can before I go.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Night 1: Drugs? In This Neighborhood!?
« Reply #556 on: September 26, 2010, 07:46:18 am »

I AM THE MOD.  Lynch Pandarsenic!

Bye all.
ToonyMan has become the Mod!

It's Pandarsenic-lynching time!

Vote Count
------------------------
Scatterbrain -
Tylui -
Zathras -
Pandarsenic - breadbocks, Scatterbrain, Pandarsenic, Tylui, Toaster, Vector, Ottofar, IronyOwl, ToonyMan, [9]
Lonewolf I -
Archangel -
Toaster -
Ottofar -
Mysteriousbluepuppet -
breadbocks -
ToonyMan -
Vector -
IronyOwl -

Not Voting - Lonewolf I, Mysteriousbluepuppet, Archangel, Zathras,

Day Ends Monday At 9 PM Central. 7 To Hammer.

Pandarsenic has been lynched!

Pandarsenic was an Exterminator (sk).

See, then there was this one guy, Pandabear, who was spoutin' all this stuff about stuff. So, this other guy, LoonyToon, was yellin' and screamin' and then he done noosed 'im up.

Boy, you shoulda seen it. It were a sight ta see, specially seein' as the guy were a mass murderin' alien from planet krypton.

Betta note that, boy. Don't tick off da mod.

It is now Night.

Exterminator
PEW PEW! Take THAT, Dopp scum!
(X-Action) Small Tech: You may choose either a Personal Shield or Deadman Bomb. This must be done on the first Day. This can be changed at any time during the first Day.
(X-Action) Large Tech: You may choose the Intel or a Plasma Bomb Prototype. This must be done on the first Day. This can be changed at any time during the first Day.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 09:04:42 pm by webadict »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Night 2: Mod-Killed?
« Reply #557 on: September 28, 2010, 06:51:47 am »

Ottofar has been killed!

Ottofar was a Troll (town).

Vote Count
------------------------
Scatterbrain -
Tylui -
Zathras -
Lonewolf I -
Archangel -
Toaster -
Mysteriousbluepuppet -
breadbocks -
ToonyMan -
Vector -
IronyOwl -

Not Voting - Lonewolf I, Mysteriousbluepuppet, Archangel, Zathras, breadbocks, Scatterbrain, Tylui, Toaster, Vector, IronyOwl, ToonyMan,

Day Ends Friday At 9 PM Central. 6 To Hammer.

Boy, get up!

I dun CARE if it's Saturday! GET UP!

Whaddaya mean what am i doin' here? I'ma tellin' the story! So, that's when we dun found the body of 'nother troll. Well, we was hungry but we decided ta jus' cut 'im up 'n' eat 'im.

Troll
lulz, u got trolld!!!!!!111!oneoneone
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 10:36:53 am by webadict »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Day 3: Trollin' Through The Park
« Reply #558 on: September 28, 2010, 08:08:12 am »

Toonyman, for duh.

MBP, I still want to know who you suspect and why, with multiple names and multiple reasons.

Zathras:  I hadn't claimed since I didn't trust Pandar at all.  Do you still want me to role name claim?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 28, 2010, 09:07:03 am »

Toony

If you would listen, You would have heard that I find you scummy since you dont do anything but annoy me with the same question. The same question i responded a while back. You are not helping town, jumped to the moon when i voted you on day 1 then came back in a flaming ball of you are teh scums !1! and idioty. If you are town , then help the town. But hey, that's not you. Why would you hide your roleclaim if you have a townie role, some  'I fear dying to NK since my role is so good' bullshit ? No dice. Oh wait! 'I wont roleclaim since i don't trust Pandarsenic'. No shit ? That supposed to be a deterrent ? You see your role, you can claim it. Information is town candy. If it's important youll be protected by the other tow.  Staying in the back and waiting to ask the others to roleclaim is being a lousy scum

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 28, 2010, 09:45:28 am »

Since he's bored of this game and has better stuff to do and can't be bothered by playing it anymore, I'll go ahead and helpabrothaout and vote for ToonyMan.

Next, this is probably a stupid question, and I'm likely to get called out for it, but Vector, why do you think it is that I am suspicious of you in this game?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 28, 2010, 10:05:23 am »

MBP:  Yes, you mentioned me.  Thanks.  Anyone else?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 28, 2010, 12:51:13 pm »

Next, this is probably a stupid question, and I'm likely to get called out for it, but Vector, why do you think it is that I am suspicious of you in this game?

I have no clue, to be honest.  You keep saying "Vector is bad!  I can't explain why!" like it means something to anyone.  If you felt like supplying an explanation, I'd love to hear it.

ToonyMan.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 28, 2010, 01:37:14 pm »

I can't be lynched the day after modkilling someone, so yeah let's vote Toony and get nothing done.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 28, 2010, 02:40:50 pm »

I can't be lynched the day after modkilling someone, so yeah let's vote Toony and get nothing done.
Possibly bullshit, but I too am concerned about what exactly being declared the mod means. It could just be a public announcement with no benefit, but that would make it pretty much exclusively a lylo-breaker, which seems a bit odd. It could also make him more dangerous, but that'd be an odd way for a daykill to work, since he'd want to fire it off as soon as he could survive the retaliation.

If it just makes him immune to lynching for the day afterwards, it'd just be an extremely effective lylo breaker with other uses as well. That sounds about right for a cult leader, so I'm in favor of getting him tomorrow. Worst case, he raises another cultist, but they'd be powerless and also interested in other types of scum going down anyway.

breadbocks is an obvious choice, since we'll have to deal with him sooner or later anyway. I have my own target in mind, however.

I'm inclined to ask you your own question though, Zathras. You never responded to my response to your initial accusations, but still kept your vote on me until the end of the day. Why?
Because I thought you were scum, duh.
Nice question dodging, scum.
Why is my bandwagon on Scatterbrain the only suspicious one?
Why did you ignore my answers and questions?
Why is number of posts more important than actual usefulness and content?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 28, 2010, 02:48:38 pm »

Nice attempt to save yourself, you crazy modman.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 28, 2010, 02:50:09 pm »

You're going to have to waste another day after that lynching breadbocks so that'll make 3 days total.

Have fun mafia!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 28, 2010, 02:51:27 pm »

At least you nailed the SK for us.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 28, 2010, 02:58:19 pm »

Yeah, the SK you all willingly followed without resistance.

You're pretty much saying you'll eat crap as long as it helped you with your homework.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 28, 2010, 03:04:48 pm »

Mmm, crap!

I knew something was up.  See Don't Outguess the Mod 1- when Pandar tries to break the game, lynch him.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43