Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 43

Author Topic: BYOR 5 - Night 3: Under Con-Troll.  (Read 70296 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Day 1: Lesson In History
« Reply #300 on: September 17, 2010, 09:43:04 pm »

I love how you say what I said makes no sense, and yet you still do what I recommended.
What did you recommend, exactly? I didn't catch it.

In English: Scum wants Jokerman to take a fall for Scum so they can keep a scummy town player alive to blame when Scum has important member get attacked. Therefore Joker takes fall to keep me alive. Does that make sense? They want to have someone to peg blame on later. Don;t vote for Joker. I'm already poisoning him.
...I was saying it does not make sense logically (I apparently got what you meant; I wasn't talking about bad language skills). A Mafioso is much more valuable to the Mafia than any townie, whether or not they look like scum. Why should they lead a lynch on their teammate now when they can just lynch you now and if necessary at a later point in time, lynch fellow scum? It would be much easier to join a bandwagon on you (self-proclaimed scummy townie), who has 4 votes, than to start one on someone who only has 2 votes.

Wait. You're "already poisoning him"? Are you partial roleclaiming?
I recommended killing me off. I'm no good at mafia, and I would be an asset to the scum as a bad town. And yes. I am partial roleclaiming. The round is already over, and unless I miscounted, I'm dead. My role is about to be told to all anyways. Yes. I'm saying I'm killing Jokerman-EXE.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 17, 2010, 10:20:43 pm »

I love how you say what I said makes no sense, and yet you still do what I recommended.
What did you recommend, exactly? I didn't catch it.

In English: Scum wants Jokerman to take a fall for Scum so they can keep a scummy town player alive to blame when Scum has important member get attacked. Therefore Joker takes fall to keep me alive. Does that make sense? They want to have someone to peg blame on later. Don;t vote for Joker. I'm already poisoning him.
...I was saying it does not make sense logically (I apparently got what you meant; I wasn't talking about bad language skills). A Mafioso is much more valuable to the Mafia than any townie, whether or not they look like scum. Why should they lead a lynch on their teammate now when they can just lynch you now and if necessary at a later point in time, lynch fellow scum? It would be much easier to join a bandwagon on you (self-proclaimed scummy townie), who has 4 votes, than to start one on someone who only has 2 votes.

Wait. You're "already poisoning him"? Are you partial roleclaiming?
I recommended killing me off. I'm no good at mafia, and I would be an asset to the scum as a bad town. And yes. I am partial roleclaiming. The round is already over, and unless I miscounted, I'm dead. My role is about to be told to all anyways. Yes. I'm saying I'm killing Jokerman-EXE.
1) Did you really expect me or any of the others voting you to remove our votes after you started saying you should be killed off? I've been voting you since long before you started doing that.
2) An asset for scum to get lynched as soon as possible. Seriously dude. If you're not scum, you're just making their job easier by being this way.
3) You only have 4 votes on you. 9 are required to hammer.
4) The Day was extended. It ends Monday at 9 PM Central instead of tonight 1 hour ago. You aren't going to die for 3 more real life days unless hammer is reached.
5) You say you want to be lynched. That's a form of Refuge in Audacity ("hay guys lynch me itll be best if u do"), as nobody should want to be lynched except Jester. And you don't seem smart enough to do what you're doing purposefully by yourself.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 17, 2010, 10:34:40 pm »

unvote vote org
cuz bein suspicious n stuff
more reasons that i won't elaborate on go here
not really helping town here but hey i'm org so
gonna go for mass hyperbole so nobody notices
derp

(if you find this post in the slightest bit scummy/annoying/unhelpful, then you know why i'm voting org. also, no offence intended dude, i'm just making a point ;D besides, everyone already got your quotes quoted and such already, checked them out and they're fine n dandy. basically, if your 'contribution' is just to vote in the 'right' place, then as far as everyone else is concerned, it's scummy; don't like it. you haven't helped towns cause in any other way, and for all we know, you're a scum that's slipping into... well, best phrase i can think of is a cover-meta. see what i'm saying? you're making it super hard for anyone to get tells on you and are using the one-size-fits-all 'I am org therefore it's ok' excuse. you might as well be lurking with the occasional bandwagon, dude.)
Protecting your scum bud, perhaps?
I gave my reasons for voting breadblocks. Troll harder.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 17, 2010, 10:40:53 pm »

I'm not trying to avoid being lynched. Again, the simple fact is, I will only hurt the town. I'm incredibly bad at scumhunting, my natural tendencies are towards acting scummy, and all around, the town would be better off without me. I've done what I can to help by poisoning Jokerman, but that about the extent of my usefulness.  OPPOSE EXTENSION.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 17, 2010, 11:29:06 pm »

This gives a lot to think about it, but I'm against lynching either Jokerman or Breadbocks. Unvote.

A mafia with a poisoner or any other kind of killer (don't say anything, Breadbocks), that's just not fair. The only other option is if the town is ridiculously powerful, but I'm not going to speculate on that at all.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 17, 2010, 11:49:34 pm »

He did partial roleclaim to say he had 2 one-shots. A mafia with a one-shot day poison might not be out of line.

More useful stuff later. breadbocks is giving me a headache at the moment with this WIFOM, though I'm inclined to not lynch him.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 18, 2010, 12:08:22 am »

I don't really know what to say at this point, because if there were any questions directed against me I missed them in the landslide of Breadbocks' weird role-claim fail. If anyone has something to accuse or ask me, then please do so and I'll answer. I'm town, I know that, and I don't like the sound of his claim, so let's please get on with the asking.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 18, 2010, 12:26:38 am »

Would you like a full roleclaim? Fine. My role is "The obligatory drug dealer" I am pro town. My first power is a one use nighttime pill that will revive a dead person. The stay the same role/alignment wise called Necronio. My other power is a one use daytime pill that poisons the target, and they die the next night called Venenium. The power I could've had, but didn't choose was called Curiax. No clue what it does. Any questions?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 18, 2010, 12:30:56 am »

I don't see why you decided to roleclaim.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 18, 2010, 12:52:13 am »

So that way you can understand! I'm horrible at this game, and my role doesn't have any more use for town. God, it seems like I'm going in circles...

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 18, 2010, 01:14:14 am »

You're claiming one-shot reviver and you think you're not useful!?!  WTF?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 18, 2010, 01:41:53 am »

But you see, the mafia may have decided to kill you during the night before. Now? No chance in hell.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 18, 2010, 01:52:32 am »

I believe he was under the impression that his lynch was inevitable. A common noob mistake.

What's less of a noob mistake is ignoring a powerful role and paying attention to a useless day game. Normally it's the reverse.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 18, 2010, 07:38:08 am »

I'm betting breadlocks has a higher chance of being town.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 18, 2010, 09:31:43 am »

Sorry, the computer didn't like the nightly thunder three days ago. I'll do a post tomorrow, extend.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 43