- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 58

Author Topic: .  (Read 59351 times)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
Re: Kinseti draws Pokemon and crap. (Pink Version)
« Reply #540 on: February 02, 2011, 12:53:47 pm »

Pink is a symbol for how the player wants the protagonist to act most of the time...

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 02, 2011, 08:18:45 pm »

The Pokemen are a metaphor for man's hidden desire to regress to a more primitive society.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 02, 2011, 08:22:37 pm »

A wild Max appears!
The pokeballs are a metaphore for how trapped the protagonist feels by the moral constraints of society.
Wild max used teleport!

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 02, 2011, 08:38:32 pm »

Pinks journey is allegorical to a lesbian coming of age in a world dominated by men. Pinks Pokemon symbolic of her desires, which she must repress (capture) to gain acceptance and status. She then uses them to lash out at the male figures in her life. Stupid is her animus, the male part of her psyche which she rejects and despises. Newart is her shadow self, representing her inner need to accept and bond with her desires (the Pokemen), which she is unable to reconcile.

That's right, I am getting all Jungian up in this shit.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 02, 2011, 09:53:11 pm »

Pinks journey is allegorical to a lesbian coming of age in a world dominated by men. Pinks Pokemon symbolic of her desires, which she must repress (capture) to gain acceptance and status. She then uses them to lash out at the male figures in her life. Stupid is her animus, the male part of her psyche which she rejects and despises. Newart is her shadow self, representing her inner need to accept and bond with her desires (the Pokemen), which she is unable to reconcile.

That's right, I am getting all Jungian up in this shit.
I lol'd. Doesn't bode well that her first feeling was Bidoof. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 02, 2011, 10:30:15 pm »

Makes perfect sense given the context...

Quote from: Pokedex
Bidoof, the metaphorical vagina Pokémon. It gnaws on trees and rocks with its strong front teeth and lives in nests near the water.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:37:56 pm by Asilidae »

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #546 on: February 02, 2011, 10:32:16 pm »

>.< need brain bleach now so bad, pokemon ruined forever.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 02, 2011, 10:33:19 pm »

That shit be cray-zeee.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 03, 2011, 10:14:34 am »

This reminds me of that theory abaut the animes where Ash never woke up after geting hit by lightning at the start.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 03, 2011, 11:46:32 am »

This reminds me of that theory abaut the animes where Ash never woke up after geting hit by lightning at the start.
Lol, the entire series as a long comatose hallucination is quite the amusing concept.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 03, 2011, 12:42:28 pm »

Has anyone else read Charmanders diaries?
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 03, 2011, 05:14:34 pm »

I googled charmander diaries. Not sure if I found the right one. The one I did find however was annoying. I've never found any humor in trying to assert that a world like pokemon is dark and gritty and full of misery and death even though both the anime and games show that your pokemon love you.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #552 on: February 03, 2011, 05:18:36 pm »

I find that pokemon plus grit or realism means its no longer pokemon, and or it doesnt work.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 04, 2011, 02:47:42 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fast update again finally! Don't expect it to last.

I think this is a good example of what I was saying about the thread influencing the comic. I found it amusing that Team Pink totally got their asses kicked and everybody was more concerned about the chainsaw. So that made it in. Sloopy makeouts did not. YET.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:44:53 pm by kinseti »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 04, 2011, 03:00:14 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 58