durr
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 58

Author Topic: .  (Read 59511 times)

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kinseti draws Pokemon and crap. (Pink Version)
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2010, 09:03:03 pm »

HAHA I'M DOING IT AGAIN

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2010, 09:03:32 pm »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2010, 09:08:31 pm »

Hehehe, kinseti's trolling his own fanbase! :P

It didn't seem particularly obvious Buggy was going to die, but I did sort of figure chainsaws are against Pokemon regulations... just like unsanctioned multi-pokemon battles.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2010, 09:20:09 pm »

It didn't seem particularly obvious Buggy was going to die, but I did sort of figure chainsaws are against Pokemon regulations... just like unsanctioned multi-pokemon battles.

Then what's the problem in using a chainsaw in an unsanctioned multi-pokemon battle?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2010, 09:30:20 pm »

Nothing. Well, I guess they might pull a bigger chainsaw, but mostly nothing.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2010, 09:33:28 pm »

Bitch be crazy indeed.

Also a cheater

In no way will using a Chainsaw on another trainer's pokemon possibly backfire on her. Nope, not gonna happen.

No! Pokemon battles have rules. But that wasn't a Pokemon battle. That was a Pokemon street fight. Dude jumped her, she was protecting Buggy from certain death.

If that wasn't clear though it was probably my bad.

It is less your fault and more that there seems to be an unbroken rules of engagement cemented into Pokemon. Even Mobsters and megamaniacle scientists dare not break these unspoken rules. (Which oddly enough overwhelmingly disadvantage pokemon fighting for themselves)

It was my idea, probably from the show, that it is quite illegal to break these rules even against people who seem to be outright set on illegal things.

I mean heck. One Pokemon game invented the "Dark Pokeball" so named because it allows you to capture other's pokemon. Why they couldn't... I don't know... beat someone up and steal it that way is never explained (also the police pokemon are horrible), heck the previous reason you couldn't use your pokeball on someone elses was because they personally deflected it back to you.

Which come to think of it... Makes Pink the most evil character in her own comic by Pokemon standards. I mean steal pokemon, take over the world, and attempt to destroy it is one thing... but cheat at a pokemon battle? That is just EVIL!!!

Stupid would NEVER stoop so low.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 09:50:28 pm by Neonivek »

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2010, 10:58:01 pm »

It didn't seem particularly obvious Buggy was going to die,

Maybe "certain death" was a little overboard, but it had been established that they had orders to kill, and Kakuna's are basically defenseless.  I think it was easy to tell at least that she was protecting Buggy,at least. I guess making the fight more brutal would have driven it home a little better, it was just tricky because I don't want to include dialogue during an art-shift.

It is less your fault and more that there seems to be an unbroken rules of engagement cemented into Pokemon. Even Mobsters and megamaniacle scientists dare not break these unspoken rules. (Which oddly enough overwhelmingly disadvantage pokemon fighting for themselves)

It was my idea, probably from the show, that it is quite illegal to break these rules even against people who seem to be outright set on illegal things.

I mean heck. One Pokemon game invented the "Dark Pokeball" so named because it allows you to capture other's pokemon. Why they couldn't... I don't know... beat someone up and steal it that way is never explained (also the police pokemon are horrible), heck the previous reason you couldn't use your pokeball on someone elses was because they personally deflected it back to you.

I can't think of a way to properly articulate this, so I'll just say: that is all very true, and exactly why I wanted to subvert it. Magic creature-shrinking balls and preteens holding gladiatorial contests as their main form of recreation, sure, I can suspend my disbelief. But the bad guys, and the way they operate, they just come off as hilariously inept. In the games, at least, I can't comment on the Anime since I haven't seen it in about a decade. This way, I can still include "lololol incompetent bad guize", but hopefully get something more out of it as well. Later on, I mean. It may surprise you but I've done some planning ahead.

Which come to think of it... Makes Pink the most evil character in her own comic by Pokemon standards. I mean steal pokemon, take over the world, and attempt to destroy it is one thing... but cheat at a pokemon battle? That is just EVIL!!!

Actually, I hadn't really thought about it, but objectively Pink probably is the most evil character so far. But nobody has done anything really evil yet, so that'll change.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2010, 11:11:39 pm »

No the villains do come off a LOT more as inept then you being particularly amazing in the games. They come off as much more competent in the show, even if they are still incompetent.

Your hardly the greatest trainer and you can easily go through them like they were mild distractions. Though given Law Enforcement trainers are worse, I guess I can't blame them.

In fact that is why I am not so secretly rooting for Stupid... Your rival always seemed to deserve to win more then you did. Especially with the load of garbage the professor feeds to you "You always treated your pokemon with respect" and I go "No I didn't, I constantly trained them to the death with no care if they happened to get injured"

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2010, 10:17:57 am »

I personally absolutely LOVE the subversions and think you're puling them of perfectly. There is only one possible word to describe it: Hussnasty.
Also how it has the hints at future much darker themes...
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2010, 11:14:30 am »

Buggy got valuable experience from watching the chainsaw decapitation.  Because he was there.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2010, 11:20:35 am »

Buggy got valuable experience from watching the chainsaw decapitation.  Because he was there.

Funny you should say that, MOMENTS AFTER I finished this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I was going to finish the next one and upload them both, because this one is kind of weak, but that was just too perfect.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:37:56 pm by kinseti »

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2010, 12:11:52 pm »

Hooray, he's not useless anymore!  Also that is amazing timing.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2010, 12:16:25 pm »

Personally, I would have preferred another switch just as she hit him, followed by an immediate return to normal.

But this works too. Also yay, not useless!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2010, 01:17:49 pm »

Wait a minute, why she after the Mr. Mime she has no Pokeballs?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2010, 01:20:40 pm »

Wait a minute, why she after the Mr. Mime she has no Pokeballs?

Plot hole discovered?!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 58