- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 58

Author Topic: .  (Read 59221 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Kinseti draws Pokemon and crap. (Pink Version)
« Reply #465 on: January 22, 2011, 11:20:28 pm »

NERD TRAINER want to battle!

"Ha! By meticulously controlling my pokemons' adversaries I have maximized EV quotient variables along the sine of-"

SHOOPDAWOOP!

"..."

"Looks like you didn't factor something in."

Or something. Pink is better at puns than I am.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: January 22, 2011, 11:33:43 pm »

Either way it would be someone mentioning or reciting the formula as the reason they are going to win and why Pink can't possibly succeed... Then Pink, peeved by being bored, just steamrolls them.

The only surprise I guess would be if the Nerd actually managed to steamroll Pink... or seems to until Pink says something corny like "You forgot to carry the 2"

Thank goodness I can't seem to get my own comics out... (DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 23, 2011, 12:06:28 am »

Maybe that's what they teach at pokemon school?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 23, 2011, 12:10:41 am »

That would explain why twelve-year-olds are suddenly running off on epic journeys and nobody finds it strange. Either they've completed all the education they need, or they're too young to comprehend the arcane formulas of breeding and EVs anyway.

This also explains why all the adults suck. Either they don't give a damn, or they're too busy operating forced breeding camps to ever ambush anyone in the woods.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 23, 2011, 12:22:48 am »

That would explain why twelve-year-olds are suddenly running off on epic journeys and nobody finds it strange. Either they've completed all the education they need, or they're too young to comprehend the arcane formulas of breeding and EVs anyway.

This also explains why all the adults suck. Either they don't give a damn, or they're too busy operating forced breeding camps to ever ambush anyone in the woods.

That was one thing that bugged me about PokemonWTF (among other things)

At times they would complain about the show bringing in the videogame logic... and other times they would complain about the Show ignoring the videogame.

Look I LIKED the fact that Pikachu knew more then 4 moves. That always felt like an artificial barrier in the game created for balance rather then as a logical extension of magical fighting chickens. However eventually the show gone back to their "Only 4 moves" junk.

Also because I am not over my own lack of making comics (DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 23, 2011, 01:58:13 am »

Who even needs to train your mons? You roll up with the power 6 and they drop brix. Charizard, Gyrados, Arcanine, Rhydon, Dragonite, and Machamp are an unbeatable amount of brute force and shoop da woop.
You can easily counter that entire team with an Abomasnow and a Walrein.  :P

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 23, 2011, 03:19:07 pm »

Who even needs to train your mons? You roll up with the power 6 and they drop brix. Charizard, Gyrados, Arcanine, Rhydon, Dragonite, and Machamp are an unbeatable amount of brute force and shoop da woop.
You can easily counter that entire team with an Abomasnow and a Walrein.  :P

I'm looking through my Pokedex in Gold and just can't seem to find those two. It sure is a shame they just stopped making Pokemon games after Gold.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 23, 2011, 03:20:10 pm »

What can Walrein do that Blastoise can't?

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 23, 2011, 05:35:35 pm »

Ice STAB, for starters.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 23, 2011, 06:47:05 pm »

I'm looking through my Pokedex in Gold and just can't seem to find those two. It sure is a shame they just stopped making Pokemon games after Gold.
Weird, the Hoenn games were my favorite by far.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: January 23, 2011, 07:46:21 pm »

Same. I still need to play the remakes.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #476 on: January 23, 2011, 08:04:38 pm »

Already they have remakes for R/S/E?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 23, 2011, 08:09:14 pm »

Already they have remakes for R/S/E?
No, the remakes for the first games.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #478 on: January 23, 2011, 08:24:38 pm »

Oh, okay.
Though I still wonder if they're going to remake the third gen. And also whether they will continue this cycle of remaking and making another hundred 'mons. They have over half a thousand different Pokemon right now.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: January 23, 2011, 08:34:31 pm »

Oh, okay.
Though I still wonder if they're going to remake the third gen. And also whether they will continue this cycle of remaking and making another hundred 'mons. They have over half a thousand different Pokemon right now.
That's okay, most of them suck anyway.

Wait...
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 58