Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 1127

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1719495 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 200 Pages, 10k Quotes, 5 years.
« Reply #10935 on: July 02, 2015, 05:02:26 pm »

What freaks me out is that I just straight off decided murder them.
you boiled jews to death
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10936 on: July 03, 2015, 12:24:45 am »

butts r so kewl.
Sorry, couldn't resist. >.>
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #10937 on: July 03, 2015, 12:27:31 am »

butts r so kewl.
Sorry, couldn't resist. >.>
...I did not see that coming, honestly.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10938 on: July 03, 2015, 12:46:27 am »

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10939 on: July 03, 2015, 12:56:32 am »

On the other hand, the fact that it's associated with the big name of Satan means it's probably more widespread than otherwise. Or at least widely known. A lot of small-time religions have good ideas but don't go anywhere because they're unknown. Same as in most things.

Nah, most people hear Satanism and thinks goth teenagers (possibly led by a middle aged man with a lot of charm considering his tenuous connection to reality) dressing in robes and ritually murdering the neighborhood's stray cats and other sorts of things associated by 16th century peasants with witchcraft, rather than anything that anybody could possibly construe as reasonable.

Also:

There's just that one ant screaming the lead pipes will kill you whilst the hive keeps munching on that delicious sugar.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:01:59 am by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10940 on: July 03, 2015, 05:45:35 am »

On the other hand, the fact that it's associated with the big name of Satan means it's probably more widespread than otherwise. Or at least widely known. A lot of small-time religions have good ideas but don't go anywhere because they're unknown. Same as in most things.

Nah, most people hear Satanism and thinks goth teenagers (possibly led by a middle aged man with a lot of charm considering his tenuous connection to reality) dressing in robes and ritually murdering the neighborhood's stray cats and other sorts of things associated by 16th century peasants with witchcraft, rather than anything that anybody could possibly construe as reasonable.
Heh, XVIth century peasants wouldn't really mind murdering neighborhood's stray cats, it was a rather common form of entertainment at the time. God, were people bored back then.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #10941 on: July 03, 2015, 08:50:42 am »

Heh, XVIth century peasants wouldn't really mind murdering neighborhood's stray cats, it was a rather common form of entertainment at the time. God, were people bored back then.
Yeah, now we just murder VIRTUAL cats and cook them into VIRTUAL !!cat pies!! and eat them with VIRTUAL !!mouths!!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10942 on: July 03, 2015, 09:39:06 am »

Yeah, now we just murder VIRTUAL cats and cook them into VIRTUAL !!cat pies!! and eat them with VIRTUAL !!mouths!!
!!mouths!!? Next time, you may want to leave those cat pies to cool :P
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #10943 on: July 03, 2015, 09:39:28 am »

-Whoops. Didn't realise what thread this was. Thought it was an emotion/discussion thread. My bad. May the quotes continue-
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #10944 on: July 03, 2015, 09:49:11 am »

!!mouths!!? Next time, you may want to leave those cat pies to cool :P
But I wanna eat them MEOW!

*resigns self to terrible pun-ishment corner*
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10945 on: July 03, 2015, 12:33:31 pm »

Nazis are just wannabes.
I tried to stick C4 to some unlucky bastard and it went right through him
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 03:09:13 pm by Tawarochir »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #10946 on: July 03, 2015, 10:33:04 pm »

Quote from: sprin
  Onlly the strongest will be able to handle my banana 

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #10947 on: July 03, 2015, 10:53:38 pm »

You wot.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #10948 on: July 04, 2015, 12:31:40 pm »

19:29   <Hatkitty>: no it makes America fictional and the actual world dominating power was Philippines all the time
22:44   <Ochita>: CrickEt's speed is so fast it breaks conventional physics!
Red Calciff says, "Now I'm thinking about clown dick."
[Common] Buzzballs says, "Even the universe hates the drugs"
[Common] Buzzballs says, "The Port Primary Hallway Air Alarm just called me a "Little bitch.""
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:40:33 pm by darkpaladin109 »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10949 on: July 05, 2015, 09:14:32 am »

You gave bin Laden $10 and he gave you a jar of Nutella
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 1127