Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 1127

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1719864 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 200 Pages, 10k Quotes, 5 years.
« Reply #10635 on: May 21, 2015, 03:17:36 pm »

Wow, three different quotes in the same day, posted by three different people.

I'm on a roll!

* Descan rolls down a hill.
The cause of suffering is a lack of enlightenment, which is caused by a person's attachment to OOC quotes.

OOC quotes divide the cosmos, it separates you from yourself. OOC quotes creates time, the pairs of opposites: Attraction and repulsion.

You identify with your self. You have a post history. You have topic interests. There are things that you want to discuss and other things that you want to avoid.

Forum browsing is painful because of OOC quotes. We desire recognition and we chase after OOC bait.

OOC quotes surge through us. And when those quotes are not fullfiled we are unhappy.

The forum doesn't cause us pain by the fact that it exists, but we cause ourselves pain because we attach ourselves to quotes. When those quotes are in conflict with what we want or don't want, we experience pain.

When you want sigs or when you want OOC quotes, you are immediately in a problematic situation.  Your happiness is now a victim to mass appeal.

Masss appeal will not cause happiness. Or if it does, there is the fear of loss, the loss of the object of discussion.

Now you are a slave to it. You have become bound to it. You must make lewd references. You must break taboo. You must shatter the rails. You must get quotes.

Once you are in the world of quotes, it is a real bitch to get out of it. That is why almost everybody is unhappy all the time, because everybody is in the world of quotes.

Your mind is turbulent because you're filled with the desire to express ideas... And yet yearn for quotes. You want too many things.

Quotes always causes pain to the perceiver. You like this OOC roll and don't want it to end. This comes about because of individualized perception.

The world of quotes is the world of pathos. All action is generated by quotes. It is the quotes that live that causes us to baitpost.

People are kept in line in society because they fear regularity. The assumption that underlies this mentality is that a human being will follow their quotes without mitigation.

Most people are scattered around life by quotes. They chase their quotes; they run away from their ideas.

Thousands of quotes flood the mind, and you can follow them if you choose to. But they don't lead any place. They are dead ends. They won't make you happy.

Abandon yourself from the quotes, achieve true enlightenment: Quotes will follow, but they will no longer mean anything to you.

Only then, and only then, will you know the true joys of shitposting. To be rich not in fun, or keks, or lulz - to be truly content, in the shitposts that make life.

Right.

Anyways, have some OOC:
Yeah, but what good is money if you can't marry your mother?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10636 on: May 21, 2015, 06:11:13 pm »

Ok, how am I supposed to defeat a dinosaur possessed by darkness, as a tailor, with a knife, wearing a maid outfit that is for some reason more protective than any of the armor I had?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 09:30:59 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #10638 on: May 22, 2015, 06:45:40 am »

The world of quotes is the world of pathos.

But...LW...

WE ARE PATHOS

BFEL is happy to be in on this joke now :D
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10639 on: May 22, 2015, 09:40:39 am »

I now work at a nursing home. It really isnt like highschool for senior citizens at all.
actually i am harf demun an i am vampiure an werewulf
reading means pooping
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:24:35 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #10640 on: May 23, 2015, 05:56:20 pm »

whatever the outcome, make that demon belly dance.
Hello! *rips arm off*
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 06:55:40 pm by darkpaladin109 »

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10641 on: May 23, 2015, 09:50:44 pm »

Wow, three different quotes in the same day, posted by three different people.

I'm on a roll!

* Descan rolls down a hill.
The cause of suffering is a lack of enlightenment, which is caused by a person's attachment to OOC quotes.

OOC quotes divide the cosmos, it separates you from yourself. OOC quotes creates time, the pairs of opposites: Attraction and repulsion.

You identify with your self. You have a post history. You have topic interests. There are things that you want to discuss and other things that you want to avoid.

Forum browsing is painful because of OOC quotes. We desire recognition and we chase after OOC bait.

OOC quotes surge through us. And when those quotes are not fullfiled we are unhappy.

The forum doesn't cause us pain by the fact that it exists, but we cause ourselves pain because we attach ourselves to quotes. When those quotes are in conflict with what we want or don't want, we experience pain.

When you want sigs or when you want OOC quotes, you are immediately in a problematic situation.  Your happiness is now a victim to mass appeal.

Masss appeal will not cause happiness. Or if it does, there is the fear of loss, the loss of the object of discussion.

Now you are a slave to it. You have become bound to it. You must make lewd references. You must break taboo. You must shatter the rails. You must get quotes.

Once you are in the world of quotes, it is a real bitch to get out of it. That is why almost everybody is unhappy all the time, because everybody is in the world of quotes.

Your mind is turbulent because you're filled with the desire to express ideas... And yet yearn for quotes. You want too many things.

Quotes always causes pain to the perceiver. You like this OOC roll and don't want it to end. This comes about because of individualized perception.

The world of quotes is the world of pathos. All action is generated by quotes. It is the quotes that live that causes us to baitpost.

People are kept in line in society because they fear regularity. The assumption that underlies this mentality is that a human being will follow their quotes without mitigation.

Most people are scattered around life by quotes. They chase their quotes; they run away from their ideas.

Thousands of quotes flood the mind, and you can follow them if you choose to. But they don't lead any place. They are dead ends. They won't make you happy.

Abandon yourself from the quotes, achieve true enlightenment: Quotes will follow, but they will no longer mean anything to you.

Only then, and only then, will you know the true joys of shitposting. To be rich not in fun, or keks, or lulz - to be truly content, in the shitposts that make life.
"Now, may I interest you in a kitchen?"

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #10642 on: May 24, 2015, 12:37:13 am »

Karl Fimple just seduced a woman.

Karl Fimple is a dog.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10643 on: May 24, 2015, 03:36:11 am »

Kitchen mason pride nevar 5get

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10644 on: May 24, 2015, 09:34:28 am »

For a short time, chainmail bikinis were the best armor in the game.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10645 on: May 24, 2015, 02:08:20 pm »

I guess I could give it a shot. And then just go to a psychiatrist for the rest of my life.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10646 on: May 24, 2015, 02:43:56 pm »

'Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day, but teach a man to fish and you will feed him until zombies controlled by extradimensional amorphous life ambush him while he is reading a human flesh cookbook perched on a child's corpse while high on literally everything.'

Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10647 on: May 24, 2015, 03:13:01 pm »

OH GOD THE MONGOLS

THE MONGOLS ARE EVERYWHERE

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #10648 on: May 24, 2015, 03:46:46 pm »

ADBLOCK THAT SHIT m9 DO IT FOR THE GAYS

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10649 on: May 24, 2015, 04:17:48 pm »

DELIVER ME FROM THIS ENDLESS MONGOLIA
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 1127