Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 1127

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1711124 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

281 cubic inches of get the fuck out of my way
So apparently, Aqizzar drives a chihuahua. (. . .) I'm going to stick with the mental image of him riding into the sunset on his faithful canine steed anyways because it's hilarious.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Related to above

It's a never ending battle between my milktoast liberal sensibilities to decry American waste, and my raging boner
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Barbarossa: Too busy to go get boobs smushed in his face. :P
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile

[16:58] <freeformschooler> applesauce would put drugs in our drinks
[16:59] <freeformschooler> so we could roll to dodge all night long
[21:05] <Gatleos> It's cutting edge thong technology.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 11:06:52 pm by applesauce machine »
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

22:14 - Rozy~♫♥♪: Well OBVIOUSLY they played shogi
22:14 - Conchita~: @_@
22:14 - Rozy~♫♥♪: While aya was screaming in the backround
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Flying Dice
In other words, I'm a bastard who might be thinking too longterm + OMG JUST ROLEPAALY PORERLY PPL N DUN MARE SUE. :P

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

I'm casting some sort of waterfall of bullshit from my fingertips.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

From what I understand, Australia sinks cargo ships containing computer games on sight.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Steve
IVAN IS LOOKING FOR A CRAFTY TYPE TO WHORE OUT THEIR SERVICES SO THAT HE CAN IMPROVE HIS MASSIVE WEAPON IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

EVERYONE GET TO BOMB SHELTERS, MY IDEA WILL LIKELY INVOLVE ELVES, GOBLIN CORPSES, AND SEVERAL BUCKETS OF GASOLINE!

This is a bomb. All craftdwarf ship is of the highest quality. On the item is a image of kobolds and Corai.
Corai is making loving gestures to the kobold.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Hell, I'd(...)do it with a judge.
Tsk, Tsk, Truean, that's unprofessional.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Who wouldn't?

Those sexy robes!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Hell, I'd(...)do it with a judge.
Tsk, Tsk, Truean, that's unprofessional.
Always initialize your variables, folks!

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Aren't we supposed to not cut bits out of the middle? It would've worked well in its original form, too.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Cutting out bits has been done before. But more importantly, it's funnier and significantly less in context this way.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 1127