Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 1127

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1708594 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

The crash reporting module crashed as well.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

[20:11]   Xanmy   Dude's got a long neck.
[20:11]   Xanmy   Good thing I just want his ears and eyes. :v
It's FEF, not FEOF

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fluffy wool]
    • View Profile

What town is it that you live in that doesn't have a puppy fountain?

Damned schools just coddle kids today...
"Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, for there's nothing a kid can't do."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

-redacted by request of quoted person-
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 12:57:03 am by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

3:28 AM - KingOfStarrySkies: I would literally break into your house just to spit on you and take your muffins, Ice. And I would /enjoy it/,

3:30 AM - Aedel: A large amount of sex slaves that they were about to sell!

3:31 AM - KingOfStarrySkies: I once accidenally killed someone undergoing Chemotherapy.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

I thought I looted the town thouroughly. I was wrong. I left what was nailed down.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

I've been trying HeNe and HOFi but I haven't had much luck with them. I'll try another GrBe I guess.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

I feel you, man. I ordered AssCred4, roughly two weeks ago.
Take a closer look at this text!

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

Some stupid russian TV program, reporters are asking people on the street how to guard our children against violence in video games and so on:
Reporter: What did your parents do to help you understand that violence is wrong?
Old guy: Well, after one night when I and my dad ended up killing some nazis with axes in a thuderstorm, he told me "Kolya, I hope you understand that what we did here wasn't the right thing to do." And I said "Of course." But then he added "We should've used a grenade."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Too much context.

Well, after one night when I and my dad ended up killing some nazis with axes in a thuderstorm, he told me "Kolya, I hope you understand that what we did here wasn't the right thing to do." And I said "Of course." But then he added "We should've used a grenade.
would have been far enough and more adequate for this thread.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Some stupid russian TV program, reporters are asking people on the street how to guard our children against violence in video games and so on:
Reporter: What did your parents do to help you understand that violence is wrong?
Old guy: Well, after one night when I and my dad ended up killing some nazis with axes in a thuderstorm, he told me "Kolya, I hope you understand that what we did here wasn't the right thing to do." And I said "Of course." But then he added "We should've used a grenade."
"Where are you going with that axe?" "Just chopping up some Nazis, dear. It'll be winter soon."
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Too much context.

Well, after one night when I and my dad ended up killing some nazis with axes in a thuderstorm, he told me "Kolya, I hope you understand that what we did here wasn't the right thing to do." And I said "Of course." But then he added "We should've used a grenade.
would have been far enough and more adequate for this thread.
Aye, the quote could've been added in context for discussion in another thread

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

It was oh so very quiet and beautiful there up on the cliffs, and nothing interrupted my communion with nature. Except some of the nazis who were just maimed and not completely torn to shit by the charges, but they soon shut up too.

I kept insisting that this was a valid tactical maneuver, but Kolovratov for some reason didn't think that landmines make good meele weapons when tied to a stick.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Where are you going with that axe?" "Just chopping up some Nazis, dear. It'll be winter soon."

Reminds me of a lesson in my English class a while back that could be put appropriately out of context...

Quote from: Wise Old Man
When my kids were growing up, we would play outside and I would hand them a German. I told them to to pull on it as hard as they could, and the German would snap. Afterwards, I would tie a bunch of Germans together with rope, and told them to pull as hard as they could. Of course, they couldn't. That's when I would tell them, "See this bundle of Germans? That's what family is."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 1127